[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was United States made with two many checks and balances. Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (22 KB, 284x279) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
22 KB, 284x279
Was United States made with two many checks and balances. Is it to easy for one peace to block the the other 2
>>
Nah the pieces are just antique
>>
>>917355
Your saying constitution should have been changed a lot more
>>
>>917405
not the same guy.
but to me governance needs to be fluid over time. As societies evolve so must the laws and governing bodies.
>>
>tfw have to listen to that album again
>>
>>917416
on the other hand, dont fix what aint broke
>>
>>917416
Agreed
>>917434
It's starting to strain
>>
>>917434
change for the sake of change just causes turbulence and instability. but what is broke should be fixed. you don't need a total revision every 10 years but an amendment here and there
>>
>>917444
not really
>>
>>917467
It is kinda obvious that the United States government hasn't been able to function properly in the past thirty years unless one party dominates. Only the problems that absolutely need to be addressed are.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.