[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Italian Fascism really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Mussolini_mug.jpg (11 KB, 180x198) Image search: [Google]
Mussolini_mug.jpg
11 KB, 180x198
I've heard that Mussolini helped modernize the state with industry and education is that true?
>>
>>937146
Let's consult the Mussolini face building of truth
>SI SI SI SI SI
he has spoken
>>
The trains run on time!
>>
>>937146

It was probably the best at the time. He really didnt have any crazy murder league like Russia and Germany and he actually got shit done, unlike that goofy fucking austrian dictator who I cant remember

He was even smart enough to realize Hitler was a kook and was admired in America by italians and a lot of others. It wasnt until Ethiopia and joining the war that he went wrong.

he should have gone gone the franco route and remain neutral. He actually told the UK he would side with them over Germany if war ever broke out at first
>>
>>937146
My grandparents always spoke well of him.
>>
>>937182
kek
>>
>>937679
Well duh,they weren't persecuted under the reign
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.