[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do atheists think it's "science vs religion"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: 1459862844401.gif (820 KB, 3558x3364) Image search: [Google]
1459862844401.gif
820 KB, 3558x3364
Why do atheists think it's "science vs religion" when it has always been religion vs religion?

Evolutionism is a religion. Its god is plastic monkeys and their prophet is Darwin. They believe in club-wielding Flintstone myths. They reject Biblical creation and embrace Satan's alternative.

Science is unbiased.
Science is observable facts.

Evolutionism relies on assumptions, circular reasoning and presuppositions. It's also founded on admitted hoaxes and frauds.

The world makes much more sense if you look at it through the Biblical sense.

Darwinism is a depressing nihilist cult that is responsible for decadence and degeneracy of western civilization.

Children are getting brainwashed into believing that they are just animals, a cosmic accident. So they grow up to be an edgy militant atheist shitposting on an imageboard about how the Bible is false and God doesn't exist.

Atheism leads to eternal destruction.
Christianity leads to eternal life.
>>
>Christian "Dark Age" is a myth
http://www.strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

>Theology & Eschatology
http://www.ichthys.com/

>Evolution Debunked
http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

>Evolution is the "Great Delusion" of the end times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA

>Kent Hovind debunks Evolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

>Hovind destroys an atheist critic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wAxPG4WpN8

>Evolution is a modern fairy tale
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

>The Greatest Lie Ever Told
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

>Overwhelming Evidence for a world-wide Flood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
>>
Since 1963:
>Divorce Rates
>Breakup of family units
>Acceptance of homosexuality
>Teen-age Pregnancies
>Murder of inconvenient babies
>Crime Rates
Have all escalated and increased.

What happened that year? The Bible got outlawed from schools.

"The fool has said in his heart, there is no God." Psalm 14:1

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" Romans 1:22

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" 2 Thessalonians 2:11
>>
File: Holy Trinity.png (222 KB, 1446x628) Image search: [Google]
Holy Trinity.png
222 KB, 1446x628
"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator" Romans 1:25

Atheists worship the creation over the creator.

"The heavens declare the glory of God" Psalm 19:1
"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Galatians. 4:16
>>
File: christchan.png (239 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
christchan.png
239 KB, 678x678
"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts" 2 Peter 3:3

Daily reminder that we live in the end times and everything that is happening around the world right now has been prophesied and foretold in God's Word.

Have a nice day.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (390 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
390 KB, 250x173
Man, I love spirituality and taking about it and I'm an ardent defender of those topics being discussed on /his/, but even I can admit that even threads like these are bullshit.
>>
When do we get the Chick Tracts to complete the wave of garbage?
>>
>>944647
>>944668
>>944686

It's not.

It's all bunkum paid for by the Institute of Religion and Democracy, a Republican think tank.

And all that Bible verses? I'm gonna take a stab and use THEM and say they talk about said think tank. And how they fucking destroy churches.
>>
File: b29fc35746b3c6.jpg (2 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
b29fc35746b3c6.jpg
2 KB, 184x184
get fucked
>>
>>944802
Get behind me, Satan.
>>
>>944806
get behind me doctor
>>
File: fucking corporate shits reeee.jpg (45 KB, 438x381) Image search: [Google]
fucking corporate shits reeee.jpg
45 KB, 438x381
>>944879
Get behind me Christopher Johnson
>>
>>944802
That's a St. Peter's cross
>>
>>944647
>Proselytizing on 4chan's history board
For what purpose?
>>
>>944802
So you're a fan of saint Peter too?
>>
This shit is why fedora-level atheists pop up. Shoving this retard nonsense in our faces constantly.
>>
>>944647
You're not wrong but all of the """""Christians""""" on this site communicate in pure memes and only converted as an overreaction to pictures of overweight men in funny hats and/or because of muh crusades muh dead shitskins
>>
>>944908
And you know this how?
>>
There's far more evidence in support of evolution than creationism. All creationism has is trying to poke holes in evolution, while offering no physical evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>944908
>You're not wrong
You seriously buy everything OP said. /his/ is fucking shit, goddamn.
>>
>>944694
The other verse that describes today is that due to the spread of lawlessness, the love of many has grown cold.
>>
>>944715
Like you've ever been able to refute one single point on one single Chick tract.

kek
>>
>>944916
0/10 poor bait
>>
>>944916
God made everything. Everything you see, and everything you do not see, God made.

And guess what? He made it whether you believe it or not.
>>
>>944919
Not everything, I'm not a Christian or a positivist
>>
>>944928
God doesn't even exist, whether you believe it or not. Everything is here because randomness.
>>
>>944928
God doesn't exist, whether you like or not; whether it's emotionally comforting or not; whether you want to believe or not. Move the fuck on already and find meaning some other way.
>>
>>944911
direct observation
>>
'Neanderthal' skulls are perfect example as to why evolution is retarded and an illogical conclusion.

