[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one shot at life >being a Slav >other european people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>one shot at life
>being a Slav
>other european people had empires or were influencial in other ways
>only historically relevant Slav country is Russia which is also the source of all cancer in eastern Europe
>germanics are superior
>mediterreans are superior

Hitler should've finished the job no Slav enjoys being alive.
>>
File: 1459457028145.jpg (27 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
1459457028145.jpg
27 KB, 600x462
>>918302
Self haters like you are what sent me down the path of becoming a RIDF shill.
>>
>>918302
Poland has got some history and produced Copernicus and an importan musician whom I don0t remeber now
>>
>>918634
and Marie Curie
and Lukasiewicz
>>
>>918302
>Russia's Colonies have outlasted the Spanish Portuguese and Dutch and British
>Defeated Napoleon and Hitler
>>
File: 1410124370609.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1410124370609.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>918302
>tfw Irish
>tfw never had an empire
>tfw not even a country for 100 years
>tfw your country is a joke to Anglos
>tfw nobody cares about Irish contributions to the arts and sciences (such as they are)
>>
>>918302
>Russia which is also the source of all cancer in eastern Europe
You mean the source of butthurt?
>>
>>918731
It's synonymous really.
>>
>>918302
Don't turn self-critisism to self-hate.
>>
Awwww time to kys

Fagermans? Superior? Lol when i lived in fagermany i did what i wanted because people were fucking scared of me because my eastern europe accent and because im a 6.7 big guy, seriously i was 19 and i played that i shouted at people from cms when i was walking and none of zhem turned back to walk up to me.or anything

I know it sounds made up but i was surprised too that people are.that scared
>>
>>918692
The Irish diaspora, especially in the United States, is huge and has accomplished a lot
>>
>>918692
Irish literature is top tier.
>>
>>918692
The Irish have done a fair bit, and I say that as a dirty Saxon. Preserving all that literature, spreading religion and conquering half the world in the British army isn't too shabby.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.