[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you worshipped the Wise Lord today /his/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20
File: AhuraMazda.jpg (55 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
AhuraMazda.jpg
55 KB, 851x315
>>
Where can i get a bird like that?
>>
>>935886
By boning your sister.
>>
>>935934

Man now you're just making me jealous of people who have sisters.
>>
>>935940
I always wondered if I would still have an incest fetish if I had a sister.
>>
>>935947
The answer is yes. But you wouldn't want to actually bone your sister.
>>
>>935959
I am not so sure about that. I think it would feel weird if I had a sister and I wouldn't want to get confused. It makes me wonder if my friends who have sisters (I wanna fug) have incest fetishes?
>>
>>935959
Just die in my sleep already senpai
>>
>>936016
I frequently find myself dreaming with my sister, even after all these years and she becoming... Thicker. I find it repugnant but my subconcious mind doesn't, apparently.
>>
>>935947
Idk if i have a fetish but I find the concept of incest hot for its taboo nature but don't find my sister hot though she is physically attractive.
>>
File: Canaan.jpg (67 KB, 846x519) Image search: [Google]
Canaan.jpg
67 KB, 846x519
>>935874
>Not worshipping Ba'al.
better offer your infants for sacrifice before you face the wrath of the thunder god familia
>>
>>935874
My parents are Zoroastrian but I don't care outside of its ties to Iranian heritage. What does that make me?
>>
>>936072
>I frequently find myself dreaming with my sister
>and she becoming...Thicker
Explain in detail, anon.
>>
File: Lion_man_photo.jpg (65 KB, 216x540) Image search: [Google]
Lion_man_photo.jpg
65 KB, 216x540
>not worshiping 40,000 Lion-Man god

stay pleb
>>
>>936222
Can you guys really not extinguish fires?
>>
>>936255
Modern Zoroastrians, at least the least fantatically obsessive ones have no issues with it.

>>935989
Anon, don't leave us hanging. Why do you want your sister plumper and thicker?
>>
>>936227
She got fatter as she aged, that's all.
>>
>>936255
>>936263
That's crazy if your house is on fire you will literally wait until you die.
>>
>>936255
>friends throw me a surprise birthday party
>bring in a cake covered with lit candles
>GO ON ANON, BLOW THEM OUT.
>triggered
https://youtu.be/2Gu16Qh4EHw?t=12
>>
>>936288
So you lust after your sister getting fat?
>>
File: 949832.png (488 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
949832.png
488 KB, 640x400
>>936255
>>
>>936255
Yes we can. Also there's a difference between a holy sanctified fire vs some blaze going on burning one's house down.
>>
>>935874
If you are religious and Zoroaster was right then yes, yes I am. Go away now.
>>
>>936288
Why do women do this? For a man to be considered top tier body type you need to basically lift, squats ,deadlifts etc. For a woman to be attractive you need only watch your caloric intake, which is made much easier if you make sure you arent sedentary all day.

inb4 fatties pipe up about bodyshaming, being overweight is not normal and has never been considered the normative body type throughout history. We aren't pandas.
>>
>>936390
What the fuck do you mean "Why do women do this", nigger? Women are genetically and biologically more suspectiable to gaining weight and getting fatter because mother nature evolved them to retain fat and additional weight for the breeding process of delivering a healthy child.

Its harder for women to lose weight compared to men.
>>
>>936390
Fat in men goes mainly to the belly.
Fat in women generally goes all over their entire body.

We kind of have the advantage here.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>935886
You have to go pretty Farr to find it.
>>
>>936288
I was under the impression you were fantasizing about wanting your sister to get THICK, not that she already is. [spoiler]If my older sister put on a little weight it'd probably go to her ass, not that I mind.[/spoiler]
>>
>>936450

