[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was homosexuality so popular in ancient Greece?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 17
File: notOP.jpg (26 KB, 350x251) Image search: [Google]
notOP.jpg
26 KB, 350x251
Why was homosexuality so popular in ancient Greece?
>>
File: View of the Flower of Greece.jpg (2 MB, 5657x2289) Image search: [Google]
View of the Flower of Greece.jpg
2 MB, 5657x2289
>>914856
You mean you wouldn't?
>>
Why it isn't so popular now? With all the bullshit that associated with whores, bitches and such it seems that fucking with your bro wasn't that bad idea after all.
>>
>>914856
>doesn't see the tits on the receiving figure
>>
It havent changed

https://youtu.be/oaUPhZ1L_DE?t=143
>>
>>914856
Because they viewed women so far beneath them, to please them with their dicks would be too shameful

So they fucked other men
>>
>>914869

Because thats gay
>>
>>914867
I don't know man. While it's a waste to not use your asshole at full capacity, it's also kinda gross.
>>
>>914884
Vaginas are no more gross than assholes
>>
>>914891
Sure taste better, though
>>
>>914891

Does you mother shit out of her vagina?
>>
>>914898
No, but she bleeds from it(profusely), sweats from it and grows yeast in it

>>914895
A washed asshole and vagina are the same
>>
>>914907
>A washed asshole and vagina are the same
One is more teary and bleedy I've cum to understand.
>>
This thread is not meant to be a homo circle jerk session btw.
>>
>>914870
This. thats a lady. Well, a whore. Still.
>>
Cause it's fun.

Plus you get to skip out on all the bullshit of female relationships.
>>
>tfw no /his/ bf
>>
>>914907
>A washed asshole and vagina are the same
you should try it. Might come to the conclusion that there is a reaction of the vagina the anus doesn't have.
>>
The only civilization that looks down on pederasty is Western civilization, specially bourgeois society.
>>
File: Creation Of Adam.jpg (51 KB, 1404x924) Image search: [Google]
Creation Of Adam.jpg
51 KB, 1404x924
>>914924
What else is a an ancient greek themed thread supposed to be?
>>
It was probably just as popular then as it was today. Only 10% of people are homosexual, but sexuality is a private matter in our society. You could be truly openly gay in Athens and no one would think twice about it. There were probably the same proportion of gay and bisexual people but it was more visible.
>>
>>915067
>10%
It's closer to 4%
>>
Lack of Judaism telling them what is allowed and what isn't.
>>
prolly cause a king was gay and pawed the way for gayism
>>
>>914880
Incorrect.

There was no distinction drawn between sex with one person and another. Even the idea of adultry wasn't taken as being as bad. They also managed to have a strong emphasis on family development through having children/adopting.

What boggles people's minds is that this gender neutral approach to sex, willingness for open relationships, can co-exist with a strong emphasis on child-bearing.
>>
>>914942
>>914942
>>914942
Many bourgeois in the 19th century and even the early 20th century were quite openly fond of young men. I'm quite certain the disgust comes from the lower classes, same for everything else that more aristocratic societies considered refined and delightful.
>>
>>915067
Homosexuality is a social construct.
>>
DESU they're always portrayed without any body hair. And if one aspect is unrealistic, then...?
>>
>>914856
Homosexuality is rampant in all white societies because of their high estrogen levels and low testosterone.
>>
>>915779
>implying fucking another man isn't the manliest thing you can do

