[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We discuss underrated people that had a large impact on our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
ITT We discuss underrated people that had a large impact on our /his/tory.
Could be anybody. Religion, architecture, military, political etc.
Mine is Mimar Sinan, 16th century ottoman architect
>>
>>933209
How you suffered silently trough the ages. I cried for you, I died for you,yo are forever in my heart, OP.

Dont live in fear, nor in regret. You shall forgive but never forget
>>
>>933209
How the piglets would squeal if they knew how the old boar suffered
>>
>>933209
Why do people kill and hate each other when our ancestors all came from the same family. Is nt ther enough to share or is it that we just don't care we're here for a day or two... let me me show my way Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam uliakum salaam uilaikm slam aliumkum ehehehehe
>>
>>933209
Ain jalut where david slew goliath, this very same place that we be at passing through the sands of time this lands been a victim of countless crimes from the crusades to the mamlukes to the present agression, then the Turks and now a crueler oppression.
>>
>>933209
Heraclius the Eastern Roman Emporor. e reformed the Eastern Roman empire and built roads throughout Anatolia, which was an entirely backwaters region before and honorably ended the war with the Sassanian empire. Unfortunately he had to deal with a particular threat from the south that ruined his reputation and lost most of the ERE
>>
File: NOORDUNG.jpg (58 KB, 478x600) Image search: [Google]
NOORDUNG.jpg
58 KB, 478x600
Herman Potočnik (nicknamed Noordung - it's said to be a play on the German word Ordnung, which is in an archaic Slovene word known as ordung/a - his nickname bascially means "no order") was a Slovene man born in 1892 who served as a military engineer during the First World War. After the war, he studied engineering in Vienna and was the pioneer of rocket science and space technology. His 1928 work The Problem of Space Travel was the first book to deal with the concept of a space station (his was the first plan for the first man-made object in space), he wrote about the importance of the geostationary orbit. He was the first to wrote of man-made objects (satellites) that would orbit the Earth for science reasons, to photograph the surface, as well as for communication. His work was an influence on the German circle (von Braun & co) and possibly on the Russians, too. Unfortunately, this great visionary died only a year after writing his book - 28 years before the first satellite was launched to space and 40 years before the first man walked on the surface of the Moon.
>>
>>934988
it will all go to naugh if we don't rise up as men.. Women will destroy society. Stand up with our animals brothers and stop letting women slaughter and eat our brothers and turn them into shoes and handbags. ITs time for the Vegan mens rights revolution
>>
>>933209

He designed toll booths?
>>
>>935037
Humans are not naturally predisposed to eating meat, but gradually women have convinced the male gender that eating meat is "manly".. while they reap the benefits. Could a dainty bitch slaughter a 1000 pound bull? nope, so why is it fair that women get to consume their flesh ? Who were the cooks who made meat appetizing through a concoction of spices and herbs:women .
All achievements of men will soon go to naught as women have med on to their next target: masculinity.. ITs time to stop the feminization of our ociety and its time to stop women from eating and turning our brothers into hanbags and shoes. Its time for the vegan MRA revolution
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.