[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of the vandals were black after they settled in northern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: WE WUZ.jpg (207 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
207 KB, 1000x737
How many of the vandals were black after they settled in northern africa?
>>
>>907086
At least 5
>>
North Africa was white, blacks were south of the Sahara. Even today North Africa is mostly Arabic after the Muslims killed off the original populace.
>>
>>907098
so would you say this is an inaccurate representation of the vandal sacking of romes?
Were the garamantians black or white?
>>
>>907098

wat

Muslims like to claim descent from Arabs, and because of the nature of descent, all Muslims are now descended from Arabs (like all Europeans are descended from Confucius).

The people just started speaking Arabic, they weren't wiped out. And Egypt wasn't even majority Muslim until about the twelfth century, around half a millennium after they were conquered.
>>
>>907098
It wasn't always like that you know. It's not like the races just spontaneously existed in separate regions, people move around a lot. For example, It was discovered that not only did Berbers live in the draining of the Sahara (back when it was a savanna with a giant lake), but black Africans did too, up until about 6000 years ago.
>>
>>907086

i read these threads and try to grasp what kind of understanding of history they come from, and i just cant, i dont get it
>>
>>907098
>>907133
>>907469

> North Africa is mostly Arabic after the Muslims killed off the original populace.
I don't understand why anyone would think that conquest= genocide but it seems to be the common sentiment in /pol and /int/...

North Africans are mostly just Arabized Berbers. Berbers are the original inhabitants of North Africa
>>
>>907098
Retardcentrists please leave my /his/
>>
>>907491
Conquest= every woman is forcefully inseminated with the conqueror's seed, all men are killed seems to be the standard retards assumption, especially when dealing with such boring ideas as "whose white?"
>>
File: kabyle_girls.jpg (430 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
kabyle_girls.jpg
430 KB, 1000x668
>>907098

This. Most Berbers are whiter than Southern Europeans.
>>
>>908200
Really?
Considering how diverse the group is and that it exist black Berber populations I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>908200
>>907491
>>907469
>>907125
>>907098
North Africans were originally black, long before the Afro-Asiatic linguistic family arouse that later developed Berber the original people's were black.

Before the most recent green sahara period it was Black.

Why don't you guys look at actual research?
>>
>>908200
lel now you're being retarded
>>
>>908237
Hold up. Hold up. Are you saying?
>>
>>908200
Oh hi there French Moroccan/Algerian We Wuz. I see you playing that Kabyle are white card with a clearly biased and skewed notions of berber peoples but here is an old photo of a Kabyle woman before the We wuz White north Africans came about.
>>
>>908243
He's right.
>>
>>908246
We wuz cherokees and shiet?
>>
>>908243
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21082907

Read it.
>>
File: Juba_King_of_the_Numidians.jpg (32 KB, 455x650) Image search: [Google]
Juba_King_of_the_Numidians.jpg
32 KB, 455x650
>>908253

Here's a depiction of a Berber from before Christ was born. Also

>black and white photograph
>>
>>908246

Here's an old sculpture of a Berber man from before France existed.
>>
>>908262
>>908270
why are you using statues as some sort of proof that north Africans weren't originally black? That doesn't disprove genetics.
>>
File: 1458586562574.jpg (9 KB, 236x165) Image search: [Google]
1458586562574.jpg
9 KB, 236x165
>>908246
>>908237
Didn't it work like something that the original North Africans, who were black, were hunter gatherers? Later when the Caucasoid began wandering in from the Middle east they managed to radically alter the genepool since they were hunter gatherers and were simply able to out-breed the local population.
>>
>>908300
Caucasoid is a worthless term.

The populations that first practiced agriculture were in the Sahel as it dried. The populations that migrated into the Sahara were Natufian related groups who themselves retained northeast African ancestry. These people brought sheep, goats and their cows. They however were met by people who had domesticated African cattle themselves.
>>
>>908318
Okay, thanks.
Shouldn't they have had at least some sort of superiority in numbers considering how different modern North African genetics are from both Subh Saharan Africa and Europe?
Or is it wrong to say they are much different?
>>
>>908336
Possibly disease related but even then the oasis throughout the Sahara retained these black populations into historic times.

For example they are native to the Draa in Morocco, tuareg noted a native population when they migrated south and the Toubou were much further north than most realize today.

The Greeks noted White blacks and black whites and Muslim writers later noted mixing and "tribes who were once black".

Regardless all north African groups retain genetic signatures of quite ancient and more recent African ancestry native to North Africa and deriving from the west and East.
>>
>>908237

so blacks can't survive in the desert?
>>
>>909691
What?
>>
File: 1402966566959.png (14 KB, 376x260) Image search: [Google]
1402966566959.png
14 KB, 376x260
>>907098
>Even today North Africa is mostly Arabic after the Muslims killed off the original populace.
>>
File: DONG.gif (706 KB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
DONG.gif
706 KB, 370x281
>>907098
>North Africa is mostly Arabic after the Muslims killed off the original populace.
ur joking rite?
>>
>>908246
I have no idea what side you're on and I can't be arsed to follow the retarded chain, but that woman looks white in all but skin tone.
>>
>>907125
Berber
>>
>>909987
Whose achievements did they claim in this thread?
And the ones who started it was the whites with their "Muh Arabs genocided everyone they saw!"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.