[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have British and German culture been philosophically opposed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Why have British and German culture been philosophically opposed for so long? The analytical/continental philosophy is the most well known, but the Sturm und Drang literary movement follows the exact same pattern. It seems like Germans are chronic feelsposters, while Brits tend toward autism.
>>
The Jews hate Germans.
The Jews own Britain.
It's that simple.
The analytic/continental began with the Vienna circle's explicit attempt to break away from European philosophy. It isn't an Anglo philosophy. It's perpetuated by a ruthless international clique dedicated to the domination of the German people and the preservation of the Jewish people.
>>
>>1095248
Otto Weininger pls
>>
File: newton.jpg (20 KB, 300x315) Image search: [Google]
newton.jpg
20 KB, 300x315
The empiricism goes back to the English Renaissance and the hard materialism of the Tudors. Then the scientific revolution: Newton et al. Then the industrial revolution: Bazalgette, Brunel, etc. Then 20th century logic.

Germans have severe autism and a laughably precise autismo-language that lends itself to opaque and convoluted ramblings about their own personal beliefs (German philosophy). English is a very flexible language which is one of the main reasons the Anglo Sphere has the greatest literary tradition. Austrians managed to counter this with music, and being influenced by Italy and France. The arrogance and brutishness of the German people, however, kept them isolated in their own reservation between Poland and France. They are so introspective and bigoted because they have never left their little forest-- mentally or actually. The noble and daring Portuguese; despite being a tiny nation; managed to achieve more than any German "Empire".

Who aspires to be English, or French? the best and brightest. The British and French are the conclusion all other countries aspire to. Who aspires to be German? racists, Muslim migrants, mongrel Americans (1/64th German -- pure blooded nordic superman) etc.

I know people will say this is b8, it may be hard for Germanboos to swallow but it's true.
>>
File: 17916-11779.gif (57 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
17916-11779.gif
57 KB, 320x240
>>1095281
anglos > rest of the planet
>>
>>1095248
>ITS DA JOOS
>WE DINDU NUTTIN
>BELGIUM DESERVED IT FOR DRESSING LIKE A WHORE
>>
>>1095281
The germans had 3 super philosophers all within the same time period: Hegel, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and now they are clowns

wtf happened.
>>
How did people get the idea that continental philosophy is all about feels when 90% of analytic philosophers historically and contemporarily are incapable of making any argument not of the form:

It seems to me that X
therefore X
>>
>>1095332
>WE
I'm American
>>
>>1095506
>>1095248
>>
>>1095516
>idealism
>not feels
>>
>>1095229
You do know that there's more artistic movements than Sturm and Drang, right? There was Classicism, Romanticism, Enlightenment, Modernism etc.
Also, I study at a German university and it's ANALYTIC PHILOSOPHY ONLY. So stop making up artificial categorization.
>>
File: 88.jpg (1 MB, 3544x2621) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
1 MB, 3544x2621
>>1095248
>The Jews own Britain.

I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>1095281
>English is a very flexible language which is one of the main reasons the Anglo Sphere has the greatest literary tradition.
t. someone who only speaks English
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1537x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1537x1001
>>1096322
>Implying he's wrong
Anglos love their Jewish masters.
>>
>>1095281
>English is a very flexible language
English has rigid SVO word order you shitdip.
>>
The Anglo does not consider himself a member of Europe. The Anglo has much more in common culturally with the Semitic people of the East than they do with other Nordics. Their behaviors are similar, they've both developed philisophical complexes that they use to subjugate those who oppose them. It's only natural that they be opposed to a united Europe, as they don't identify with core European values.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.