[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did God promise Jews some lands in the Levant and what are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Shelly-Markheva.jpg (59 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
Shelly-Markheva.jpg
59 KB, 481x720
Why did God promise Jews some lands in the Levant and what are the proper borders of that land that God promised the Jews?
>>
He promised the Israelites the land of Canaan.

Jews refer to the tribe of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of Israel.

They were distinctly different from the Ashkenazi long-nosed Khazarian Jews of today (synagogue of satan).
>>
>>891813
i would promise that she could live with me tbqhwy
>>
>>891813

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
>>
>>891824

RETARD ALERT RETARD ALERT.

Go check pretty much any genetic analysis of European Jews. You'll find Levantine markers and not Turkic ones.

The Khazar hypothesis has been debunked for literally decades.
>>
>>891813
the why is uncertain but this did in fact take place if by "God" you mean the British empire and by "Jews" you mean the Rothschilds and their friends and by "some lands in the Levant" you mean Palestinian land
>>
>>891933
t. Yasser arafat
>>
>>892027
so you can't point out where I am wrong so I must be the "unpopular opinion"
top meme
>>
Would both Middle East and South America have had historically less conflicts had the zionist movement heeded Theodor Herzl's proposal and founded their country in Argentina?
>>
>>891867
But even so, the covenant the Jews are under is defunct and no longer has a priesthood or temple, and hasn't received a prophet in two thousand years. As a group, they were rebuked, and can only be saved in the new covenant.
>>
>>892442
>>891824
Orthodox fag go.
>>
File: amishattack.jpg (68 KB, 670x430) Image search: [Google]
amishattack.jpg
68 KB, 670x430
>>892442

Do some basic research. Rabbinic Judaism makes as much logical sense as any other apologetics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCqKVPFy318
>>
The Jews were promised lands by the one, living God of the universe because he chose them as his favorite people. The Jews should be given all the lands of the earth, for we're not worthy enough to even eat the dirt beneath their feet.

They gave us some of the greatest gifts in human history (ie. monotheism, Jesus, the atomic bomb, blue jeans) and we ungrateful cunts still turned on them. May all our children and our children's children be circumcised and have their foreskins tossed into the eternal fire.
>>
How come there are so many Muslims named Mohammed, some Christians named Jesu, but no Jew is ever named Satan?
>>
>>893244
Why would you name you're child after the adversary of man? That's like naming you're child villain or antagonist.
>>
>>893270
I don't think you get the joke, friendo, you might want to get tested for autism
>>
File: 1438154383464.jpg (41 KB, 550x381) Image search: [Google]
1438154383464.jpg
41 KB, 550x381
>>893270
Did your parents name you autism?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.