[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lapua aka Finnish Fascism dedication thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 301px-Lapuan_liike.svg.png (25 KB, 301x261) Image search: [Google]
301px-Lapuan_liike.svg.png
25 KB, 301x261
This thread is dedicated to one of the greatest fascist movement in the inter-war period, the Finnish Fascist movement. They were the only Fascist movement to draw support primarily from the peasantry. Let us also remember the failed coup d'etat the brave Finnish warriors who rose up against parliamentary tyranny in 1932, the The Mäntsälä rebellion. Only one patriot committed suicide in the event, but we should mourn for those imprisoned by the Finnish dictatorship of the people. Join me in remembrance. 84 years and one month to the day that Finland renounced its claim to empire for eternity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A4nts%C3%A4l%C3%A4_rebellion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lapua_Movement
>>
>>898962
>Lapua Movement, (1929–32), fascist movement in Finland that threatened the young state’s democratic institutions and for a time dictated the policies of the government. It was named for the parish of Lapua, where a fascist group disrupted a meeting of communists late in 1929. The movement, engendered by the Great Depression and influenced by Italian fascism, espoused anticommunism and hatred of Russia. Through 1930 the movement gained wide popular support, and in 1930–31 it unofficially dominated the government, forcing it to outlaw the Finnish Communist Party, to curb radical trade unions, and to intimidate the press. The tactics of the movement included mass demonstrations and kidnapping, raids on newspaper offices, and other forms of terror. Military units of the Lapua under General K.M. Wallenius assembled in February 1932 in preparation for a coup d’état. The government took up the challenge, however, and ordered the units to disarm. The rebels complied, Wallenius and others received mild prison sentences, and early in 1932 Parliament banned the Lapua Movement. Financial and popular support soon evaporated, and the movement collapsed.
>>
>>898962
They were an embarrassment, man, and the '''''''rebellion''''''' even more so.
>>
>>898986
fuck off. don't you care about your heritage?
>>
>>898994
All "Finnish heritage" amounts to is being servile dogs to the Swedes.
>>
>>898994
>you can only care about your heritage if you're an anti-intellectual fascist

>>>/pol/
>>
This is what finnish fascims is all about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZJTNLvOFRo
>>
I got to say
A man riding a bear while clubbing the said bear is pretty original and neat idea for a emblem
>>
> On October 14, 1930, the popular ex-president Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg and his wife were kidnapped and driven to Joensuu (i.e., not really to the Soviet border this time). After this, general support for the movement collapsed.
>Thinks the current president is too communist
>Decide to try to deport him
wow now thats banter.
>>
>>899452
>Ex-president
But yeah they went a bit full retard there.

Honestly they kinda worked out as well as they could have in essentially strangling out any communistic support, but also at the same time condemning any far right movements making the country more unified as a whole healing some of the scars from the not so long ago civil war.
>>
Seppo Lehto pls
>>
File: greater_finland.png (47 KB, 225x307) Image search: [Google]
greater_finland.png
47 KB, 225x307
What irredentism did finland have? The pic related greater finland?
>>
>USSR attacks Finland
>Establishment historians: Eh i guess whatever
>Hitler pre-emptivaly attacks USSR two years later as Stalin was getting ready to invade the rest of europe too and enslave it to bolshevism
>Establishment "historians" and kremlin shills: OMG THIS PROVES HE WAS EVIL
>>
>>900038
yes
>>
>>900038

More or less that, aside from Estonia, IIRC nobody was really calling for an unfied Estonia and Finland at the time. Most of the focus was on East Karelia, with a little bit of Ingria and Kola peninsula thrown in.
>>
>>899031
>All "Finnish heritage" amounts to is being servile dogs to the Swedes.
T.Russian patriot
>>
File: 1459145794936.jpg (175 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
1459145794936.jpg
175 KB, 683x797
>>898994
> heritage
...? Oh, right. Nazi thread.
>>
>>900580
I'm just sick of the Mosley obsession here. Finland deserves the limelight more. They were closer to taking power than the BUF
>>
File: muhheritage.png (145 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
muhheritage.png
145 KB, 500x545
>>898994
>>
>>900070
>as Stalin was getting ready to invade the rest of europe too and enslave it to bolshevism

>he actually believes that Suvorov bullshit
>>
File: image (7).jpg (123 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
image (7).jpg
123 KB, 960x639
They were an embarassment.