Without any pre-conceived notions or biased worldview, if we look at the skulls of what we call "neanderthals", we observe the following:

>Tough jawbones
>Big eyebrow ridge
We know from a fact that the more you eat, the stronger your jawbones get.

We also know that the more you grow, the more your eyebrow ridge becomes noticeable (hence why old people have such defined ridges).

The Bible says that man used to live hundreds of years, before the flood (and also a bit after). Now we have found skulls to prove that fact. Neanderthal skulls are evidence for creation.

Why would you automatically assume these were primitive Oogabooga-shouting cavemen?

>Stronger bones
>More brain capacity
All this points to a creature that is much more superior to modern man. This is not evolution, it's entropy. We got worse, not better.

The world's archeological formations points towards a catastrophical flood. Look up the Hydroplate theory.

The "geologic column" is also evidence for creation. Aswell as objects found in coal and oil, and trees standing upright through multiple layers (which evolutionists claim is each a different era).

Then there's DNA, the Cambrian explosion, so much overwhelming evidence for creation.

Darwinism is a nihilist death cult that seeks to take God away from man. Sounds like something the devil would do.
>>
>>944959
ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
File: 1458957430407-0.jpg (501 KB, 1992x1253) Image search: [Google]
1458957430407-0.jpg
501 KB, 1992x1253
>>944947
>>944945
God exists, deal with it.
>>
File: 1458957430432-1.jpg (485 KB, 1971x1296) Image search: [Google]
1458957430432-1.jpg
485 KB, 1971x1296
>>944972
>>
File: 1458957430453-2.jpg (494 KB, 2087x1275) Image search: [Google]
1458957430453-2.jpg
494 KB, 2087x1275
>>944975
>>
File: 1458957430453-3.jpg (481 KB, 2033x1296) Image search: [Google]
1458957430453-3.jpg
481 KB, 2033x1296
>>944978
>>
>>944972
Are you posting pictures of a book?
>>
>>944945
Stochastic occurrence. Humanity is a freak accident. Though is most likely intelligent life some where out in space, most likely too far to make contact during humanities time
>>
File: 1458957430453-4.jpg (460 KB, 1296x2011) Image search: [Google]
1458957430453-4.jpg
460 KB, 1296x2011
>>944981
>>
>>944983
>this is what atheists actually believe

So retarded and dumb.
>>
>>944972
God, as described (an "intelligent creator"), is an insane, indefensible idea. No not even the 5th way comes close.
>>
>>944955
Of the lives of the people who post here.

Dude, you project more than a 16 screen movie theater.
>>
>>944959
>We know from a fact that the more you eat, the stronger your jawbones get.
show me a 100 year old with a significantly larger and stronger jawbone than a 50 year old
>>
>>944989
How so?
>>
>>944972
The concept of god can be defeated with the simple question of: what created god?
>>
>>944982
>why are you posting images on an imageboard
>>
>>944999
http://www.compellingtruth.org/who-created-God.html

That was easy.
>>
>>944998
It presupposes that an unembodied mind is possible without proving it is. It presupposes God has a will for no reason.
>>
ITT: atheists getting BTFO
>>
>>945002
>what is special pleading
>>
>>944959
Another example would be Lucy.

Lucy is considered to be the oldest human.

So, due to evolution, it can be assumed that 500 years after Lucy, the previous race should be wiped out.

Nope.

In fact, 500 years later, no traces can be found about Lucy's race. In fact, the previous race was found, in many groups.

If evolution is true, this would not have happened at all.
>>
>>945016
Like what evolutionists always do?
>>
>>944988

Religion is nothing more than pathetic attempt at explaining our existence. Religion has nothing other than anecdotal evidence, based on stories told thousands of years ago to back up the claims that it makes. At one point in history, religion made sense, because we didn't have the means to uncover the truths. Religion has been wrong on numerous occasions and will eventually be phased out. The scientific method is not always right, but at least there is a method to which evidence can be gathered and sound conclusions can be made. If you want to believe in a god because it brings you comfort in a meaningless world, then you are entitled to that.
>>
>>945001
. . . Pictures of text
>>
>>945028
Evolution doesn't require special pleading
>>
>>944959
I wish I remembered to bookmark it, but a man did an age regression on a human being, aging it to 900 years, and it did indeed look like a Neanderthal skull. Also note how over the years Neanderthals went from monkey-humans to sophisticated tool using humans.
>>
>>944989
If you can't deal with God, you can't deal with reality.
>>
>>945002
>tries to prove what creates god
>refers to bible
>>
>>945023
>So, due to evolution, it can be assumed that 500 years after Lucy, the previous race should be wiped out.
?
>>
>>944999
Are you serious?