Faggot detected.
>>
File: 933.png (249 KB, 534x548) Image search: [Google]
933.png
249 KB, 534x548
>>915779
t. nignog
>>
>>915757
>he doesn't shave
>>
>>914856
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>915791
Why do you assume he does? Is curiosity not a thing anymore?
>>
>>915791
Athenian here :D
Of course it is.
>>
File: haram.jpg (71 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
71 KB, 531x471
It was just an easy way to get your rocks off when there was nothing but boipucci around. Keep in mind that Greeks wouldn't take you seriously if you got fucked in the ass by another guy, or if you fucked guys exclusively, so let's not try to pretend that the Greeks were some enlightened ancient race.
>>
>>914856
Because there's nothing wrong with it and they understood this
>>
>>915855
I know that in Rome the pentraitor was viewed as normal and the receiver was viewed as a weakling.
>>
Because Anceint Homosexuality =/= Modern Homosexuality.
>>
>>915779
splain prison to me then Jamal
>>
Little boys are gorgeous. You can't deny that.
>>
>>914856
Because it was a way of having sex with other people but it not counting as cheating because you can't get a boy pregnant by blowing a load in his bum.
>>
>>914867
did greeks just read philosophy and lazily build dank architecture all day everyday? I don't understand how their society was structured but based on artwork it's not surprising they were conquered by romans.
>>
>>915779
Homosexuality was rampant in ancient China too. 3rd century text: "All the gentlemen and officials esteemed it. All men in the realm followed this fashion to the extent that husbands and wives were estranged. Resentful unmarried women became jealous"
>>
>>914856

Literally misogyny. The original Greek word "woman-hater" meant homosexual.
>>
>>914884
>>914891
>>914891
>>914895
>>914898
>>914907
>>914921
>>914941

I feel sick. Be ashamed you silly children
>>
>>916344

tumblrina detected
>>
>>915787
>>916115
>taking his bait

Calm down fags
>>
boipucci is the most blood of empires
>>
>>916162
they farmed 99.9% of the time
>>
>>916213
The original yaoi
>>
It is over blown and was just accepted by some elite groups. Your average dude wasn't like hello bro give me your ass now.
>>
File: gudseason4crops.jpg (239 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
gudseason4crops.jpg
239 KB, 960x895
>>917214
>>
>>916065
Yep. One time Caesar's enemies tried to slander him by saying he like to take it up the pooper. Caesar responded by shoving his dick into any orifice he could find.
>>
>>914856
Extreme misogyny
>>
>you will never live in Classical Greece and have a bara Greek bf

Why even live?
;__;
>>
It wasn't more popular there than anywhere else. They just didn't have Abrahamic neckbeards running around condemning it.
>>
>>914856
Who doesn't want to fukk some boipucci
>>
>>916213
Is that motherfucker reading while getting fucked?
Apparently cell phones did not start that behavior.
>>
It was part of mentorship, young boys sought mentors to support them financially and academically. Most were probably platonic but sometimes shit got serious gay.
>>
>>915067
Athenians would think you were a bit weird if you exclusively sought out the sexual company of men your own age instead of just occasionally indulging or engaging in pederasty.

>>915595
That's not what modern psychological research indicates.
>>
>>915149
>Even the idea of adultry wasn't taken as being as bad.
so that whole bit with Odysseus and his son slaughtering all his wife's suitors was just them having a giggle? And Alcibiades just decided to vacation in Asia Minor, it had nothing to do with being caught fucking the wife of one of the Kings of Sparta?
>>
>>916162
Greek mercenaries were actually very popular for a long time.

>>917214
Incorrect. Modern archeological evidence shows they were a predominantly mercantile people, and highly urban.
>>
>>916344
>The original Greek word "woman-hater" meant homosexual.
wait seriously? Because I thought they didn't have a word for the concept of homosexuality (which is not the same as thinking it doesn't exist despite what modern revisionists will tell you)

This sounds made up though tbqh
>>
>>917247
>It is over blown and was just accepted by some elite groups.
this tbqh

>there are people posting in this thread RIGHT NOW that think that Sappho was serious
>>
>>915149
Adultery was worse than rape in Athens. See Solon's Law.
"Solon’s laws permitted any one to kill an adulterer that found him in the act- but if any one forced a free woman, a hundred drachmas was the fine; if he enticed her, twenty; except those that sell themselves openly, that is, harlots, who go openly to those that hire them. He made it unlawful to sell a daughter or a sister, unless, being yet unmarried, she was found wanton."
>>
>>915149
>this revisionism
I'm pro gay rights and letting people do whatever they want with their sex lives but stop making shit up.
>>
>>914856
Because girls are icky
>>
>>914856
Wasn't it with young boys? I think it had to do with little boys being more feminine. You still see this today with rich Saudis and Catholic priest.
>>
>>915595
Literally anything that can be put into words is a social construct you fucking half-witted, good-for-nothing, sophomoric boost to the research funding of whatever unholy institute of higher learning accepted you.
>>
>>915104
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>919857
underrated post
>>
>>914935
IKTF
>>
>>914856
It wasn't.

