[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn be a Philosopher-King >tfw the very concept has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1453585208526.jpg (309 KB, 822x796) Image search: [Google]
1453585208526.jpg
309 KB, 822x796
>ywn be a Philosopher-King
>tfw the very concept has been falsified, by Plato himself no less, so neither will anyone else
How do I deal with these feels?
>>
>>919066
An hero then be reincarnated in the past
>>
I fear no oblivion for thy just deeds, standing as
thou dost in thy place appointed by the Supreme Lord of All, who governs all things.

Therefore, O Nezahualcoyotl, rejoice in what the
present offers, crown thyself with flowers from thy gardens
hear my song and music which aim to please thee.

The pleasures and riches of this life are but loaned,
their substance is vain, their appearance illusory;
and so true is this that I ask thee for an answer to these questions:

What has become of Cihuapan? Of the brave Quantzintecomatzin?
Of Conahuatzin? What of all these people?
Perhaps these very words have already passed into another life.

Would that we who are now united by the ties of love and friendship could foresee the sharp edge of death, for nothing is certain, and the future ever brings changes.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.