[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-hey /his/, pleasant night in Whitechapel, eh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Murderer.jpg (91 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Murderer.jpg
91 KB, 1500x1000
What are you looking at? Oh that dead whore on the ground.. Yeah..

She didn't give me a good time. So I gave her a bad time.

Anyways m8, you best not call the bobbies on me or you're next.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy playing with your bodyparts for a few hours but I am rather tired fucking around with this corpse all day.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfkR5o_bcSg
>>
>>953600
was this the beginning of making serial killers national heroes? also, wasn't this in part a legendary figure such as Ronin Hood?
>>
>>953658
*Robin, sorry
>>
>>953658
>Ronin Hood

>ultra-loyal samurai's liege dies
>has lived his whole life in service to him, now has nothing to live for
>his old ideas of tradition, honour, social structure, etc. are turned on their head when he starts to feel the negative impacts of being a warrior without social standing
>eventually decides to join the Ikko Ikki rebels he spent much of his life fighting, having come to agree with their cause
>now leads the life of a charismatic insurgent making raids into fatly rich feudal holdings and fighting for the buddhist way of life

Would watch.
>>
>>953658
Nah, that shit started in America.

Serial killers in the European Continent were just tabloidbait.

Meanwhile in the USA.
>OMG CHARLES MANSON MAKES SENSE D:
>>
>>953737
The Japanese take it to another level.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issei_Sagawa
>>
>>953742
Oh yeah, fucking forgot about those cunts.
>Literally become a star for eating a human being
Shitlords.
>>
>>953600
Bitch deserved it desu, how can I help?
>>
>>953737
>>953742
Americans were doing in first though.
Jesse James, Butch Cassidy, the OK Corral Gang and other thugs and murderers all got hundreds of chapbooks, stage plays and ballads dedicated to them.
>>
>>953747
lick my peenus
>>
File: smugdoomguy.jpg (19 KB, 300x325) Image search: [Google]
smugdoomguy.jpg
19 KB, 300x325
>>953747

Kill more prostitutes, Anon.

This'll widen the suspect list and make us appear more innocent.
>>
>>953752
There's kind of a difference between being a criminal killer and a cold-blooded murderer. From what I understand, those people didn't kill innocents (for the most part) and their intention wasn't to kill people for the sake of killing them, it was as an inevitable part of their criminal/thieving lifestyles.

People like Charles Manson, the Toy Box Killer, etc. are all (rightfully) looked down upon with a mixture of curiosity and contempt.
>>
File: 5b0.jpg (17 KB, 392x243) Image search: [Google]
5b0.jpg
17 KB, 392x243
>He doesn't kill prostitutes
>>
>>953752
Nope. Outlaws =/= Serial Killers.

For one thing, Jesse James had the CONTINUING THE WAR FOR THE SOUTH: GUERILLA STYLE vibe. Also were not out to kill people, most of em, just rob banks & coaches.
>>
>>953701
Dont forget that the family lands were taken by the evil fát daimyo next door
>>
>>953752
What about Rob Roy, fictional highwaymen, rogue heroes, three musqueteers etc, those came before the wild west
>>
>>953645
I knew it would be that.
Banging tune bruv.

I'm terrorising London.
Fuck the 7/7 bombers.
>>
Edgy.
>>>/reddit/
>>
I tried reading Jack the Ripper discussion board but this shit goes so deep. There were like three different serial killers each with a distinct gimmick running around Whitechapel at that time. There are so many theories, photos, testimonies and shit. It will never be solved.
>>
Why does everyone think Jack The Ripper is a fictional character?

I know that at that time, the "Penny Dreadful" stories were big (e.g: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street) but it seems like there are so many people out there who think this whole story was made up or some shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.