[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board really, really needs the humanities and history splitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: carth.jpg (89 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
carth.jpg
89 KB, 960x648
This board really, really needs the humanities and history splitting into two different boards. The humanities is completely taking over and not only that but its becoming a shitposting haven.

History here is almost dead. It needs splitting.
>>
>>929157
Except history provides perfect examples of philosophical lessons. Also, some of the most famed artworks convey popular scenes from history. It's only natural that they blend.
>>
at the moment of my submitting this post, 24 of the first 35 threads (first four lines of the catalog) are history related, not humanities related
>>
I think you mean theology should be split off, it's nothing more than atheist and theist shitflinging now, hardly from the theist camp currently

the rest of the humanities can stay
>>
>>929183
I agree but this is 4chan therefore this board is 90% religious trolling
>>929191
yea that
>>
>>929157
Just do what I do and hide /pol/bait and religious/atheism wars threads

Provided it would be a very long list of threads though.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.