Modern faggotry just tries to use examples of ancient faggotry to justify, and normalize, their affliction.

Faggotry has always been viewed as the biological defect that it is, regardless of culture or era.

One day, science will find a cure.
>>
>>920086
It's actually an effective means of increasing selective fitness of your kin for mammals in high population density environments. Think of a gay man like a worker ant.

What I'm saying is we must enslave the homos
>>
File: 1392942723265.jpg (61 KB, 562x517) Image search: [Google]
1392942723265.jpg
61 KB, 562x517
Is homosexuality slowly getting rooted out of human genes? Thnik about it. Almost every ancient civilization was pretty cool about it. It slowly became a taboo in history. Could it be that the homosexual genes are getting slowly out of human genes because most of them don't breed?

Think about it man.

Think.
>>
>>920733
>It slowly became a taboo in history
In Europe, you mean. China was plenty gay for a long time.
>>
File: 1408138767772.jpg (172 KB, 969x1280) Image search: [Google]
1408138767772.jpg
172 KB, 969x1280
>>916162

Greece was supreme until Alexander died; after that it all fell apart because Athens a shit

All beauty is masculine. The reason we have so many erotically captivating women today is that Abrahamic morality (le sodomy is ebil) forced a migration of physical beauty from males to females
>>
>>920733
>Could it be that the homosexual genes are getting slowly out of human genes because most of them don't breed?
There's an evolutionary benefit to be a faggot. If you're a faggot and your brother has a kid, your faggot self can take care of your brother's little faggot who shares a quarter of your genes so your genes still get passed on. Lots of birds do this when there are low resources.
>>
File: tumblr_mw845uby3S1t1oqfyo1_500.jpg (67 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw845uby3S1t1oqfyo1_500.jpg
67 KB, 500x667
>>920791
>All beauty is masculine.
lol whatever homo
>>
File: Most Hellenic man in Macedon_.jpg (539 KB, 854x544) Image search: [Google]
Most Hellenic man in Macedon_.jpg
539 KB, 854x544
>>920791
>Macedonians
>Greek
>>
>>920799

>completely missing the point

>>920804

They were the rulers of Greece after the Peloponnesian war, and Greece went to shit after Phillip and Alexander
>>
>>920794
>...

how cucked up is that?
>>
File: Average day in Macedon.jpg (262 KB, 860x682) Image search: [Google]
Average day in Macedon.jpg
262 KB, 860x682
>>920808
>They were the rulers of Greece after the Peloponnesian war,

>ignoring based Thebes

>completely missing the point
Your point is insane. In Homo sapiens, females are the advertising sex. They have the exaggerated secondary sexual characteristics, the neoteny, the useless hypertrophy of the breasts and buttocks, etc. This is reflected in art and culture and human behavior throughout history. INCLUDING in classical Greece.
>>
>>920794
That's an argument for female homosexuality; it doesn't quite work with males.

http://atavisionary.com/lesbians-are-sub-standard-imitation-men/
>>
>>914856
That's a myth created by people who support the faggot interests
>>
>>920828
>http://atavisionary.com/lesbians-are-sub-standard-imitation-men/
Nice scientific and objective link my Hellenic friend, Plato would approve.
>>
>>920830
Thank you my fellow olivenigger.
>>
>>920824