God is an eternal being. He has always existed. He is not a created being, as you are.
>>
Atheism is a mental illness.
>>
>>945014
They started out BTFO.
>>
>>945016
You can't be serious. You think maybe, just maybe, the nature of God might be "special"?
>>
>>945057

If you believe in god, then it is you who can't deal with reality. God is nothing more than a concept to ease the pain for those who suffer. Much like a drug addicts uses heroin to pass the time of his miserable life, religious folk, may be happy, but none the less use god to deflect the harsh realities of life away from them. Religious people are weak. If you rejected the concept of god, whatever you are now, you can become much more.
>>
>>945068
A serious mental illness, with only a divine cure that the patient refuses to consider exists.
>>
>>945080
God is a person. Jesus is God. If you can't deal with Jesus, you will be dealt with, by Jesus.
>>
>>945068

What about the crazy man who claims he heard the voice of god in his head? Or warren jeffs?
>>
>>945080
>you can become much more

Satan whispering sweet lies.
"and ye shall be as gods!"

Fuck off Lucifer.
>>
>>945087
Are you saying God cannot communicate with people?

Or are you saying that you hear people in some other part of your body, other than your head?
>>
>>945080
>If you rejected the concept of god, whatever you are now, you can become much more.

Quite true. You are dead, and evil, right now. By rejecting God, you will become more dead, and more evil, in the future.
>>
>>945062

Is god complex or simple to you?
>>
>>945014
I see you post this alot
>>
god is not real
>>
>>945096

God cannot communicate with people, those who believe that it does have a mental illness
>>
>>945110
Proof?
>>
>>945101
He's beyond my understanding. I have to trust Him to know Him, and I do.
>>
>>945113
You can communicate with people.

And you say that God cannot communicate with people.

So you are therefore more powerful than God.
>>
>>945098

How am I dead when I am here communicating? What I am saying is that you are bound by the shackles of religion. Rejecting religion would set you free. You don't need a book to tell you what is right or wrong. I that were the case, humanity wouldn't have existed in the first place, because would have murdered ourselves before the birth of jesus.
>>
>>945116
how hard is it to grasp that you cant prove a negative?
>>
>>945121
what about the mother who killed her children because god told her to do so?
>>
>>945116

Where is the proof that god exists? The onus is on you to support your claim that god exists. For atheists, a concept of god would not even exist, no such notion or debate over whether a omnipresent being exists or does not.
>>
>>945121

Yes. Languages are a construct of humanity. Language constructs terms such as "god".
>>
>>945122
Slow down and let me answer the question.

You are quite clearly physically alive. And "dead" to you means that you cease to be alive. And of course, you're not sure what happens after you die, but you hope that you turn into dirt, and cease to exist.

What God means by death is separated from Him. He is Life. So if you are separated from Life, you are dead. You have no life in you. So just like Adam and Eve died the day they sinned, but lived physically for centuries, they gave birth to spiritually dead children.

Who eventually gave birth to spiritually dead you. And unless you do something to regain the life that Adam was created with, you will remain dead, and be sorted out with the dead.

That is what Jesus meant when He said you must be born again to enter into the Kingdom of God; you must be born of water, physically, from your mother's womb, and you must be born spiritually, by the Spirit entering into your body, with your permission.

Otherwise, the second death awaits, and the second death is alone, in the dark, and on fire, forever.
>>
>>945116
no god would allow the creation of memes of this level of dankness
>>
>>945128
Did God tell her to? How would you know?

Can demons also talk to people? How would you know?

Can demons pretend to be God? How would you know?

You are in a spiritual war, and you don't know it's raging about you. You're blind, defenseless, and already a captive of the enemy. And worse, when people come in and try to rescue you, you rebuff them.
>>
>>945128

The religious folk would argue there is a difference of killing for god and killing in the name of god. Killing in the name of god is a sin to them, yet they also believe that god creates man exactly as how they are and god loves all.
>>
>>945130
The universe God created proves God exists. You may not think so, because you're mad, but God thinks so.
>>
>>945148
>How would you know?

so fucking stop pretending you do
>>
>>945135
You can talk to people, but God can't. God can't learn human languages.

