[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teach me about the Edelweiss Pirates and the anti Nazi movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Teach me about the Edelweiss Pirates and the anti Nazi movement in Germany during the 1930's
>>
>>922935
The anti nazis got sent to the gulag
>>
>>922950
Other than that fuccboi
>>
>>922959
You know the rest
>>
>>922935
I don't want to do your homework for you but Edelweiss Pirates/Swing Youth etc were alternative youth organisations for people who didn't want to be part of Hitler Youth etc. Were pretty cool and Edelweiss Pirates helped out a couple of resistance movements until a bunch of them were executed.
White Rose Society is a better topic desu
>>
>>922977
So should I do my assignment on Sophie Scholl & the White Rose instead of Edelweiss etc.
>>
>>922980
Yeah I mean it's easier to get information on them generally and I don't know what your essay question is but it's easier to draw meaning out of White Rose, who are explicitly a Christian-based protest organisation that you can relate back to Dieter. Edelweiss and Swing Youth are harder to parse, if that makes sense
>>
>>922989
The essay question is essentially adopting the role of someone in 1930s Germany and there was a whole list of suggestions. The teacher wants it to be a historical essay not an emotional piece of narrative writing.
>>
>>923021
Where do you go to school, kid
>>
>>923029
a school in Adelaide Australia
>>
>>923036
Yeah thought as much. It's probably going to be much easier to do White Rose because we have their explicit like, aims and goals on paper in the form of their pamphlets so I'd go with that

Also underage b&
>>
File: cU5VEBv.jpg (196 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
cU5VEBv.jpg
196 KB, 780x770
>>923029
>, kid
>>
>>922935
EISERNE FRONT
REICHSBANNER SCHWARZ-GOLD-ROT
SOZIALDEMOKRSTISCHE PARTEI DEUTSCHLANDS
OTTO WELLS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.