[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I live life in Tradition, /his/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 220x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 220x304
i wanna be Traditional.
>>
Marry a nice woman and go to church every sunday.
>>
>>923568
oh shit nvm, i don't want to be traditional.
>>
>>923568
Then secretly practice alchemy and tantric yoga and advocate for the coming of the avatar and the future IMPERIVM.
>>
>>923568
>>923620
>tfw this has been your secret dream for most of your life and you didn't even realize it till you read Evola
>>
>>923436
Save sex for marriage and do it mostly just for reproduction.

That's extreme Traditional, though. I doubt even upper-middle class men during the 1910's were capable of that.
>>
>>923568

Literally puke inducing, no one in their right mind would want this.
>>
>>923436
Traditional: idealize your parents and try to copy their entire life, hoping that the conditions that you live in aren't different.
Extreme traditional: same, but change parents with grand-parents.

If you're a blind-believer in some religious dogma, or popular history memes, or someone else's ancestry, you're not being traditional, unless that's what your ancestors did.
>>
>>923436
Step one is get off the internet
Step two is live in a house without electricity on a street without pavement in the middle of nowhere
Step three is die of old age
>>
>>924523
[or get kicked by a horse]
>>
dae le wrong generation?
>>
ITT: a bunch of retarded baiting /int/babies.
>>924523
Living in tradition doesn't mean living without technology.
>>
>>924548
OK, alternatively tuck your shirt in, live in a suburb near a church, and die of old age or get hit by a bus
>>
File: futurism.jpg (53 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
futurism.jpg
53 KB, 526x526
>being a slow ass nigger
>>
Read Conan comics, try not to masturbate but fail at it, read magic guides on /x/ and shitpost about Jews and black people.
>>
>>924518
>le ebin no you shut the fuck up dad maymay

No one itt has read Evola.

OP: self-actualize. Practice thought control. hone your body and mind. Eat clean. Be the lord of your passions, not repress them. Ground yourself in the transcendent origin of your being.
>>
File: 1e5684j0.jpg (112 KB, 680x545) Image search: [Google]
1e5684j0.jpg
112 KB, 680x545
>>
>>924568

gotta go fast
>>
>>923436
>bait thread

desu, tradition is important but so is progress, i think westerners can learn a lot to from asians to achieve that tradition/progress balance that we try to maintain

the problem is both traditionalists and progressives are too extreme in the west
>>
>>925349
>i think westerners can learn a lot to from asians to achieve that tradition/progress balance that we try to maintain
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.