[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll always wonder what happened 3000 years ago, I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I'll always wonder what happened 3000 years ago, I like to toy with the idea that we really know. Is what I do important in the grand scheme of things?
>>
>>972395
>Is what I do important in the grand scheme of things?
no
>>
>>972395
No. But sometimes I fantasize about killing most of humanity with a virus and then starting over from scratch with a several concubines and doing that shit like Noah did.

/his/ what is the effect of inbreeding and incest?
At some point in time humanity there would've been a time where humans were so few that they we were literally fucking each other's very close relations.

What are the effects of inbreeding and incest through generations starting off with a group of one male and several females?
>>
>>972395
Yes, anon. You are the messiah destined to lead the Indian people to Mars by 2020.
>>
>>972418
I had this dream, I AM THE ONE!
>>
>>972414

that still doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>972439
Yea, but it's a hypothetical question, its not like I'm making a virus in a rent-a-lab somewhere to fulfill my fantasy.
>>
>>972442
i gave you the answer to your hypothetical. it still doesnt matter.
>>
>>972442
http://cheetah.org/about-the-cheetah/genetic-diversity/
>>
>>972529
This is very interesting, thanks.
>>
>>972439
>That filename
>>
>>972395
I find it curious how the term civilization in reality is something far less based and defined that in sci-fi or fantasy.
I wish there could be a civilization like pic related in which stagnation exists for thousands of years, human needs are met, everybody is at peace and looking inward towards development of self and our race as a whole.
>>
>>972772
I miss Irwin, he was a gem
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.