Because you're the expert on what God can and cannot do.
>>
>>945142

God is an "it" not a "he" or "she". Adam and eve did not exist. If we were the spawn of them, then would be inbred and not have made it past a few generations.
>>
>>945156
I do know, because I know I am in a war, and I know my enemy. And as I belong to Jesus, I know His voice, and follow Him.
>>
>>945152

So you are saying you know what god thinks, and are thus more powerful than god itself?
>>
>>945163
God is a person, He made Adam and Eve, and interacted with them. God allowed Adam to participate in the creation by naming the animals.

These are all very real people. And yes, we are all one big family, with a bottleneck at Noah's three sons and their three daughters.
>>
>>945165
>I do know

if you actually knew it would be pretty easy to actually prove, just saying that your oppisition is blind and weak doesnt count
>>
>>945167
No, I just know what God says.

Romans 1
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Professing to be wise, they became fools...
>>
ITT: atheists don't know anything about theology or Christianity

their understanding of God is like that of a 10 year old.
>>
>>945171

I have no idea how to prove to you that saved people know Jesus' voice, and follow Him. We do.

I have no idea how to convince you that demons plant thoughts in your head that you mistake for your own. They do.
>>
>>945185
>We do.
>They do.

if i believe it hard enough, it will surely be true.
>>
>>945183

It is difficult to take the religious scriptures seriously, they serve no basis on which to build any valid arguments. Religious folk have the mind of a 10 year old and self-awareness of an autistic person.
>>
>>945199
0/10

you're not even trying
>>
>>945174

>refers to religious scriptures
>>
Great thread guys, I'm really digging /his/'s level of intellectual discourse

It's like I'm really on /b/
>>
>>945199
It is diffcult to take the atheist scriptures (darwin's book) seriously, they serve no basis on which to build any valid arguments. Atheist folk have the mind of a 10 year old and self-awareness of an autistic person.
>>
>>945214
>atheist scriptures
Not today.
>>
>>945207
what exactly do you expect with first post like that?
>>
>>945169

Adam and eve are allegorical, they did not exist. Most Christians would know that.
>>
>>945207
Christian here.

Atheists on /his/ aren't putting up a fight, it's like I'm punching a baby. I destroy them way too easy.

I've had better discussions in the YouTube comment sections.
>>
>>945207

Thanks for contributing your opinions to prove or disprove god.
>>
>>945214
>they serve no basis on which to build any valid arguments

they do and its called science
>>
>>945221
>Allegoricalism
Absolutely heretic.
>>
>>945228
Explain your reasoning.
>>
>>945221
>they are allegorical because i say so
>>
>>945228
Now this is a high level of discourse.
>>
File: 1459573769228.png (37 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1459573769228.png
37 KB, 658x662
>it's a Christposter thread
>>
>>945229
Get ready, I'm going to (dis)prove that god exists on an anonymous anime imageboard.

It's gonna happen in my next post. Historians are going to write about this in textbooks. Ready? I'm really gonna do it.
>>
>>945214

Evolution is a far more sound explanation than creationism. Is it perfect? No, but to assume that humans were placed "as is" in the form of adam and eve on earth by a divine entity is ludicrous.
>>
>>945191
If you learn how to discern truth, you will be better off.
>>
>>945221
Adam and Eve were real.

They were the first 2 humans, created by God, fully programmed.

They were stronger, bigger, smarter and lived to be 900 years old. They were superior to us in every way.

After the flood, the world's ecosystem changed dramatically. The reason lizards grew to be so huge (dinosaurs) is because before the flood oxygen levels were much higher. A dragonfly the size of 2 meters could not lift up today, a Brachiosaurus could not survive today because oxygen levels are much lower.
>>
>>945199
You have not considered them at all.
>>
>>945204
Yes, that's the predominant way God speaks to people, through His written Word.

You want to hear from God, read His Word.
>>
>>945257
>WHY CANT YOU JUST BELIEVE ME???

top notch religion argument
>>
>>945249

Obviously if you were to prove either way, would be foolish, as someone else would attempt to take credit for it. None, the less, these people come here to make statements about the quality of the arguments here, while contributing nothing substantial of their own.
>>
>>945221
They are you ancestors. Have a little respect.
>>
>>945251
"God did it" is a perfectly fine explanation when God in fact did it.
>>
>>945259
What is the name of this heresy?
>>
>>945269
If you learned how to discern truth, you would indeed believe what I am telling you.

You're going to have a difficult time going through life, much less the afterlife, not being able to tell the truth from lies.
>>
>>945251
The idea that nothing exploded and created a soup out of which inorganic rocks turned into living creatures sounds ludicrous.

Infact, it sounds laughably stupid.

