[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1456579549713.jpg (93 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
1456579549713.jpg
93 KB, 800x560
What happened ?
>>
The jews happened
>>
>>969199
this meme again
>>
>>969138

Nobody won, it was a stalemate because the farmers kept hiding in holes and USA had to keep killing them all with their seemingly infinite amount of resources.
>>
>>969199
The Jews poisoned the US water bottles.
>>
File: 1455751850888.jpg (43 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
1455751850888.jpg
43 KB, 582x741
gorilla warfare
>>
File: eh what.png (43 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
eh what.png
43 KB, 1585x1527
>>969228
>>
USA was not allowed to enter North Viet territory besides bombing the fuck out of it

Hard to win a war when you're not allowed to go inside your enemy's house and punch his head in
>>
>>969138

The higher ups changed the goal of war from gaining ground to killing as many enemies as possible and it didnt work at all

I think its just a simple eastern vs western view of war
>>
>>969138
North Vietnam was losing the war of attrition and was about to capitulate but all of a sudden the US pulled out.
>>
General populace saw unfiltered war for the first time in mass media. We're a squeamish culture that can't stand to see even animals slaughtered. Its much worse when it's people. Media fueled the antiwar movement.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.