>Thebes
>as in, the city that Alexander razed to the fucking ground before crossing to Asia

beauty and erotic appeal are not the same thing you buffoon. the former often shades over into the ladder, but it is possible to have the latter without the former. a homely girl with heavy breasts and wide hips can still excite lust. But you would not call her beautiful. A strong jawline, fair complexion, well proportioned limbs, symmetrical face, prominence of various muscle groups, graceful gait and a full head of hair: all this is consistent with beauty, which is masculine in nature. In ancient Greek texts beauty is spoken of as if only boys and young men can possess it. Plato himself spoke of love as something exclusively felt between two males.
>>
>cultural relativism is some SJDubya shit!!
>THE GREEKS WEREN'T GAY IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM MODERN HOMOSEXUALITY!!!!
>>
>>920840
Plato has ruined the study of classical Greece. "Plato Himself" as if he wasn't one guy pulling shit out of his ass. He matters in terms of how cultures were influenced by him after his life, but he's a poor source on what every other aspect of his culture was like while he was alive. Would you want to base a view of modern Western Culture by people two thousand years in the future largely on the writings of Karl Marx and Ayn Rand?

Look at this shit you wrote

> A strong jawline, fair complexion, well proportioned limbs, symmetrical face, prominence of various muscle groups, graceful gait and a full head of hair: all this is consistent with beauty, which is masculine in nature.

All of those are desirable female features for the vast majority of Europeans.
>>
>>920842
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>920840
>a homely girl with heavy breasts and wide hips can still excite lust. But you would not call her beautiful.
Speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>920840
>>Thebes
>>as in, the city that Alexander razed to the fucking ground before crossing to Asia
You know Alexander doesn't emerge fully formed from Patroclus' boy-pussy as soon as Athen's Long Walls are dismantled, right?
>>
>>920854
prove me wrong
>>
>>920880
how do you know both those strawmen are even coming from the same people? If anything the "Greeks loved being gay but being gay is a social construct somehow and we should emulate the gender fluid sexually open minded paradise of old" is a stereotypical SJW thing
>>
File: 1387147527860.jpg (92 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1387147527860.jpg
92 KB, 768x1024
>>920840
>. But you would not call her beautiful.
Can you hear me from that far in the closet?
>>
>>920887
I would love to fuck them to be honest.
>>
>>920887
I might call this beautiful, but beauty is purely a masculine quality and I don't want to come off gay.
>>
>>920853
>All of those are desirable female features for the vast majority of Europeans.

And my point is that they are quintessentially MASCULINE characteristics that migrated over to women and became the new canon of physical beauty. Beautiful women are everywhere. Genuinely beautiful men are a rarity today.
>>
>>920908
>And my point is that they are quintessentially MASCULINE characteristics that migrated over to women and became the new canon of physical beauty.
Your entire argument revolves around accepting the concept of beauty as fundamentally masculine except in some perverse modern twisting of the definition. It's circular and arbitrary as fuck. Your counter argument to examples of female beauty is just saying "well since it's beautiful, its masculine".

You have some questions you need to ask yourself about your sexuality.
>>
>>920908
And that's because as an existential precaution we rooted out the genes that made us think that men have beauty in their stead the genes that made us apply all that beautiful titles to women simply by breeding more.
>>
>>920930
Yes. And did it in two thousand years. Largely under the supervision of the Catholic Church, which notoriously loves the female form and would never possess clergy interested in the sexuality of young males.
>>
I often find myself attracted to women who have some masculine facial aesthetics. I'm even more attracted to women with feminine facial structure. Some times it's hard for me to draw the line between what is inherently a masculine facial feature and what is inherently feminine. The most off putting thing to me is a female face that has no definition. Some female facial features i would call masculo-feminine if that makes sense.

Not gay, never even thought of fucking dudes.
>>
>>920939
>Some times it's hard for me to draw the line between what is inherently a masculine facial feature and what is inherently feminine.
That's because it's a little bit arbitrary. Women on the whole are more neotenous than men on the whole but both exhibit a range that varies from place to place by diet and ethnic backround. Caucasian woman are going to have stronger jaws than East Asian women, on average. So if you decide a strong jaw is a masculine feature, then technically, they're more masculine.
>>
>>920938
Exactly.
>>
>>920918

This is knavery, not an argument. You have completely failed to understand the case I am making. Your argument boils down to 'if you don't think women are beautiful you must be gay'. The entire thing has sailed clean over your head.