Just take a moment and look at what you believe
>i'm an animal
>my ancestor was a fish
>i came from a rock
>there is no good or evil, everything is relative
>morals are subjective

This is the degenerate bullshit you believe in.
>>
>>945271
My ancestors weren't Jewish, nice try
>>
>>945277
Only a heretic would call the truth a heresy.
>>
>>945284
Not only believe, but revel in. One scientific impossibility after the next.
>>
>>945285
Neither were Adam and Eve.
>>
>>945283
>If you learned how to discern truth

does that include reading the bible and trusting nothing else? because yeah, if i did that i would believe you

>much less the afterlife

cmon dude youre not assuming things hard enough, it would definitely be provable if you just asserted it more without any evdince at all
>>
>>945290
>believing in adam and eve creation myth

son you are too far gone, enjoy your marginalized butt hole of the internet, it's all you have left.
>>
File: book_of_the_dead.jpg (21 KB, 200x296) Image search: [Google]
book_of_the_dead.jpg
21 KB, 200x296
>>945283
>much less the afterlife
I'll be fine, I bought a guide
>>
>>945296

However you can develop a sense for the truth, do that.
>>
>>945261

Yes, I have considered them. I can understand the good intent of the scriptures, an attempt to control humanity and ensure its survival. What makes it difficult to take seriously who decides what is worth following and what to reject. Christians live by peace and love, and yet condones killing certain people such as adulterers. Some of the religious scriptures forbid eating lobster, getting a tattoo, etc., and yet some religious folk reject those notions and live by the other principles. Then, you can't take it seriously when hypocrisy is religions biggest enemy. When you have pious TV evengelicals espousing virture only for them to cheat on their wives and to have priests from the vatican abuse children, these completely undermine the credibility of religion. Are they above what they preach?
>>
>>945296
non-biblical sources prove the bible is correct.

just look at all the pagan cultures before Christ.
they all spoke of a
>world-wide flood
>gods/deities/watchers coming from the sky
>those fallen angels/annunaki gave them knowledge and intellect
>>
>>945302
I don't enjoy it here. I'm here because 8 people from here are now going to heaven, and I want 9.
>>
>>945302
It's not a myth, it's a fact.

Evolution is a myth.
>>
>>945304
Why does the Dalai Lama desire an afterlife?
>>
>>945310
Reject nothing from the bible. That's easy.

Christianity doesn't condone killing anyone; Jesus said that vengeance is His; He will repay.

The kosher laws of the Hebrews in Israel are history, not part of Christianity. They were intended to separate the Hebrews from the rest of the world, and they did.

I don't think it's quite fair to judge Christianity by people not following Christianity, do you?
>>
>>945312
>at all the pagan cultures before Christ.

yeah and somehow none if them came even close to christianity. did god not want them to believe in the same thing just for fun or something?

>world-wide flood

every culture has legends about dragons too, doesnt make them real though. i know its hard to grasp but people (especially primitve civilizations) thought similarily, so they made up a little different, but same at the core legends
>>
>>945284

Ah yes because a sperm and egg aren't two simple cells that form into a human being complete with trillions of cells.

Humanity was getting along just fine before jesus arrived and christianity. So you believe that all 7 billion people on earth can be traced back to adam and eve? Do you realize that inbreeding would have killed off humanity?
>>
>>945312
it's almost like the christians and jews adapted myths and ideas from earlier religions. huh
>>
While atheists claim that belief in the existence of God is a psychological crutch, it is in fact atheism that abandons reality in order to fulfill a psychological need. If there is no God, there is no morality, no accountability, and therefore no judgment. If God does not exist, we can do whatever we want, whenever we want, to whomever we want, with no eternal consequences. That is the true motivation behind atheism.

They don't like the idea of being morally responsible creatures.

They enjoy being in darkness, sons of the devil.

They enjoy sinning.

The reason atheists hate Christians is because Christians expose their evil and wicked ways.

The same way an alcoholic does not like people telling him he's an alcoholic, or a drug addict having people who care about him telling him to stop.

Christians are the Light of the world.
>>
>>945327

But the priests and tv evengelicals make the claim they are following christianity, and people buy into it until they are caught sinning.
>>
>>945331
But dragons did exist. We have bones of them.

We now call them dinosaurs.
>>
>>945284
>>945289
>Scientifically impossible for humans to be animals
Let me stop you for a second. Biologically, an animals is classified according to certain characteristics - eukaryotic, multicellular, food-eating, without cell walls, mobile, and pass through an embryonic blastula stage.

Are humans lacking in any of these things that would cause you to put us with the plants, or with the fungi?

More speculatively, if your issue is that humans have souls unlike animals (which I would dispute), would you place humans in a kingdom alongside angels and demons instead?
>>
>>945341

We did what ever we wanted long before jesus arrived, look where we are now.
>>
>>945331
Dragons are real; they're what people called dinosaurs before the word dinosaur was coined. Serpents, winged serpents, dragons, dinosaurs; all real.
>>
>>945277
Literalism
Technically not considered heresy, but never was it de fide or was was taught by most until the 19th century
>>
>>945339
Or an event happened that is documented by many people in the world?

