[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Utopia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: the dictator.jpg (55 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
the dictator.jpg
55 KB, 620x350
All right /his/ ! Help me to create the perfect dictatorship. If you were the non-elected leader of a country, what would you do ?
>inb4 kill the jews

Keep in mind we're humanists and all and care about the well being of the many. So, I would suggest to :

1. Keep corruption under tight control. This is the biggest flaw compared to democracy where the ranks can be more easily kept fresh.

2. Make the economy work, because people tend to be less noisy with a full belly. Hitler was supported by the majority of germans because he gave them work and money to buy food after all, and we can see how much of a success the USSR was with no toilet paper to wipe yourself and empty shops.

3. Use propaganda. You don't want to get kicked because you know better than anyone else how to rule the country so you have to shit on democracy once in a while to remind the people how much they owe you.

I have a hard time about repression though. How would you treat dissidents without turning your country in a Pinochet Chile shithole tier. Training your dogs to rape the opposant's wives is fun and all but it's completely unnecessary. Is exile or prison sufficient ?

Would that work in the light of history and precedent regimes ? How far could the country run ? What are the biggest problems ? Is fascist corporation a good economical system ?
>>
For political dissidents just disappear them and release evidence that they've been working with the country's enemies
>>
>>942986
Yeah ok, but to what extent do you consider a person dissident for example ?
>>
File: Unknown8.jpg (102 KB, 700x558) Image search: [Google]
Unknown8.jpg
102 KB, 700x558
Mandatory draft/clerkwork
Average amount of social welfare
A scapegoat
At least attempt to be as independent as possible, because you will get fucked up by the eternal anglo
>>
Eurocentric eco-fascism with technocratic aspects.
Stop all interaction with the third world, focus on improving the nation; the health and well being of its people, heavily invest in nuclear energy research.
Mandatory public service to vote or participate in governance, citizenship based upon blood and soil, and an abolishment of all unearned income along with the creation of zero sum public banks that only charge interest to recoup any losses.
>>
>>943455
>eco

Dropped.
>>
>>943480
How do we know that so many other advanced civilizations don't destroy their own planet and fall into self destruction?
Being ecological doesn't mean being some global warming Zealot, it just means preserving the beautiful aspects of our nation and country for all to enjoy, and to assure we have ways of dealing with the future.
>>
>>943501
Go cry over dead pandas you Greenpeace cucklord.

Also technocracy is like communism, makes sense on paper but it's utter shit when engineers and scientists actually rule. The two worst American presidents (Hoover and Carter) were engineers.
>>
File: freefreefree.jpg (42 KB, 959x639) Image search: [Google]
freefreefree.jpg
42 KB, 959x639
>>942982
it depends on which country it is. some people would be ok under, let's say, a direct democracy. others I wouldn't even give a representative democracy, they would just vote in the biggest demagogue they could find. the same goes for other stuff, such as taxation, social benefits etc. you can't just implement a system that's completely new for everyone (for example, a huge welfare state in the USA) and expect it to work instantly.
>>
File: 1368130609174.jpg (40 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
1368130609174.jpg
40 KB, 576x792
>>943517
A. Pandas are a huge waste of resources that provide no benefit and aren't natural to the habitat of Europe, China only keeps them around so they can loan them out for millions of loonies
B. I'm not a "green peace cucklord", fuck off back to /pol/, most of them aren't fascists and find anything close to the ideas of "blood and soil" as racist, xenophobic, and wrong.
C. I said aspects of Technocracy, not a full blown one.

Also touting falsisms like "communism only looks good on paper" is hilarious. Communism works perfectly fine in a post-scarcity society, but due to the nature of humans we will never reach post scarcity.

The environment is the skin of the nation. We must protect it.

Oh, also, space colonies and shit
>>
>>943537
No, environment was given to us by our creator, we have dominion over it and are free to do with it as we please.
>>
Firt I'll abolish real estate agencies because fuck these leeches, they're literal thieves.
I don't believe in communism but real workers have to be rewarded unlike dead-weights, be they blue-colars or executives or whatever.
Inculcate the values of society into each and every citizen. Monkeys will be sent back to their shitholes, but white-trash and nationalists will be deprived of their citizenship and right to reproduce altogether.
>>
>Training your dogs to rape the opposant's wives
What?
>>
>>943546
Sure, and I believe we should preserve it.
Faggot.
>>
>>943552
This is oxymoronic.
This is how you make a failing country.
>>
>>943556
If I mow down a rainforest I'm fully within my right to do so, as God has given me that right explicitly. Nigger.
>>
>>942982
>Make the economy work
you make it sound so easy
>>
>>943558
Yes I'm fully aware of the non-feasability of these "reforms" but the title explicitly say "utopia".
>>
>>943566
This is /his/, most people here don't know shit about economy.
>>
File: 131389253938.jpg (45 KB, 605x396) Image search: [Google]
131389253938.jpg
45 KB, 605x396
The form the dictatorship takes is going to be dependent on the physical realities of the state. For an ideal dictatorship, let's assume the state is located in an economically viable area, with at least one deep water port, mineral resources and the capability to feed itself.

Economically: Actual corporatism, that is like the kind envisioned in the Charter of Carnaro, is going to be your best bet. The degree of worker control of the corporations will diffuse popular Marxist uprisings by giving the common person the illusion that they have a say in the economy, while keeping the major economic functions ultimately subordinate to the state.

Culturally: I hate to say it, but you're going to have to allow in some forms of degeneracy like modern art and homosexuality. This serves two functions. Firstly, you can keep people distracted with a wider array of entertainment. If you restrict and censor what people can view too much it becomes boring, and the people start grumbling. Secondly, smart people tend to immigrate to culturally freer nations. As a dictatorship you're going to experience some level of brain drain, as the intelligentsia crave more of a say in society, but by leaving them to have their modern art and the gay orgies, you're likely to keep some of them mental capital within the state.

Governmental: Try to stay away from cults of personality and over-centralization. If you are looking to make a dictatorship that will outlast its first leader, try delegating authority among powerful but semi-competing branches of government. In the resulting power vacuum, each branch won't be able to move against the others, and they'll have to compromise.
>>
>>943564
No, that rainforest belongs to the nation.
Is preserving that rainforest not doing as we please?
Why is there only the choice to destroy?
Again, this is our own "Utopia", but it's comical how much of a uneducated /pol/nigger you are.
>>
File: 1304337886400.jpg (142 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1304337886400.jpg
142 KB, 800x600
>>943577

Propaganda: Try to go back as far in your nation's history as you can to create a shared identity as a people or as a state. Try not to propagandize around fallible humans, but rather the transcendent identity of the people. This way, leaders and officials may fail and have scandals, but the population will blame the individuals themselves, and the state will remain secure as it will be viewed as being above and beyond simple politics.
>>
File: 1458834637169.png (72 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458834637169.png
72 KB, 625x626
>>943564
>>
>>943578
It belongs to God and he has EXPLICITLY given me a dominion over it.
>>
>>943578
>promotes fascism and utopian crackpot shit
>calls others /pol/
>>
>>943599
Did you even read OP?
And Fascism isn't "/pol".
Edgy neo nazism is /pol/.
Fascism is a mode of operation.
>>943592
>muh fee fees
>>
>>943613
You're the ones arguing for feefees you cuck.

>tips panda
>>
>>943616
(You)
>>
File: our glorious leader.jpg (63 KB, 400x469) Image search: [Google]
our glorious leader.jpg
63 KB, 400x469
>>943577
>>943579
That's beautiful, anon. I'd make you my prime minister
>>
>>943566
Easy. Go full automated production to make sure shit gets done and give the extra food produced for free
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.