[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mighty German Army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: ox cart.jpg (116 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ox cart.jpg
116 KB, 480x360
We are the sons of Odin, the Superior German master race! No nation is better than us and never can be! Our conquest of Russia is insured!

Now you guys go load these ladies' fur coats onto this wooden box on wooden wheels propelled by a pair of cows and then sit up on said box and poke said cows with a stick to get them to go to our soldiers at the front lines. They'll need them before they reach moscow!
>>
Is it autism awareness day already?
>>
This is the most autistic thread I've seen in years

And I'm from /mlp/
>>
i can see what op was attempting to do and while his objective might be commendable

his methods are deplorable, terrible, autistic and demented and homosexual
>>
>>903557
>Our conquest of Russia is insured!
That's why Germany came out so well after WW2. The insurance paid out and boom: Wirtschaftswunder!
>>
>>903688
>Insurance
Sounds like Jew talk to me.
>>
>>903728
/his/ sure is some sort of diet-/pol/
>>
>>903557

The only reason the Soviets were able to mobilize a mechanized military was because of lend lease and prewar American-licensed equipment.

Even then still relied on nearly 4 million horses. ~3,000 per division in 1941.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.