You should be skeptical if nobody else talked about a flood, then you have a reason to believe the Bible is false. But we have all these non-biblical sources talk about a flood.

Gee it's almost as if there really was a global flood!
>>
>>945347
pretty sure dinosaurs werent magical. fire breathing, flying lizards

bte, no bronze age sheep herders did not know shit about the dinosaurs
>>
>>945346
Hence the necessity to know what Christianity is, to have the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit, to ask for and receive discernment; these things are all necessary to look at a preacher on tv asking for money and seeing a wolf in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>945348
Nah, animals are what the Bible says they are.

God created man to have dominion over them.

Animals do not have souls.
>>
>>945356
so either a thing thats literally impposible to happen happened or some bronze age retards made up legends
>>
>>944647
You sound fucking stupid. God damn.
>>
>>945341

You don't need a god to have morality, judgement, or accountability. Animals such as your pet dog, are unable to conceptualize god, and yet they manage to thrive. Sure they might kill to eat, but they manage to survive. You make it sound as if there would be chaos in the world without religion.
>>
>>945356
a common myth with extreme variations across cultures isn't a "documented event". it's a myth
>>
>>945357
>pretty sure dinosaurs werent magical fire breathing flying lizards

And that's not what the pagan civilizations portrayed them as.
>>
>>945363
You're confusing animals with beasts of the field.

God created man to have dominion over beasts of the field.

Man is not a beast of the field, but he is scientifically an animal.
>>
>>945367

Nothing creating something is impossible.

Dogs turning into whales is impossible.
>>
>>945313
>>945316

You are what we call, marginalized.
>>
>>945378
>i-it's just a coincidence!

Yeah nah, going by Occam's Razor here.

Funny how the atheist's logic and reason get thrown out of the window when Biblical evidence is presented.
>>
>>945379
thats how the whole world desrcribed them, every civilization had the same basic image of a dragon, sure they were different, some could talk some could fly and some were demons, but the basic concept of a giant flying lizard animal existed everywhere.

i know its confusin, but that doesnt prove dragons were a real thing because you know what? jsut like the flood they are physically impossible
>>
File: 1458228776872.jpg (2 MB, 2723x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458228776872.jpg
2 MB, 2723x2000
ITT: atheists getting wrecked

DEUS VULT
>>
>>945402
Most depictions of dragons don't have wings.

Inca pots show men riding on dinosaurs.
>>
>>945395

Yes the biblical events undoubtedly occurred. All these miracles occurred in the past and none in the present when we have the means to record and disseminate accurate representations of miracles.
>>
>>945348
Scientific impossibilities you believe:

1. Something came from nothing. Spontaneous generation, already scientifically proven false.

2. Everything in the entire universe was once contained in a singularity the size of a pin head.

3. That virtually infinite dense mass "exploded" and escaped its own gravity well, from nothing, into nothing.

4. As a result of that explosion, caused by nothing, to something that came from nothing, somehow an unliving thing became a living thing. Abiogenesis. Never seen, often derided.

5. From abiogenesis, never seen, never done, never replicated, you have the ordering of life from the simple to the complex, again violating known scientific laws.

For starters.
>>
>>945068
It would be if there was evidence for any god, but it's not because there's no evidence, if there was evidence you wouldn't need faith to believe it.
>>
>>945421
The evidence of God is the universe God made.
>>
>>945415

Hmm yes science must always be wrong. I guess computers and the internet are god's creation too.
>>
>>945387
>Nothing creating something is impossible

if youre refereing to how the universe happened then the anser is we dont know. allthough there are some theories in quantum mechanics by krauss

>Dogs turning into whales is impossible.

youre like at least 20 years late to argue evolution buddy, its a fact and by now only the most retarded armchair scientists try to debunk it
>>
>>945423

Yes, god made an infinite universe solely for humanity
>>
>>945423

>Christians actually think this is a valid argument
>Christians think they've "rekt" atheists with this comment
>>
>>945421
There are tons of arguments for God.

Have you even bothered to read the thread?
>>
>>945404
Those are Catholics in your image
>>
>>945409
oh so you actaully think incas domesticated fucking dinosaurs? really? is that the route you wanna go to?
>>
>>945438
>i get my knowledge of dinosaurs from Jurassic Park movies
>>
>>945433
You can't argue your god into existence, that's not how it works, you need evidence to back it up.
>>
STOP FALLING FOR THIS GUY'S BAIT. HE VANISHED FROM /HIS/ AND HAS RETURNED WITH MORE RETARDED LINKS, MORE STUPID DISCOURSE AND IS MORE FEROCIOUS IN HIS ATTACKING.