shut the fuck up carlos you fucking faggot
>>
>>936458
There would be a lot of... playing, when we were kids and pre-adolescents and our parents weren't around. But in all innocence. If I knew back then what I know now... Damn. I don't like to think what I would do. Then when she was in high school she started to get noticed by the boys and we didn't play anymore. One time she got real fat and single and liked to take me out so people would think I was her bf and she wasn't alone. Then she got married and now she's kind of average I guess.
>>
>>936472
Fun fact, there is a verse in Younger Avestan that translates to "Here is Paro.Daresh, the great bird that men of evil words call "chicken." "
>>
>>936498
>not helping your sister lose weight
>>
>>935874
Zarathustra never existed.
>>
>>936678
Wrong.
>>
>>936699
How is it wrong?
>>
>>936727
How isn't it wrong?
>>
>>936678
>Le egdy random statement
I wish that hole in your dad's condom never existed.
>>
>>936757
You're just gonna answer a question with a question?
>>
>>936776
Kill yourself, how you've survived to be however old you are is beyond me.
>>
No because zoroastrians don't accept converts, only those who were born into the faith
>>
>>936788
Your just gonna make a blanket statement with zero citations, evidence, or proof?
>>
>>936796
Except that's wrong.
>>
>>936877
There is no evidence for his existence.
>>
>>936886
Proof?
>>
>>936879
I was told this by a Iranian when I asked him how to convert
>>
>>936879
Except it isn't, and Zoroastrian posters here on 4chan have confirmed it. They believe that Ahura Mazda wants individuals to practice the religion they were born into, and to convert is blasphemy.
>>
>>936917
>>936926
Every single local Zoroastrian and Zurvanite community has their own traditions and views on induction or allowance of outsiders to convert. There is no universal standard.

>>936886
This is a dumb meme. Zoroaster's existence is citied in the Avesta and Gathas and the language he spoke and wrote died out and became largely "extinct" by the time the Medes and Persians established themselves on the Iranian plateau.

The fact they go into details of the rough area he was born in and the general timeline Old Avestan was spoken in kind of says you are wrong. Also Darius' father and direct paternal ancestry makes repeated mentions of the local Kavi (kinglets) settling with the prophet in the areas of Khorasan before the Iranians became semi-pastoral.

Zoroaster no more didn't exist then Christ or Moses.
>>
>>935874
Wait people still practice this religion?
>>
>>936926
>>936917
The Gathas (the part of the Avesta attributed to Zoroaster), as well as other Avestan and Pahlavi texts, are cited by both sides to justify their positions (see i, above). The passage quoted most often by those who favor accepting converts is Yasna 31.3 (yā jvantō vīspəˊng vāurayā “by which I might convert all the living”; Insler, p. 182), cited as proof of the universal character of Zoroaster’s message. Several other verses of the Gathas, especially Yasna 46.12, in which a non-Iranian family (the Turanian Fryāna; Taraporewala, p. 251 n.; Pūr-e Dāwūd, p. 104 n.) is named among the followers of Zoroaster, have furnished liberals with a textual basis for their argument against confinement of Zoroastrianism to a specific race or nationality (letter from Kankāš-e Mūbadān-e Tehran, published in Māh-nāma Markaz-e Zartoštīān-e Kālīfornīā [Monthly newsletter of the California Zoroastrian Center], Westminster, 1/5, Ḵordād 1362 Š./June 1983, p. 2). Moreover, liberals hold that the intrinsically nonritualistic doctrine of the Gathas degenerated into an Iranian ideology as a result of language and other barriers (Antia, pp. 7-9) and of such alterations as the incorporation of stringent purity rituals (Boyce, Zoroastrianism I, p. 295) entailed by the establishment of an organized religion.
>>
>>936943
But Moses didn't exist, bro. This is historical consensus.
>>
>>936390
Mostly what >>936408 said, plus the fact that very few people put in the effort to achieve "top tier bodies." most people let some elements of their life slip from the ideal because they value other things more.
>>
>>936954
Well Zoroaster did.
>>
>>936969
How did you come to this conclusion.
>>
>>936975
I already posted the reasons for my view. Can you post evidence that counters it?
>>
>>936980
I can't. You got me.
>>
>>936222
A cuck.

Seriously. Islam almost destroyed Iran, but your ancestors literally kindled its flame for mellenia. And you just dont give a fuck about this unbroken link to a past far more glorious than Islam can ever claim, an ethically sound, monotheist religion that predates even Judaism and perhaps hinduism. One of the last vestiges of the original aryan inhabitants of Iran, back in the days when they did have blue eyes and blonde hair.

Nowdays the most populous Zoroastrians are the Indian parsees, and those dumb subcontinental hybrid fucks decided to not accept any more converts. They effectively destroyed their own religion in the long term. Fucking cucks, all of them.

