[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is veganism a spook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1324123412.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1324123412.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
Is veganism a spook?
>>
Its one of the biggest spooks.
>>
>>917461
2 spooky 4 me to stop eating bacon
>>
>>917461
Pretty sure it exists.
>>
>>917461
Also, if morality is a spook and veganism is a moral philosophy compelling one to not eat food in the production of which animals are involved then of course it is a spook.
>>
>>918019
I'm not a vegan or even vegetarian, but how spooky is Deep ecology?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_ecology
>>
Peter Singer gives a good explanation of veganism imo.
The idea that man don't hold a higher value than the animals. (organisms with a central nervesystem like most landanimals, fish and birds).
Im vegan u filthy bacon-eating plebs
>>
>>917461
Welcome to the humanities part of /his/ the one that causes all the shitposting.
>>
>>918023
Hey, that's funny because I am the Anon you responded to and I consider myself a deep ecologist.
>>
>>918050

>Men don't hold a higher value than animals

Check this cuck out.
>>
>>919017
>using newfag buzzwords
Fuck off to reddit.
>>
>>919179

>A Vegan
>Telling anyone to go fuck themselves off to Reddit

What's next, a landwhale telling me to go back to Tumblr?
>>
File: 1458466554411.jpg (177 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
1458466554411.jpg
177 KB, 600x756
>>919179

>Cuck
>A Buzzword

>Implying that even if it was, that is any indication of the time a poster has spent in 4chan
>Implying the time spent in 4chan is how someone should judge the content of a poster
>Many more implications

Animals do not have the same value as human beings, because all I we need for it not to be true, is for someone to disagree with your ideals.

The world is not going to stop consuming meat any time soon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.