The acceptability of male on male relationships was severely diminished when Jewish morality triumphed in the world through Christianity. That in turn forced lust and sexuality to discharge through a single outlet, namely woman. When it was no longer regarded as acceptable to pursue relationships with other men, men began looking for what they could find of the old beauty in women. And those women who exhibited the old, masculine beauty were the ones chosen for reproduction. Thus beauty migrated and became a primarily feminine characteristic.

you fucking twit
>>
>>920939
That's because your a faggot
>>
Oh look, a thinly veiled /pol/ thread where we admonish homosexuality! how fun to listen to people with masculinity issues talk about how terrible gay people are!

To answer OP's question homosexuality in greek culutres that practiced it to a large degree was generally a power struggle. Generally a teacher or a guardian would fuck young boys to show dominance over them. It's very similar to prison rape, where it's mostly about a power struggle and getting your rocks off next.

Also, to answer others in the thread who are literally sputing nonsense, no there is no gay gene, you dont have something encoded in your DNA that makes you go I LOVE PENIS, if this was the case, homosexuality wouldnt exist except ion incredibly rare circumstances where genetic mutations would occur. And this is also proven false by the Kinsey Scale, which deems level of homosexuality. Bisexuality, pansexuality, all these things wouldnt exist if there was just a gay gene

The most commonly accepted theory out there (Sexual sciences are still really primitive due to prude shit holes that dont fund it) is that homosexuality usually occurs while someone is in the womb. You see, both the female brain and male brain are the same exact thing, but the different parts of the brain act differently depending on your gender. Neuroscientists have actually spotted these differences in brains scans, and it's incredibly apparent in those brain parts that deal with sexuality. Anyway, people believe that while a child is growing up in the womb, the women sends too much testosterone to the child, which naturally turns into estrogen after a time. This smalll amount of estrogen sets off a specific trigger in your brain that goes WELP I LIKE COCKS and there you have it. This is also shows why trans people exist, as trans persons are literrally give off the same brainwaves as the sex they are trying to identify as.

basically, the only faggots are you
>>
>>920954
>And those women who exhibited the old, masculine beauty were the ones chosen for reproduction.

>he thinks major continent wide genetic changes happened in homo-sapiens purely through sexual selection within a matter of centuries, through Jewish magic

kek
>>
>>920964
no one is reading that shit ashley
>>
>>920967

physical beauty can be increased or diminished severely through ONE generation of breeding. it has been over 2000 years
>>
>>920964

t. tumblr
>>
>>920967
>not knowing the ways of the jews

Nice goy
>>
>>920971
MMMM-MMM MY NAME IS JUANITA BITCH

also, you're on a fucking history board and you don't like to read. Gb2 /pol/
>>
>>920967

Jewish morality despised pederasty and male on male relationships because there has never been a single generation of physically beautiful Yids. They are the ugliest people in human history apart from the Abbos of Australia.
>>
>>920979
>dismisses literal science
>muh-muh tumblr

you are literally no worse then climate change deniers
>>
>>920964
>Also, to answer others in the thread who are literally sputing nonsense, no there is no gay gene, you dont have something encoded in your DNA that makes you go I LOVE PENIS, if this was the case, homosexuality wouldnt exist except ion incredibly rare circumstances where genetic mutations would occur. And this is also proven false by the Kinsey Scale, which deems level of homosexuality. Bisexuality, pansexuality, all these things wouldnt exist if there was just a gay gene
Just because there's no gay gene doesn't mean there aren't genes that lend a predisposition towards homosexuality. This is one of those things where both sides are dumb.

>You see, both the female brain and male brain are the same exact thing, but the different parts of the brain act differently depending on your gender.
No they're not. Just off the top of my head, female brains have a greater proportion of gray matter to white matter than males.

