[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know that all these NWO Illuminati-type conspiracies are pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1459376558455.jpg (484 KB, 1224x552) Image search: [Google]
1459376558455.jpg
484 KB, 1224x552
I know that all these NWO Illuminati-type conspiracies are pretty over the top, but am I wrong in thinking it's absolutely absurd that the Vatican is pointed to as being a major player in all this?

I mean, a few hundred years ago, maybe, but the Vatican only has any measurable power over Hispanic people and Filipinos, it's not like he's directing the West or anything like that.

Why does this meme continue? Whats the reasoning?
>>
>>915598
>Why does this meme continue?
Jews
>>
File: Jack third crusade.gif (39 KB, 468x240) Image search: [Google]
Jack third crusade.gif
39 KB, 468x240
You see, I have my very own theory.
Religious fundamentalists have two special parts, that they take everything in their books very seriosly and very literally and that they like thinking we are living in the end times. Most Protestant Fundies are also of the idea that the devil is sort of ruling the world, that he got that power when Adam fell from power.
Now, since the bible do talk about a coming AntiChrist, that we are supposed to have someone like that around since we are in the end times and that the devil are ruling the world anyway it's just logical that some powerful guy actually is managing a gigantic conspiracy. Even more logical that the guy would try to divert the true followers from their faith because he hates the one true faith, and as we are talking about people who thinks that you will go to hell for getting the slightest of things wrong it don't have to be much.
So, what is the biggest Church proposing a version of Christianity the fundies finds to be false? The Catholic Church of course! Which means their leader must be the Anti Christ!
Since the Fundies world view in most cases just wouldn't make sense without that big anti-Christ like guy fucking things up for the true believers they actively ignore anything that points towards the pope not running the world and chose to believe whatever that points towards him running the world since they really, really don't want their world view to fall apart. It can't be some other top guy outside the Catholic Church running the world either, since that wouldn't work with their religious view of the world.

Does that make any sense for you OP or does this explanation sound like a pile of bull?
>>
>>915598
>Why does this meme continue? Whats the reasoning?
The world is an enemy to the true Church of Christ. Protestants, Enlightenment, Jews, etc.. All conspire to destroy the Catholic Church. It is simply ironic to see those who call the Catholic Church a devil instead of a victim, thus imitating the Pharisees who accused Jesus of the same thing.
>>
Bumpelibump.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.