[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /his/ think of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Jorge_Rafael_Videla_1976.png (65 KB, 250x329) Image search: [Google]
Jorge_Rafael_Videla_1976.png
65 KB, 250x329
>>
He is usually portrait as the worst character in the argentinian coup d'État but that is becouse this guy wasn't corrupt, argentinians tend to go hard on those people. He did terrible things but he believed in them and in his trials he estated that he didn't regret what he did, unlike Massera who was a miserable coward and a psycopath. The real worst character of this period, but he was a friend of Peron, corrupt, just like argentinians like them
>>
Worse than Pinochet
>>
>>905519
Argie here

He save us from a civil war

Fucking lefties should all be dead
>>
>>905937
xd
>>
>>905952
fuck of reddit

you fucking cucks can't deal with true
>>
>>905519
bump
>>
File: videla.jpg (58 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
videla.jpg
58 KB, 500x507
There were neither 30.000 killed, nor were any of the killed ones innocent. They were communist guerrillas who wanted a civil war.

Videla did nothing wrong.
>>
>>906055
>Chileans get by with only 3,000 dead
>Paraguayans with 1,200
>Uruguayans only 100
>with Argentina it's 20 to 30 thousand

Even in mass killing, Uruguay is the best, and Argentina is the worst.
>>
>>906018
are you that desperate in your bait attempt?
>>
>>906068
>20 to 30 thousand
Where do you get that number?
>>
>>906074
What makes you think this thread was made as a desperate bait attempt?
>>
>>906068
>with Argentina it's 20 to 30 thousand
ZURDO
U
R
D
O
>>
>applying my political bias to historical figure

Sorry, I don't browse 4chan enough to be that autistic
>>
>>906078
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_War#Casualty_estimates

Huh.

Who the fuck knows.
>>
>>906113
The list doesn't even reach 10,000, even counting those killed before the dictatorship.
>>
Fucked the economy, but killed a lot of commies. Sadly, now half of Argentinians are butthurt leftists who push "muh 30000 inocent students and human rights" 24/7. I'm fucking tired. He should've killed them all, not leaving a few who now convert all the kids in schools in pseudo-commies who believe the missing people are inocents, and not the fucking guerrilla murderers who they really are.
>>
>>906068
When it comes to killing commies, more is better.
>>
>>906220
I'm sure it is, armchair fascist.
>>
>>906131
Well, a lot of shit wasn't reported.

I'd put it at a minimum of 9,000 with many more likely.

Personally, I think given the relatively low number of insurgents, the government could have gotten the job done with less deaths.
>>
>>906242
>Personally, I think given the relatively low number of insurgents, the government could have gotten the job done with less deaths.
What do you mean by "low"? There were thousands of them.
>>
File: le anglo cuck.jpg (25 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
le anglo cuck.jpg
25 KB, 490x313
>>905519
BEADY
>>
>>906447
Thousands isn't actually that much.

Burgerstan dealt with 80,000 insurgents in the Tet Offensive alone.

There actually was an organized mass commie killing program in South Vietnam (Project Pheonix), and it killed about 28,000 people over the course of the war.

The British in Malaya dealt with a force of guerrillas that peaked at about 3,000 and did it without any sort of Pheonix/Condor style system.

In general, the best strategy is just to declare martial law and intern anyone with suspect loyalty.

You can do it openly, and it doesn't create martyrs.

I think Argentina would be less fucked today if the National Reorganization Process had just interned ERP members, and tried to maintain some semblance of rule of law.
>>
>>906490
>Implying my man Mosely, or any Anglofriends are cucks.

Fuck off butthurt India!
>>
>>907598
I'm British and I think Mosley was a cuck: http://www.oswaldmosley.com/irelands-right-to-unite/
>>
File: bane-face.jpg (69 KB, 1228x803) Image search: [Google]
bane-face.jpg
69 KB, 1228x803
>>905519
I have an anecdote of him. When one of his close friends asked him to free his family from captivity he put this sad puppy face and told him : "I can't, I really can't,I'm sorry". Sinister thing is, he was in charge of the whole operation.
>>
ITT: edgy rich spics trying to justify a mass murderer and economic failure
>>
>>906068
Uruguay had 10.000 political prisioners though
>>
Literally did nothing wrong
t.argie
>>
>>910550
That's the key.

Round up as many commies as you like. It's an emergency. That's justified.

Just don't make martyrs out of them.
>>
Pls come back and end your job
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.