>rest of your post
Yeah it's complicated and there are like environmental effects in the womb with a strong influence as well as epigenetic effects responsible, but you're oversimplyifying shit despite acknowledging that. It's far more complicated and less certain than shit like

>This is also shows why trans people exist, as trans persons are literrally give off the same brainwaves as the sex they are trying to identify as.
Would suggest. Because our instrumentation in terms of spatial and temporal resolution for a whole, living brain is absolute crap.
>>
>>920983
Calm your tits, I meant no one would read something that fucking BORING.
>>
>>920987
and you are a little fagget
>>
>>920987

sexual orientation is a gestative determination you dense fucker.
>>
>>920977
>it has been over 2000 years
So the process only really took hold in the 20th century, huh?

>Physical beauty can be increased or diminished severely through ONE generation of breeding.
>one generation
That's called noise, friend.
>>
>>920995

Are you mentally impaired? I said this process STARTED 2000 years ago. It has been going on for 2000 years. We are just the latest generation
>>
>>920990
>>920992

>It's boring and your gay you big meanie, im gonna go cry to donald trump!

>>920993
hmm, I wonder what I just posted ya dingus
>>
>>921008
What the fuck are you talking about you dirty nigger?
>>
File: nietzsche2.jpg (11 KB, 279x281) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche2.jpg
11 KB, 279x281
>>920995

>With the Jews there begins the slave revolt in morality: that revolt which has a history of two thousand years behind it and which we no longer see because it -- has been victorious.
>>
>>921001
So when do you think all the (inherently masculine, of course) "beauty" genes got fixed in the female population of most of Eurasia due to the influence of a specific segment of Semitic religions that did not have a stranglehold on the population until centuries after you claim the process started? (We'll just ignore all the Greek appreciation for feminine beauty for now, to indulge you)
>>
>>921018
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>921018
For a group of people who have the historical significance of a drop in the water, you sure do give them a lot of attention
>>
>>921018
Did Nietszche appreciate true masculine beauty?
>>
>>921022

Jews are literally the most historically significant people post-antiquity you troglodyte
>>
>>921022
You don't get it, it's the jews
>>
>>921031
>have literally never been able to keep their own territory for any period of time
>get annihilated in so many wars
>very small religion compared to the other abrahamic religions
>can't even compete with hinduism, buddhism, and hell, has probably been BTFO by Cunfucionism
>MUH JEWS CONTROL EVERYTHING MEME

it's like you're literally 15
>>
>>921020

I would say that women decisively gained the upper hand right around 1000 A.D. We see the very earliest appearances of 'courtly love' circa 1100 AD in Europe; by 1400, the phenomenon of romance (eerily reminiscence of the old paiderastia or 'boy love' of ancient Greece) is in full swing.
>>
>>921043
But they average a somewhat higher IQ and wealth among the (Ashkenazi) subset and beat up poor Muslims. How can they not rule the world?
>>
>>921043

Their morality is what has been significant, you dolt. What do you suppose Christianity developed from? They even share holy books. What has been the dominant religion on earth for the past 2000 years?
>>
>>921048
You put way too much weight into the writings of a handful of upper class people throughout the ages and even seem to think that classical Greece invented the idea of that form of romance, which is only slightly more ridiculous than thinking Eleanor of Aquitaine did it. I'm done.
>>
>>921057

The triumph of slave-morality (Judea) over master-morality (Rome) is what I'm referring to. That is the great Jewish victory.
>>
>>921057
>What do you suppose Christianity developed from? They even share holy books. What has been the dominant religion on earth for the past 2000 years?
Christianity has drifted a shitload from the Hebrew religion and had already done as much before the Council of Nicaea or any of that shit occurred.
>>
>>921061

I accept your surrender shitlord

>>921068

There is no Christianity without Judaism. There is no Christian morality without Jewish ressentiment. Get it through your thick skull
>>
>>921066
Judea is as master-morality as Rome tbqh. It's the humility obsessed redemptionist Christianity that is slave morality
>>
>>921078
And there's no Jewish religion as we know it without the Babylonian exile and tribal strife with other Semites in the Levant. Why not blame them instead?
>>
>>919983
Trolling is a social construct
>>
>>921080

Judea is slave morality incarnate. It is ressentiment incarnate.

