[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I often hear in debate that Hitler wanted an alliance with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: adolf-hitler_0.jpg (50 KB, 616x408) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler_0.jpg
50 KB, 616x408
I often hear in debate that Hitler wanted an alliance with the French and British rather than to go to war with, nonetheless bomb the shit out of them. One time I even read that Hitler didn't want war with France since he didn't want to fight his fellow "Germanic brethren." However I can't find any of these statements in literature or articles, and only seems to be heresay. Even one of my own best professors (and definitely the smartest dude I've ever met) said the same but he didn't source himself of course. Does anyone have any proof that the Nazis wanted alliances with Britain and France? Naturally everyone hated Communist Russia so it's certainly understandable, but I'd just like to see and read the evidence myself.
>>
well if Hitler actually wants the Germanic people united, as he did with the Nordic people and the Austrians, Dutch, Sudentlanders, it would only follow that he'd want the Anglos on his side.
>>
Allied with the Croats

Feels slavic man
>>
>>896808
He didn't bomb the shit out of France to begin with. He even strengthened the status of the Breton minority.

Also see Hitler's peace of 1940.
>>
Churchill bombed Germany first and forced Hitler to retaliate, lest he'd continue.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.