[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does he mean ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
What does he mean ?
>>
>>927586
he means that he prefers to serve women in making them cum
>>
>>927586
He means he's retarded.
>>
>>927586
I had a feeling this was going to be a Voltaire meme thread... I love this meme desu
>>
Even hundreds of years after his death, Voltaire find his way into smugness.
>>
>Neither Holy, nor a Bible.
>>
File: Bill-Clinton.jpg (101 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Clinton.jpg
101 KB, 500x363
>>927599

well put anon
>>
>>927586
While this man continues to claim he has a bible and voltaire on his shelf neither is a poisen nor an antidote.
>>
>poison
And I turned myself to behold wisdom, and madness, and folly: for what can the man do that cometh after the king? even that which hath been already done. Then I saw that wisdom excelleth folly, as far as light excelleth darkness. The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all. Then said I in my heart, As it happeneth to the fool, so it happeneth even to me; and why was I then more wise? Then I said in my heart, that this also is vanity.

>antidote
heh...u think that because a state was born of agreements with the church, was conceived as a successor to the roman empire, and has an emperor at its head, it can be called the Holy Roman Empire? pssht...tough luck...kid...
>>
>>928075
Wisdom? PROOF? EVIDENCE?
>>
>>928075
Ah, from Ecclesiastes. The best book in the bible, because, until the word "God" shows up it is largely secular wisdom.
>>
It means Voltaire is shit
>>
>itt: asspained catholics
>>
>>928075
What does Qoheleth know about Germans?
Nothing.
>>
>>927586
Voltaire was the fedora of his days, except he was still a deist.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.