[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.stoa.org/diotima/antholo gy/quinn_jokes.shtml &g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: Chrysippus of Soli.jpg (238 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Chrysippus of Soli.jpg
238 KB, 600x800
http://www.stoa.org/diotima/anthology/quinn_jokes.shtml

>#151. When a jokester saw a pimp renting the services of a black prostitute, he said: "What's your rate for the night?"
>mfw we wuz pimped out by whitey and shit
>>
Who gives a shit lol
>>
I actually find these funny.
>>
File: 1414558713254.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1414558713254.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>#45. An intellectual during the night ravished his grandmother and for this got a beating from his father. He complained: "You've been mounting my mother for a long time, without suffering any consequences from me. And now you're mad that you found me screwing your mother for the first time ever!"
>>
>Upon the death of his wife, an intellectual was out shopping for a coffin and got into a big fight over the price. When the salesman swore that he couldn't sell it for less than fifty thousand, the intellectual said: "Since you're under an oath, here's the fifty thousand. But throw in for free a small casket, in case I need it for my son.

A lot of these jokes are really dark. Antiquity kinda sucked to live in.
>>
File: 34523.jpg (3 KB, 173x191) Image search: [Google]
34523.jpg
3 KB, 173x191
#116. An Abderite who was a eunuch had the misfortune to develop a hernia.
>>
>>920662
>Poole
Hi moot
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.