Youve got some growing up to do, dust-e-man.
>>
>>937181
>dust-e-man
Are you implying I'm a dushman for not being an Orthodox Zoroastrian?
>>
>>937231
No, I ment "my friend"... dusteman?
>>
>>937237
Doost e man
>>
TWAZ
>>
>>937244
Nah dude, it should be spelt with u . This is closer to the correct trancriptikn in the international phonetic alphabet. Also, The oo digraph does not exist in any latin alphabet for farsi.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanization_of_Persian
>>
>>935989
Siblings know how to get under your skin and do so without even thinking. It's not the kind of relationship that illicit sexual attraction no matter how hot they are. That is unless you are living in the mountains and have never seen another girl your age.
>>
File: avesta_vwl.gif (5 KB, 529x223) Image search: [Google]
avesta_vwl.gif
5 KB, 529x223
Do you think if the Shah was not deposed, Iran would be using the Avestan alphabet today?

It is a lot better suited to writing Iranic languages because it has symbols for all vowels and consonants. It would make it a lot easier for foreigners to learn Farsi, as it would take a lot of the guessing out of pronunciation

http://www.omniglot.com/writing/avestan.htm
>>
File: titus-angry 002 (1).jpg (219 KB, 453x300) Image search: [Google]
titus-angry 002 (1).jpg
219 KB, 453x300
>>936210
>Ba'al
Carthago. Delenda. Est.
>>
>>935989
I have a sister but I definitely don't wanna bone her. That said, incest is really high on my list of fetishes.
>>
>>937422
Did Middle Persian use Avestan?
>>
File: avesta_cons.gif (15 KB, 582x411) Image search: [Google]
avesta_cons.gif
15 KB, 582x411
>>937526
Not usually. They used Pahlavi, which has some letters the same, but does not include all the vowels (like arabic or aramaic). Occasionally it was written in another system called pazend which is basically avesran with one extra letter for/l/
>>
>>936188
Saaaame
>>
File: Dolichenusvotive.jpg (568 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Dolichenusvotive.jpg
568 KB, 960x1280
>implying Jupiter Dolichenus isn't the true God.
>>
File: Odin_der_Göttervater.jpg (460 KB, 759x890) Image search: [Google]
Odin_der_Göttervater.jpg
460 KB, 759x890
I do that every day by living a good and fruitful life
>>
I have 2 sisters but I've never slept with them, that shit is just fucked up and incest is not okay

I spooned with one of them when we were teens though
>>
>>939236
>"Like several other figures of the mystery cults, Jupiter Dolichenus was one of the so-called 'oriental' gods, that is, Roman re-inventions of ostensibly foreign figures in order to give their cults legitimacy and to distinguish them from the cults of the traditional Roman gods."

Fuckin weaboos
>>
>>936926
>the religion they were born into
Wait a minute. Not even fucking Muslim Iranians are allowed to convert back to Zoroastrianism?

How retarded is that?
>>
>>941891
Its not true. In in the Islamic Republic of Iran, converting from Islam to any other religion i.e. Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Ba'hai, etc...is punishable with fatal consequences.

However over seas and abroad, many Zoroastrian communities allow converts into the faith. Not all do, but many do, like I said earlier, each conclave has its own laws and beliefs when it comes to allowing converts.

There is no god damn universal standard and the oldest texts in the Gathas preach conversion of the masses.
>>
>>941916
damn persians got cucked. rip.
>>
File: 1453401428825.png (201 KB, 331x378) Image search: [Google]
1453401428825.png
201 KB, 331x378
>>936222
>My parents are Zoroastrian but I don't care outside of its ties to Iranian heritage. What does that make me?
really?
I never thought I'd meet another Zoroastrian on 4chan.