>It was the Jews who, with awe-inspiring consistency, dared to invert the aristocratic value-equation (good = noble = powerful = beautiful = happy = beloved of God)

'Evil' as a value-judgement is a Jewish invention
>>
>>921057
let me guess, you think there's a conspiracy that's thousands of years old that's meant to do what? If the jews were so fucking powerful, how did fucking christianity, and the muslim faith start, wouldn't it make more sense to fucking convert people under your thumb into the religion you hold? No, they allowed people to believe in jesus because of msadbhuiadsibhjnadsbhijnasdasdhjuibdasbhjnu
>>
>>921093
Your mother is a social construct
>>
>>921096
>actually believes this
holy shit
>>
>>921087

BECAUSE THE SLAVER REVOLT IN MORALS BEGINS WITH THE JEWS.

>Their prophets fused 'rich', 'godless', 'evil', 'violent', 'sensual' into one and were the first to coin the word 'world' as a term of infamy.
>>
>>921115
Nigga, you got some problems, have you ever considered seeing like a psychologist?

Like im pretty sure you got a disease
>>
>>921099

Their conspiracy was against ROME you autist, and in this they were successful. Since then they have not needed any further conspiracies because their success in the world endures
>>
>>921125

Who do we worship today in Rome?

Three Jews, and one Jewess

Q.E.D.
>>
File: teedus.gif (948 KB, 230x130) Image search: [Google]
teedus.gif
948 KB, 230x130
>>921125

Dude, do your parents know how fucked up in the brain you are? This is a mental disease
>>
>>915149
Hahahaha how fucking retarded are you? Like, how fucking retarded, you fucking liberal subhuman piece of shit? Have you ever opened a book in your life?

Have you ever heard of Solon's laws against adultery? Have you not read the mention of women exposed in the middle of Athens' market for three days, wearing translucent veils?

Fucking retard
>>
>>921125
>Their conspiracy was against ROME you autist, and in this they were successful.
All it took was being expelled in mass and randomly ethnically cleansed for centuries upon centuries. Genius!
>>
>>921192
>Secret Jew Room
>Alright Goyims, how are we going to keep people 2000 years in the future down
>I know, let's let them worship brand new religions which cause them to hate us
>GREAT THINKING MORTY GOLDSTEIN
>>
>>921208
>you will never get to be in the Secret Jew Room
jdimsa
>>
>>921192

Constantine converted the empire circa 313 you mongoloid
>>
>>921232
No he didn't. Even if he did, that's hardly a victory for them.
>>
>>921259

It was not the Jews themselves who were victorious you shit thunderer

It was their morality which was victorious

Apply yourself for a minute and stop typing the first thing that comes into your head
>>
>>921273
Read a book that you weren't recommended by Stormfront, dude.
>>
File: IMG_0007.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>921259
>>
>>921273
>>921282
All he did was end the persecution of Christians geniuses. It's not even actually clear that he himself converted, historically. The claim may be apocryphal.
>>
>>921278

Read a book period, you illiterate chimpanzee

Start with The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire

>>921296

Edict of Thessalonica followed less than 65 years later
>>
>>921299
>Edict of Thessalonica followed less than 65 years later
And then Hellenic paganism just magically vanished all at once, a mere three generations after Constantine "converted" the Roman Empire.
>>
>>921347

This isn't fucking civ nigger, people still believe in shit pagan beliefs you fucking retard

like, dude, you have a mental illness, please get help
>>
>>921347
Actually, as soon as Constantine saw a cross in the sky (a cross that was a skillfully acted scheme by the jews, who used a projector much alike that of Batman), the entire Empire suddenly became Christian; hence Plutarch's comment on the scream "The great god Pan is dead" being heard all across the world on nov.18 308 AD.
>>
>>921369

only mentally ill person here is you faggatron
>>
>>921494
>He legitimately thinks the jews are a global conspiracy
>implying this isn't a form of Schizophrenia

I have some bad news for you anon...
>>
>>921500

>he literally has the reading comprehension skills of a 4th grader
>>
>>921558
>he thinks there was a jewish conspiracy
>implying that's not schizophrenia
>>
>>914882
No kiss no homo bruh
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.