[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any historical cases of sexual attraction to religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: iup2CT7.jpg (78 KB, 441x640) Image search: [Google]
iup2CT7.jpg
78 KB, 441x640
Are there any historical cases of sexual attraction to religious figures, e.g. Jesus Christ, Mohammed (after his death), Venus, or the Buddha?
>>
>>892583
mohammed had like a dozen wives

dunno if any of them were actually sexually attracted to him it's hard to believe a 9 year old girl actually being sexually attracted to anyone let alone some old fart
>>
>>892583
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pdtbKJfS_SY
>>
>>892583
>Joseph Smith had a harem
>>
There's a common theme of a sort of almost creepy love for the virgin Mary. It's not entirely sexual (in the 'I'd totally fuck her' sort of way), but I remember reading stuff from monks and knights with the idea of not sleeping with women because you're sort of 'saving yourself' and she might get yandere jealous, and people having visions of Mary getting really pissed when they broke their vows. I wish I could find where I read it now, I'm pretty sure it was relatively common in early Christian asceticism (desert hermit style ascetics).
>>
>>892583
>e.g. Jesus Christ
Every nun is a bride of Christ. This is well known.

There is also a story of Krishna marrying a whole array of female devotees for some reason and then living with them in a heavenly dimension where each one gets to have a copy of him.
>>
>>893466
But wouldn't having a relationship with Mary be cucking either Joseph or God?
>>
>>893556

Joseph's wife was pregnant before she'd ever had sex in her life.

Millions and millions of people worship his wife's son.

He is the supreme cuck. But in a good way.
>>
>>893600
>He is the supreme cuck.
So what does that make Mary? What did she become after being YHVHED?
>>
>>893503
>Every nun is a bride of Christ.
But nuns don't actually have sexual fantasies about Jesus Christ, do they?
>>
File: litany37.jpg (930 KB, 1187x1531) Image search: [Google]
litany37.jpg
930 KB, 1187x1531
>>893466

Imagine scrubbing her naked body with olive oil and then fucking her in the ass. Would be great.
>>
File: thisshitagain.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
thisshitagain.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>892598
What is it about this board that attracts so much reddit?
>>
>>893900
Maybe. If I was a woman I'd probably fantasize about fucking JC.
>>
File: St-Teresa.jpg (219 KB, 872x1200) Image search: [Google]
St-Teresa.jpg
219 KB, 872x1200
No. There is absolutely nothing sexual about religious experiences.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.