Indian or Iranian?
>>
>>941995
Why would I be an Indian? I guess your asking if I'm a Parsee? I'm ethnically Iranian Persian mixed with Scottish and German.
>>
>>942104
That's a good mix.
>>
File: cat.jpg (11 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
11 KB, 251x250
>>937181
>you can just decide what to believe in
You must be from /pol/
>>
>>943793
>I am a special snowflake
You must be from /cuck/
>>
>>935874
Praise be to Ahura Mazda.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>I'm an edgy rebellious teenager against my Christian ancestry, so I'll role-play as a pagan on a Japanese imageboard.
>>
>>943912
>your ancestors were christcucks
Pretty fucking disgusting desu senpai.
>>
File: 1458228454142.jpg (1 MB, 3200x2150) Image search: [Google]
1458228454142.jpg
1 MB, 3200x2150
>>943919
Stay buttblasted you heathen.
>>
>>943929
I'm not a pagan though.
>>
File: 1459040621878.png (451 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
1459040621878.png
451 KB, 1195x1151
>>936304
haha stupid gooks
>>
>>937181
>I feel my ancestors sbeaging in me
cringy fag.
>>
>>943912
zoroastrians aren't pagans
>>
File: Solvognen_-_Do_2010_1276.jpg (9 KB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
Solvognen_-_Do_2010_1276.jpg
9 KB, 250x195
Why don't you losers get back to your Proto-Indo-European roots and start worshipping the fucking wind and horses or some shit?
>>
>>944087
Mithra is known as Horus in Egypt and Tammuz in Babylon.

Yes, it's paganism.
>>
File: comparison with jesus.jpg (619 KB, 1035x1359) Image search: [Google]
comparison with jesus.jpg
619 KB, 1035x1359
>>944146
on what planet?
>>
>>944146
You aren't very bright.
>>
>>944146
You'd be more on point if you said that he's known as VladiMIR Putin in Russia. At least there's some distant etymological relation, rather than it being a complete asspull.

Not to mention that you're probably operating on the premise that the Roman deity Mithras of the Mithraic mysteries has anything to do with the Zoroastrian Yazata Mithra.
>>
>>944128

That's a Sun Disc you retard, it suggests sun worship not wind worship.
>>
>>944170

That entry on DIonysos is wrong, turning water into wine was a miracle attributed to him, and he was seen as the Son of God by the Orphics, who worshipped him with offerings of bread and wine and believed that thru him, they would achieve salvation after death.
>>
I haven't really decided if I want to destroy humanity or save it yet. Such a dilemma.
>>
>>941916
Conversion of the masses is disgusting, but just being there and doing what you do, setting a good example and accepting who comes is all good. Even most pagan and neopagan witch cults and fraternal brotherhoods don't necessarily indoctrinate their own kids as being a "X child" so to speak. At least I wasn't.

The point I was going to to make was that any worthwhile faith and philosophy takes all comers who are seriously invested without proselytization. Though I have grown tied of buddhists, who are generally good about it and set the best example, for other reasons.
>>
>>943882
You obviously don't know how religion works. You need legit belief in the teachings and the deity (or deities) and that's not a decision you can consciously make
>>
>>944146
Back in those days people associated foreign legends and gods with their own. You should read about interpretatio romana
>>
>>944803
>You obviously don't know how religion works. You need legit belief in the teachings and the deity (or deities) and that's not a decision you can consciously make

>all religions are Abrahamic
>actually scratch that, since a few Jewish denominations don't even require you to believe in God to practice the religion.
>>
>>944803
>You need legit belief in the teachings and the deity (or deities) and that's not a decision you can consciously make

Have you ever heard the phrase, "fake it 'till you make it"? It is in fact perfectly possible to "choose" to believe in something like a god, your brain is not very smart and if you just keep telling yourself you believe something, then you will start to "really" believe it.
>>
File: le fedora meme.gif (207 KB, 242x414) Image search: [Google]
le fedora meme.gif
207 KB, 242x414
>>936678
>>
I studied abroad in America and I met two Pakistani chicks who were Zoroastrian. They seemed flattered that I've even heard of the religion. Kinda wish I asked them more questions about it at the time.
>>
>>936222
>>941995
Share wincest stories.
>>
>>944146
Ignorant christcuck. What else is new?
>>
>>946450
That isn't a good deed!
>>
>>943929

Is that Aragorn?
>>
>>943929
>viking with horned helmet
>worshiping jesus

fucking trash
>>
>>943929
>Adopting a Semite religion
>Not an Aryan religion like Zoroastrianism
Speechless.
>>
>>943929
Why are they all white? Where are the people of colour? Fucking garbage picture.
>>
>>951778
Paint your own pictures instead of always complaining and demanding other people catter to your needs you lazy fuck.
>>
File: r u fucking blind..jpg (36 KB, 250x283) Image search: [Google]
r u fucking blind..jpg
36 KB, 250x283
>>951778
>>
>>943929
IS THAT A BLACK EGYPTIAN
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.