[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the objectively worst ethnic group in the Balkans? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Milosevic eating a sandwich.jpg (111 KB, 1200x915) Image search: [Google]
Milosevic eating a sandwich.jpg
111 KB, 1200x915
What is the objectively worst ethnic group in the Balkans?

I vote for the Serbs.
>>
>implying they're not all the same
>>
Half will say Serbs, the other half will say Albanians. Since we're on 4chan actually, most will say Albanians.

Awful thread.
>>
>>924587
shiptars
[spoiler]>implying there is any difference[/spoiler]
>>
Albanians
"[Albanians are] very backward, Tzigan-like, rude, crude."
"I doubt that Albanians have enough of educated people to fill the offices of administration of small town, not speaking about state. And what will they do with independence on rocky mountains, having only rocks and sheep?"
"If that is racist remark, I apologize.
But honestly, who loves Albanians? What is the reason to love them?"
>>
croats
>>
Kosovars. Faked a humanitarian crisis to tear a chunk of Serbia off. So retarded that not even the Albanians want them.
>>
>>924740

Extremely stupid post - probably from American origin. Albania would love to have Kosovo, but they can't - it was agreed upon by NATO.
>>
>>924587
Kosovars.
Albanians can be decent but Kosovars are degenerate scum
>>
Can I like all of them?
>>
>>924587
I just had an Albanian gentlemen with his own plumbing and gas company fix my sump pump and give me a free diagnostic. I have to say he was very polite.

I like Albanians and Croatians.
>>
Danes.
>>
Austrians t b h
>>
File: 1458998678288.jpg (137 KB, 622x653) Image search: [Google]
1458998678288.jpg
137 KB, 622x653
albanian by a wide margin
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.