[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If WWII happened today how would the USA react? Assuming an Obama/Trump/Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (594 KB, 600x827) Image search: [Google]
image.png
594 KB, 600x827
If WWII happened today how would the USA react?
Assuming an Obama/Trump/Clinton presidency
>>
The same but immediate intervention.

Wars todaywould be much faster. They would total cataclysms as well.

If you cant stop missiles and aircraft from entering your aerospacw then everybody in your country is dead, let alone your economy
>>
>>895832
> The same but immediate intervention.
As if.

If no directly allied states (NATO) are involved they wouldn't care. See 888 as an example.
>>
>>895846
>If no directly allied states (NATO) are involved they wouldn't care. See 888 as an example.
Well then it wouldn't be a fucking world war then, would it?
Jesus christ.
>>
>>895860
Didnt they name it World War 2 before any sort of American intervention?
I'd call any European civil war with Russia and China or Japan involved a World War
USA held it's significance for bombing Japan and ending the final chapter
>>
>>895846

But a retarded politician kicks Americans from their bases in Germany and then proceeds to attack countreis which are in the NATO, they would care and slap the Germans once more.
>>
>>895874
The US was also supplying the British with food, weapons, etc. long before armed intervention.
And considering Britain is an integral part of NATO, if WW2 were to happen in the current day, the US would get involved pretty fucking fast.
>>
>>895883
The US is close to ditching NATO
>>
File: 1458729847952.png (170 KB, 403x393) Image search: [Google]
1458729847952.png
170 KB, 403x393
>>895895
"no"
>>
>>895879
I.e. US gets involved much later. Not immediately, as >>895832 claimed.
>>
>>895883
Not if the WW3 will starts as a war between, say, India, China, Russia, and Iran.
>>
>>895944
And Pakistan.
>>
>>895846
>Czech Republic
>Poland
>France
>United Kingdom
>>
>If WWII happened today
What an idiotic question. That's like asking "if the industrial revolution happened today", or "if the kennedy assassination happened today" - these are historical events, not repeatable things. All the initial factors that led to these are not present today, we can't just repeat WW2.

Ask a question that makes sense.
>>
>>896383
>If the le howlocost xD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.