PLEASE STOP ARGUING WITH HIM. IT SHOULD BE CLEAR THAT HE IS RETARDED WHEN HE SAYS ATHEISM IS A RELIGION AND HIS VARIOUS OTHER HILARIOUSLY MISGUIDED BELIEFS.

STOP REPLYING TO HIM. LET HIM VANISH ONCE MORE.
>>
>>945424
Correct. Science is always wrong, and it usually takes a generation or two to figure out how.
>>
>>945427
It's not infinite.
>>
>>945423
That's a non starter argument.
>>
>>945428
It's true. If you knew how to discern the truth, it would be self-evident.

In fact, it's so obvious, that to stand before God saying you were ignorant of His existence is to stand before God without excuse.
>>
>>945438
Pretty obvious they saw some.
>>
>>945450
>what are the first posts in the fucking thread

You don't care about evidence, you're just being in denial at this point.

Atheists suffer from cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>945447
no i dont and even if i did im pretty sure it would be better htan getting it form ancient civilization drawings or 2000 year old books with 0 scientific backing.

just use your empty head for fucks sake, do you really think that original american people would get fucked so hard by europeans if they could ride giant lizards?
>>
>>945450
You cannot argue God out of existence. You exist because He exists.
>>
>>945451
11/10 autistic
>>
>>945463
It's the truth.
>>
>>945474
>a movie is better source of information than the people who lived alongside them
>>
>>945468
i dont think you realize that scientists can date things (that includes dinosaur bones)
>>
>>945458

I guess the sun revolves around the earth then.
>>
>>945481
did ancient japanese people live with flying fire breathing lizards?
>>
>>945459

It most likely is
>>
>>945464

HAHAHA so your only argument is "It's so obvious dude! like duhhh! How can't you see it?!"

Not an argument , Christcuck.
>>
>>945486

They were named charizards
>>
i love these threads
>>
Friendly reminder that atheists always have a personal daddy issue.

It's not that they "believe" God doesn't exist, they simply hate him. They hate their own creator.
>>
>>945491
fuck me i just realized why theyre extinct
someone caught them all
>>
>>945492
Yeah, it's hilarious seeing atheists get tangled up in their own arguments.
>>
>anything but agnosticism
>>
>>945494

Is that what your priest of a father told you as he told you drop your pants?
>>
>>945470
There IS no evidence. There is evidence that gods have been made up by humans. I saw the first posts in this thread and they've done nothing to argue for the existence of a god. To claim a god exists is a SCIENTIFIC claim, you need scientific evidence to back it up. You wouldn't even know where to start because the idea of a god is unfalsifiable.
>>
>Christians post sources, links, evidence
>Atheists just shitpost

Christians win again.

/thread
>>
>>945475
That's called presupposition. Keep going, we can do this all day.
>>
>>945497

There are far more contradictions in religious scriptures than with atheist arguments.
>>
>>945479
Prove it.
>>
>>945497

>Christians actually think that this is what's happening

oh boy key

Failing to understand how proper arguments work, doesn't mean they're not good arguments. It just means you're clueless.
>>
>>945509
>yes because a link to a quote from a religious scripture is eveidence
>>
>>945510
Presupposition is exactly what the entire theory of evolution stands on.

>Evolution is true because we say so
>Anything we find is evidence for it
>If something is evidence for creation, that's just a coincidence!

Worldview bias, Darwinism is a cult.
>>
>>945509
>christians
>evidence
>ever
>>
>>945514
There is literally no contradiction in the KJV Bible.
>>
File: and thats it basically.jpg (347 KB, 1862x1048) Image search: [Google]
and thats it basically.jpg
347 KB, 1862x1048
Mandatory image for honest seekers of God.
>>
File: tree.gif (24 KB, 329x615) Image search: [Google]
tree.gif
24 KB, 329x615
>>945183
This
>>
>>945518
http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

Is this religious scripture?
>>
>>945522

I have seen the face of God but nobody has.

KEK
>>
>>945509

Your evidence has to be correct. You can link 1000 more links and that doesn't make you more correct.
>>
>>945520
No, they follow the evidence where it leads, not the other way around.
>>
>>945536
You haven't even watched or read any of the links provided.

Atheists are like a 10 year old child screaming
>"LALALALA I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG!"

Keep going, this is hilarious.
>>
>>945395
>>Yeah nah, going by Occam's Razor here.
Occam's razor discourages multiplication of entities beyond necessity. The myth explanation minimizes entities, and the biblical account of the flood adds many extraneous entities.

