[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the Islamic interpretation of the attributes and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What's the Islamic interpretation of the attributes and characteristics of the Prophet (saw) and god?

What are the different theological schools of thought regarding this topic?

Can we please only have useful comments?

Thanks, guys
>>
Assalamu alaykum

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but here's some stuff.

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOUp3ZZ9t3A&list=PLAEA99D24CA2F9A8F&index=1

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udjM4dBVicE&list=PLAEA99D24CA2F9A8F&index=2

As for the attributes of God, just read the Qur'an. Or for a more succinct understanding, read al-Ikhlas.
>>
>>957630
Thanks

I was wondering about the different schools of thought on how and what to interpret in order to understand the characteristics of the the Prophet (saw) and god

A very recent post on this board got me interested in Ibadism. Do you have any thoughts on it?
>>
>>957664
>Thanks

No problem, brother.

>I was wondering about the different schools of thought on how and what to interpret in order to understand the characteristics of the the Prophet (saw) and god

You mean like Ash'ari and Athari? It's a controversial topic that's always pointlessly debated. I don't know much about, so I can't recommend any resources, sorry.

>A very recent post on this board got me interested in Ibadism. Do you have any thoughts on it?
Stick to Ahl us-Sunnah, m8. Ibadism scorns Uthman and Ali, along with some other Sahabah.
>>
>>957698
Well, I come from a Sunni family, but I prefer to follow the Quran and take the Hadiths with a grain of salt. I still believe Abu Bakr was the first caliph

Thanks for the videos, anyways! Peace
>>
>>957706
>666 is number of the Devil
>not 616

When will this meme die?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0otULYzms

Islam was created by the Vatican.
>>
>>957728

"Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six."
>>
>>957720
Your welcome, and salam.
>>
>>957772
Not Muslim, but you Catholics are also retarded and deceived.
>>
>>957728
It's both, depending on whether you're talking about Nero or Neron.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.