[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I will sodomize you and face-fuck you, Submissive Aurelius
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1455366196580.jpg (94 KB, 457x640) Image search: [Google]
1455366196580.jpg
94 KB, 457x640
"I will sodomize you and face-fuck you, Submissive Aurelius and Furius the sodomite, you who think, because my poems are sensitive, that I have no shame. For it’s proper for a devoted poet to be moral himself, but in no way is it necessary for his poems. In point of fact, these have with and charm, if they are sensitive and a little shameless, and can arouse an itch, and I don’t mean in boys, but in those hairy old men who can’t get it up. Because you’ve read my countless kisses,
you think less of me as a man? I will sodomize you and face-fuck you."
Beautiful Roman poetry.
>>
File: feels-roman.png (356 KB, 677x782) Image search: [Google]
feels-roman.png
356 KB, 677x782
>you will never live in a time when sexuality isn't morally suppressed
>>
Get dat christian boypussy, based romans.
>>
I wonder if a Roman master ever stretched his Christian slave's boibussy? :3
>>
>tfw no more boipucci
Thanks Christians.
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>904871
It was a poet it Rome who made very mushy poems akin to modern day teenagers in love.
People made fun of him calling him a pansy so he wrote that.
>>
>>904824
I want filthy Etruscans to go and stay go.
>>
Ah yes the italians

Always a bit short-tempered, even back then
>>
>>904831
>>904862
>emasculating a man for your own pleasure
Disgusting. I'm an atheist and I applaud Christianity for doing away with it... except for Catholics of course.
>>
>>904904
I want to emasculate you, anon. ='^_^'=
>>
>>904913
But my bussy is too tight
>>
>>904935
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>904940
It'll hurt ;-;
>>
File: L_Ron_Hubbard.jpg (521 KB, 1421x1080) Image search: [Google]
L_Ron_Hubbard.jpg
521 KB, 1421x1080
ITT: boyfuckers.
>>
File: Incase of homosexual thoughts.jpg (41 KB, 385x226) Image search: [Google]
Incase of homosexual thoughts.jpg
41 KB, 385x226
DELETE THIS THREAD
>>
>>904944
Again
>implying that is a bad thing
>>
>>904904
>emasculating a man for your own pleasure
>not sensually making love to him in boipucci for mutual pleasure

i sure do love history
>>
>>904514
That's beautiful
>>
>>904514
Why is Rome so based?
>>
>>904904
*Tips lube*
>>
>>905775
Emasculation of someone who isn't old enough to decide for themselves is not a good thing.

Modern day homosexuality is much better. Everyone is consenting and taking it up the but isn't seen by either party as emasculating, generally speaking. In the past one man giving it to another man was a brutish and uncivilized act of asserting dominance. One male became more manly by taking away another male's masculinity away from him.
>>
>>905927
>what is pederasty
>>
File: 143874328743.jpg (95 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
143874328743.jpg
95 KB, 640x616
>>904824
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.