[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I have this annoying paper I have to write. I have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 550x391) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 550x391
Hey guys I have this annoying paper I have to write. I have to choose a historical event and write about it using only primary sources from the period of the event. And the event has to be short like a week long or less. And it can only be something after the French Revolution.
>>
September Massacres.
>>
>>929761
Sorry it annoys you

I don't have any history papers to write, myself
>>
Paris Commune
>>
What languages do you speak Annon?
As in good enough to manage reading any primary source of the language.
>>
>>929761
The commune of Paris
>>
>>929771
I get to write a comparative essay about ancient Athenian law and Tang dynasty codes. I'm fairly excited for it.
>>
>>929821
That sounds dope
>>
Holocaust
>>
>>929821
tight
>>
>>929761
why does that guy in the bottom middle have a smartphone

why does the fellow at the centroid of the left mass of spectators have 3d anaglyph glasses
>>
spanish revolution of '36
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.