[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that Wall Street financed the Bolsheviks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: por-stalin-lenin-trotski.jpg (15 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
por-stalin-lenin-trotski.jpg
15 KB, 300x200
How do you feel about that, commies?
>>
>>934009
>B-b-but muh communism is against capitalism!!!!!!! I can't handle the truth!!!! I'll call you a fascist then!!!!!
>>
Capitalism and communism: two sides of the same coin.
>>
>>934113
It is funny capitalists say fascism and communism, two sides of the same coin
And communists say fascism and capitalism are two sides of same coin.
>>
Friendly Reminder that Kaiser Willhelm the second financed the Bolsheviks.

How do you feel about that Nazis?
>>
File: Guilbeaux155_pdf.jpg (86 KB, 402x342) Image search: [Google]
Guilbeaux155_pdf.jpg
86 KB, 402x342
>>934158
This. And this is not even conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>934158
Why would nazis be bothered by that?
>>
File: pasta.jpg (526 KB, 1913x1591) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
526 KB, 1913x1591
>google this bullshit
>Antony Cyril Sutton
>die-rote-pille.blogspot.com
>pravda.com
>book on skulls and bone
>not even a historian
>not a single review on his books
>not a single peer reviewed paper
OP you need to step up your source criticism game.
>>
>>934229
>I'll ignore that William Boyce Thompson himself claimed to have financed them.
>>
>>934218
Because Nazis will spend half their time bitching about the Jew Conspiracy aimed at Imperial Germany and how Jews conspired to set up the Bolshevik Regime as well.
Hearing that their bellowed Kaiser set the Lenin in power should be a bit annoying for them.
>>
>>934253
>Jew Conspiracy aimed at Imperial Germany and how Jews conspired to set up the Bolshevik Regime as well.

well to be fair, jewish communist did try to over throw the german government and set up a Lenin inspired regime.
>>
File: 1459042761965.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1459042761965.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
So they took advantage of the self a destructive, selfish greed of the bourgeoise. What of it?
>>
>>934009
Your pic is named incorrectly. One on the right is Kalinin.
>>
>>934272
Yeah, though I am kinda gonna argue that you didn't really need to conspire that much. Germany was on the verge of mass starvation when those rebellions struck as I get it.
>>
>>934113
nigga shit like anarchism and fascism may as well not even show up, especially in the 20th century
>>
>>934378
Anarchism=Trotskyism=Stalinism

Social Democracy is ok, it allows private initiative and makes sure people live well.
>>
>>934250
Looks like back in the land of people who don't wear tin foil hats, he actually gave money to the red cross to feed people during the famine in Russia.
>>
>>934009
Germany financed them too
>>
>>934411
He also financed the revolutionaries, he admitted it himself. I imagine finding out the Revolution was financed by figures of capitalism is hard to accept, but you'll have to deal with it.
>>
>>934009
>>934158
Funding revolution to destabilize a state one is at war with is nothing new, nor anything undesirable. It's akin to loosing a virus unto a foe.

>>934158
>>934253
Fascists (and Nazis) were (and are) opposed to monarchism on multiple grounds, due to them being a movement of the bourgeoisie and proletariat. Points alluding to the rejection of aristocracy (and thus monarchy) within the NSDAP's 25 points are:

7. We demand that the State shall above all undertake to ensure that every citizen shall have the possibility of living decently and earning a livelihood.

9. All citizens must possess equal rights and duties.

11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.

18. We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.

20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.

So no, the Nazis' never cared for Der Kaiser, nor for the Dritte Reich. This is again reaffirmed when one looks at what Hitler wrote about the Habsburgs in Mein Kampf.

He held the notion that the Catholic Habsburgs were disregarding the Deutschvolk of the Dual Monarchy, and pandering to slavs instead. He explained so by the appointment of Bishops of Slavic (notably Czech) decent within Deutsch lands.
>>
>>934481
>Fascism is opposed to monarchism
>Kingdom of Italy
>Kingdom of Spain
?
>>
>>934491
The Kingdom of Spain's Head of State was Franco, not a King. However, he indeed did assign a Monarchical heir, though that can be argued to be an act of pragmatism. I know too little about Francoist Spain to comment.

However, as I stated prior, Fascism is heavily based upon meritocratic principles. Thus, regardless of whether a Fascist government is co-habitating with a monarch, the tenets remain such.

But with the case of Mussolini's March on Rome, I'd hardly call that supportive of monarchism. Of course Mussolini could've taken Vittorio's head off, but that wouldn't have been helpful to him.

Ultimately though, Fascism is philosophically opposed to Monarchism; but of course certain exceptions (and re-interpretations) can be made. It's a similar situation to Juche.
>>
>>934250
No proof was ever posted ITT. William Boyce Thompson, I assume you are right, is one guy giving money to Lenin. This is different from
>WALL STREETS FINANECED THE SOVIETS WAKE UP SHEEPLE
You are still welcome to poster others links/sources since I am fairly interested in this period.
I also wonder whether people forgot about:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
>>934327
>implying people who believe what OP posted care about this kind of facts
>>
>>934009
>How do you feel about that, commies?

Fine, I guess. I'm not a M-L.
>>
>>934594
The trick is to differ between Fascism as a movement and Fascism in power.
>Ultimately though, Fascism is philosophically opposed to Monarchism
Yeah hm yeah sort of. Hitler depended on the elites from the Kaiserreich. Again I would argue you are right during the streets thug face but in power when they need to consolidate the state they always make compromises.
>>
>>934141
And what do fascists say?
>>
>>934625
>muh juhs
>muh viulence
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.