[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The philisophical dead end of modern Gender Theory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 500x609
Is anyone else sickened by this shit? It used to be debatable but reasonable. Attraction was one of 4 things, M+F, F+F, M+M M/F+M+F, and gender was either M or F. Even trans people were still like that, they were M or F, it's just that they needed to resynch that because of a mind/body disconnect and the debate was over which reality was in the right, mind or body.

Now we have quadromantic ferrosexual polygendered demibois. What the hell does this even mean? I asked a friend of mine who, after being tainted by tumblr decided she wasn't just a bisexual girl, which is reasonable, but a "panromantic akiosexual cisgendered female with the she/her pronouns." which is nonsense. Especially since most of the people who call themselves "pan-" anything really aren't because they still have some level of hang ups and I know open relationships and incest are off the table for her. Plus apparently "akiosexual" means she can be attracted to someone sexually but not actually want sex. How? Sexual attraction is all about sex. Fucking hell man.
>>
did their roleplay hurt your sensibilities
>>
>philosophy
>gender theory
>>
Who gives a shit?
>>
The, "We part from the perspective that gender is solely defined by society" is really outdated.
>>
>>929442
Dude it sickens me to my core. I can't keep up with how ridiculous it is. Girls that are into this shit are normally freaks in the sack though, just something I've noticed.

I hope that over time people will take this shit less seriously, it's been doing a lot to fuel alt-right virgins and stormfags. i cannot decide which group I dislike more
>>
>>929466
>I hope that over time people will take this shit less seriously, it's been doing a lot to fuel alt-right virgins and stormfags. i cannot decide which group I dislike more
This so much
>>
>>929466
>it's been doing a lot to fuel alt-right virgins and stormfags. i cannot decide which group I dislike more
You know things are going south when the natzees become closer to the voice of reason than their opposition.
>>
>>929442
When did gender become a pokemon game? Seriously, how many fucking xenoestrogens did they put into the millennial generation's food?
>>
This sort of stuff comes from a rejection of given identity.

The further we go down leftism, the more things that we consider obvious will be attacked.

Nationalities for example have been stripped from thier ethnic identities(or even political identities actually).
Gender has been given tons of options for the sake of people to feel special and shit.
I even heard of these sorts of people try to defend pedos.

The next avenue is humanity itself, I wonder what shit show could emerge once "otherkin" and transhumanism gets together.
>>
>>929565
"Transhumanism" is just another decadent escapist fantasy.
>>
>>929586
For now. Transgenderism was that ten years ago.
>>
>>929586
I can't wait for the guy who unironically implants blades to his back and calls himself apache.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.