[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>919160
heart of a conqueror, stuck in 19th century belgium
>>
He loved bad bitches
>>
Had to compensate for being the ruler of a non-country.
>>
>>919200
believe it or not but Belgium was actually quite relevant back then
>>
wtf?? I hate belgium now!!
>>
>>919160
Belgium was sort of that weird, third worldy but Western European country.

This was a country who had a government full of pedophiles for fucks sakes.
>>
show of hands everyone who had to google him lads
>>
>>919160
Read King Leopold's Ghost. It gives good biographical info on why he's the way he is.

>>919256
He's been a meme since the first days of this board.
>>
>>919160
The man likes his rubber.
>>
He just needed an extra hand.

Even if it was going to cost the locals an arm and a leg.
>>
>>919160
Not taking lessons learned Congo into consideration he was a bad person desu and made Belgium even more of a laughing stock.
>>
>>919294
>He's been a meme since the first days of this board.
alright i'm not afraid to hold my hands up and admit it
>>
>>919256
>show of hands
Wew
>>
>>919254
Belgium was one of the richest countries at that time.
>>
>>919160
He hated hands
>>
>>919254
How is that different from the modern UK?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.