For starters, a flood account requires explanation of the surivival of saltwater and freshwater fish, the sheer volume of water - where it came from and where it went, intact coral reefs, the distribution of species inconsistent with a recent point of origin from Mount Arafat, and so on.
>>
>>945520

You have such a more understanding of evolution that I implore you to stop posting about it. Just to save face, man.

Also, there is literally no evidence for creation. Evolutionists never even address it in the manner you have outlined.
>>
>some data disproves x scientific theory
>so it must prove our religious believes
every time
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzODU2ODg2Mjg0.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzODU2ODg2Mjg0.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Why even have this argument?

Based JPII says evolution is okay, don't bother him about it.
>>
>>945538
Evidence leads to creation.

See: skulls of pre-flood man
>>
>>945520

There is no evidence for creationism. If god really did exist, it would have made sure to have its presence recognized beyond a reasonable doubt and given its followers the tools to do so, and yet here we arguing about its existence. The onus is always on the religious folk, they are making the claim with no concrete evidence. If I said I could fly, would you believe my word, or demand proof? For atheists, there would be no debate to prove or disprove the existence of god.
>>
>>945544
Kent Hovind has completely destroyed evolutionism.

It's a myth, it only happens in your head.
>>
>>945551
>Kent Hovind

top kek
>>
>>945549
>yet here we are arguing about its existence

This is only the case for the last 200 years or so.

For thousands of years, man has known that God existed.
>>
>>945547
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you talking about Neanderthal skulls? You're making the evidence fit your worldview. You already have all this in your head as correct. I get it that it's what you have to do to stay afloat but it's wrong.
>>
>>945556
>greentext
>ad hominem

top kek

By not providing any arguments, you're just admitting defeat and that he's right.
>>
>>945557
>man has known
*man has believed
ftfy
>>
>>945551

>a criminal is being trumped by brain dead Young Earthers

ho boy
>>
>This thread
Creationism isn't history or humanities
please take it to >>>/x/
>>
>>945560
See
>>944959

If you look at them without any presuppositions, it points towards creation.

Evolutionists make the evidence fit their worldview, that's literally what they do all the time.
>>
>>945551
Kent Hovind doesn't understand evolution and I doubt he even understands what tax evasion is even after being in prison for it
>>
>>945563
dude, do you even realize how many people completely destroyed his retarded fantasies already? and not even wikipedia knights, like actual phd chemists, just look up thunderfoot
>>
>>945565
*Known

ftfy
>>
>>945569
>political prisoner silenced for exposing evil
>criminal
Pick one.

He was imprisoned because he threatened the Darwinian narrative.

Atheists are scared of him because he speaks the truth.
>>
>>945571
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BzWUuZN5w
>>
>>945575
>thunderfoot
>>
>>945531
Nobody has seen the face of the Father, Who dwells in unapproachable light.

Try to have a little information before making a fool of yourself.

Jesus exists so that we can see God, and not die.
>>
>>945571
I can almost guarantee you're misrepresenting science to fit your worldview. Like you people always do.
>>
>>945581

hahahahaha holy shit. It's all unravelling now, Christcuck. I've been following you for quite some time now and now your paranoia and victimhood is all becoming clear.
>>
ITT: shitposting atheists

Christians provided evidence
Atheists just shitpost

/thread
>>
>>945557
>For thousands of years, man has known that Aesir existed.
FTFY. Odin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yahweh
>>
>>945596
>/threading your own post
you're the shitposter here
>>
>>945589
im betting my balls you havent watched his videos, if you actaully have, then i jsut feel sad for you and your unreal denial of actual facts
>>
>>945530
>http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

I like how he claims evolution is magical thinking. How can you explain the genetic relation to chimpanzees and humans? And, if it were really the case, how come more religious people haven't taken to Fischer's theories?
>>
>>945594
Have you even read
>>944959
or not?

Look at "neanderthal" skulls without any preconceived notions.

What do you observe, and what do you conclude?
>>
>>945538
Nonsense.

Something
Something
Something
We're here
Therefore evolution
>>
>>945563
>>945589
creationist hypocrites in action
>>
>>945598
Pretty sure atheists are the shitposters.

The Christian side has provided mountains of links and sources.

Atheists have done nothing but get buttflustered and salty.
>>
>>945544
God said He made the place. Day by day account, in Genesis.

It's settled.
>>
>>945549
The universe is evidence of creationism. God did it.
>>
>>945602
That they're human but not homosapiens because their features are different than ours, that's how genus is identified.
>>
>>945607

You know we're laughing at you, yes? It's impossible to argue with you. You've taken /pol/ tactics of debating and you've made it impossible to debate you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.