[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Hitler base his entire Aryan theory on the fact that Iranians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: aryan-review.jpg (100 KB, 540x453) Image search: [Google]
aryan-review.jpg
100 KB, 540x453
Did Hitler base his entire Aryan theory on the fact that Iranians and Indians share a common root tongue?
>>
>>897499
>Did Hitler base his entire Aryan theory...

WHAT THEORY?

>... on the fact that Iranians and Indians share a common root tongue?

IRANIANS, AND INDIANS, DO NOT ONLY SHARE A COMMON LINGUISTIC ROOT, BUT A COMMON SOCIOCULTURAL ORIGIN, AND A COMMON RACIAL STOCK ALSO; THE IRANIAN PEOPLE, AND THE INDIAN PEOPLE, DESCEND FROM THE ORIGINAL ARYANS.
>>
Is it interesting?
>>
>>897525
Not the Indians, they were already there when the Aryans invaded and took over Hindustan. Indians are separate from Iranians/Aryans.
>>
>>897499
J Chick?
>>
>>898638

1. IMPROVE YOUR GRAMMAR.

2. THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF "INDIA" WERE NOT ARYAN.

"INDIA" CURRENTLY COMPRISES THE DESCENDANTS OF TWO RACIALLY DIFFERENT ANCIENT POPULATIONS: THE ARYANS, AND THE INDIGENOUS NONARYANS.

THERE WAS NO "INDIA" BEFORE THE ARYANS ARRIVED.
>>
>>898682
Bitch I'm agreeing with you, calm yo ass down. Indians today don't even see themselves as Indian. The southerners hate the northerners and people in Kashmir want to secede into an independent nation. India hasn't existed as nation and it truly doesn't till this day.
>>
>>898700
He never stops typing in caps dude, you fighting an uphill battle
>>
>>898700

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE CONCURRING WITH ME, YOU MUST ALSO IMPROVE YOUR "READING COMPREHENSION".
>>
>>898682
>IMPROVE YOUR GRAMMAR.

Protip retard: Writing in all caps is not grammatical.
>>
File: image_3.jpg (112 KB, 768x834) Image search: [Google]
image_3.jpg
112 KB, 768x834
>>898707
Yeah, might as well go to sleep. I'll leave this as bump
>>
>>898714

YOUR REPLY IS NOSEQUITEURIAL, AND SENSELESS.

THIS IS MY LAST REPLY TO YOU; YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC MORON.
>>
>>898726

>I unironically roleplay on an anime forum.
>>
>>897525
>In reality, the race-expression of a human head can associate itself with any conceivable skull-form, the decisive element being not the bone, but the flesh, the look, the play of feature. Since the days of Romanticism we have spoken of an "Indogermanic" race. But is there such a thing as an Aryan or a Semitic skull? Can we distinguish Celtic and Frankish skulls, or even Boer and KafIir? And if not, what may not the earth have witnessed in the way of history unknown to us,. for which not the slightest evidences, but only bones, remain! How unimportant these are for that which we call race in higher mankind can be shown by a drastic experiment. Take a set of men with every conceivable race-difference, and, while mentally picturing "race," observe them in an X-ray apparatus. The result is simply comic. As soon as light is let through it, "race" vanishes suddenly and completely.
>>
File: 51C7E9XG1ML.jpg (41 KB, 341x475) Image search: [Google]
51C7E9XG1ML.jpg
41 KB, 341x475
>>
>>897499
>Did Hitler base his entire Aryan theory on the fact that Iranians and Indians share a common root tongue?

The theories originate from the writings of Guido von List. His work was based off of ideas from the 19th century occultist and mystic Madame Blavatsky. She supposedly traveled all over India uncovering ancient knowledge.

von List mixed in more Nationalism and Fascist ideas. Then his work was picked up and further evolved by the Thule Society in Germany, of which Hitler was a member, along with other future prominent NSDAP people.

It's not something that Hitler had a particularly strong hand in crafting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.