[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: PAxPcEc[1].jpg (496 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
PAxPcEc[1].jpg
496 KB, 1632x1224
>It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail.
>And that's when you met me.
>Oh, -you said. -So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?
>Neither, -I said. -You'll be reincarnated.
>Oh. -you said, a little let down. -But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, could I have interacted with myself at some point?
>Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own timespan you don't even know it's happening.
>I looked in your eye. -The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.
>You mean mankind? You want us to mature?
>No. just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature, and become a larger and greater intellect.
>Just me? What about everyone else?
>There is no one else, - I said. - In this universe, there's just you, and me.
>You stared blankly at me. - But all the people on earth...
>All you. Different incarnations of you.
>Wait. I'm everyone!?
>Now you're getting it. - I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
>I'm every human who ever lived?
>Or who will ever live, yes.
>>
desu I can't wait for all the Norseboos- Oh, sorry, they're Christposters now, to become Buddhiposters. I feel like we could get some good discussion going when that happens.
>>
Heres the full theory anons, longer but interesing to read http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44796-The-EGG-theory.
>>
File: 1393496449272.jpg (18 KB, 395x387) Image search: [Google]
1393496449272.jpg
18 KB, 395x387
>>916130
>woah cool loll
>>
>>916130
You will now be reborn as a Chinese girl in 314AD
>>
I red this story before, its very good
>>
File: my face my soul.jpg (99 KB, 581x270) Image search: [Google]
my face my soul.jpg
99 KB, 581x270
>tfw everyone is me but I still can't get a GF
>>
>>916130

>Plot twist
>He has schizophrenia and he is actually having a conversation with a chair in a psychiatric center
>>
File: 1458894534312.gif (387 KB, 206x210) Image search: [Google]
1458894534312.gif
387 KB, 206x210
>>916130

>This means you are constantly being fucked in the ass by yourself
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.