Somewhat related on the topic, god damnit I hate it when finns try to bask in glory of anglos and germanics. For hundreds and hundreds of years we were slaves to swedes and slavshits. We were treated as shit everywhere we went, literal subhumans. They burned our groves, built houses for their dead God above them, made us toil and sweat for them, used us as cannon fodder in their wars.

We have things in common with people like the delaware, not people like Germans. And now, when we have our so called freedom, our patriots lick anuses of this white race that wanted nothing to do with us, but even now laughs at our pathetic attempts at belonging while their calculating snake eyes look to the future where everyone is dead.

When anyone tells me that finns are not white, I rejoice. Because we are not white, and our miserable hellmarch through these centuries has been due to succumbing to their sick culture.
>>
>>900627
>kek
>>
>>900597
> Mosley
Deserves the trash can.

What's the point of having a thread about his finnish carbon copies?

>>900627
Inferiority complex much?

I distinctly remember "slavshits" giving autonomy to Finland and letting it have its own constitution.
>>
>>898962
how about no
>>
>>900656
Meh, foreigners tell us we have inferiority complex when we try to be just as good as them, when we are worse than them, and mostly when we get upset about anything.

I merely claim we are different. As for the use of the word slavshit, I meant no offense. I have no strong feelings about slavs, I merely like them more than germanics or anglos who deserve no endearing banter from me
>>
>>900627
>>900672
What do you think about the parts of Finnish culture that's derived from Germanics?
>>
>>900656
Also Finland was pretty much treated the same as the rest of Sweden during their dominion, but you know, people need to feel buthurt about something.
>>
>>900627
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many /his/ posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden-Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.1
>>
>>900677
It's a necessary evil, for the diabolic world the eternal swede inhibits. Their stone houses and their guns, their churches and their colonies - righteous man has no need for this, and it is not in accordance with the earth.

But once they are, you cannot fight in accordance of the true way. And our world becomes the valley of sorrows as it is today, over and over again, as the eternal swede reaches it's natural conclusion which is the destruction of all life.
>>
>>900714
Here, ladies and gentlemen we can rest our eyes on a prime example of a snake-eyed swede. Look at him, but feel no fear. Feel pity, not only for him but also for our world.
>>
>>900682
This, it was horrible to live in Finland but that's because it was horrible in Sweden. Sweden have been utter shit up until recently.
>>
>>900716
>the reason we never got beyond mudhuts was that we didnt want to!
>>
>>900753
Yes. Progress is only a good thing from the whitey's point of view. He might dabble in deities and use religion as his weapon, but the fact of the matter is, he has no soul.

So he soils the nature and sells his daughters, because all he sees in life are more accurate counts of it's bits and pieces, as long as it comes with available commercial hell right next door. You piled us in human boxes Sven, because that's all in life a person without soul can view and digress.

And indeed, I am sorry for you. And for us all, as we ingest anti-pregnancy pills along with our drinking water.
>>
>>900724
t. finn in denial

>>900726
Sweden was basically a poorshithole that fought wars for France. Being a poor shithole we usually treated the poor shitholes we conquered equally. Places like Estonia and Latvia still look fondly on those days.
>>
File: galaktinensankari22.jpg (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
galaktinensankari22.jpg
94 KB, 800x600
>>900795
Did I claim I was not finnish? Pay attention Micke

Alas, I'll leave this company lest my elder hears I've caught the white taint from consorting with the devils
Please die young friends
>>
Why do we Swedes view the Finns as our brothers again?
While this Finns most likely is trolling, it isn't so far form what serious Finnish nationalists thinks about Sweden.
>>
>>900872
We Swedes as in what, one percentage or perhaps 2?
>>
>>900714
I fucking hate Sweden, .ore and more every day.
>>
>>900714
thank you for this. there is a lot of misinformation about "finland". I'm glad a swede showed up to help explain to us the subtleties that aren't immediately apparent to the outside observer.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.