[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Slovenians on here that could answer a question of mine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Any Slovenians on here that could answer a question of mine.

Is this guy any easier to understand when he speaks Slovenian?
>>
[sniffs in Slovenian]
>>
>>
>>938790
The sniffing and shirt tugging is a nervous tick and I'm pretty sure the 'sh' instead of 's' is just an indiosyncracy of his speech, although I'm not a Slovene
>>
I'm Slovenian and while he's a bit easier to understand it's still not a cakewalk. His speech is just as big of a meme here as it is in the rest of the world.
>>
It's not even his speech and sniffling, it's the Marxism that's hard to understand. Listening to a Marxist is akin to listening to a schizophrenic, he's trying to sound deep and profound yet none of it actually makes any sense.
>>
>>938912
How famous is he in Slovenia. Is he a household name, so to speak?
>>
>>938940
He's pretty much the most famous Slovenian alive, so yeah. In the golden age of our "late night" talk shows there were some pretty hilarious parody segments of his style of reasoning but they're in slovenian, so you know.
>>
>>938922
of course it's difficult for you, you don't want to understand
>>
>>938960
See, this is what I'm talking about.

>spout stupid shit
>...what?
>2deep4u!
>>
File: 1459125091255.png (72 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1459125091255.png
72 KB, 557x605
Not in any concievable way. He also isn't that much better in German either.
>>
File: lel.png (110 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
110 KB, 256x256
>>938849
I bing revese searched the image.
Top ideology
>>
>>938790
No he has a lisp, which is as comical in Slovenian as it is in English.
>>
>>938958
>pretty hilarious parody segments of his style of reasoning but they're in slovenian
To what are you referring?
Only two good impersonations of Žižek in Slovenia were by Slakonja in Cut the Balls and Zrnec at the independence day show or whatever you'd call it.
>>
>>939591
Referring to the Zrnec impressions. Slakonja can eat a dick (he's not that bad, but Zrnec is infinitely superior).
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.