[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Semitism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 58785933.jpg (72 KB, 334x302) Image search: [Google]
58785933.jpg
72 KB, 334x302
Is anti-semitism actually a meme for the marxistic Klassenkampf? Are jews just symbolizing the Kapital?
>>
Any source on his pro-slaveryness?

I am actually writing a university paper on it so would greatly appreciate any primary source where he agrees that slavery is good/needed/should be done
>>
>>904146
That picture is more or less random. Marx to my knowledge didn't condone slavery. He saw the slave-owner-society (Sklavenhaltergesellschaft) as an early form of capitalism, sthat should have been stopped by revolution.
>>
>>904146
It's nonsense. Marx corresponded with Lincoln and supported the federal government in the civil war.
>>
>>904138
I don't get how you people can obsess over this shit for centuries.
>>
File: 1450975248879.png (284 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1450975248879.png
284 KB, 736x736
>>904146
>taking something with a memegenerator watermark seriously
>>
>>904389
try being tortured with that topic for decades despite all inconsistencies in argumentation.
In the end Germany is reduced to "evil". The "evil". You find it everywhere. Any inopportune dictator since the fifties has been compared to Hitler. Hell, even Darth Vader wears a Stahlhelm. British press obsesses over it. The History Channel does. Go to another country and people Sieg Heil you. I've had stones thrown at me on holiday in England.
It's not a question of being GErman anymore. Being German is a function in a brainwashing machine that has no connection to reality anymore.
Why actually do people obsess over it. Good question.

The actual question was another though: Was anti-semitism just a tool to rile people up against capitalism?
>>
>>904146
Well, you're fucked then.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.