[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would an intelligent creator even create such a thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 25
File: 800px-Pigeon_portrait_4861.jpg (154 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
800px-Pigeon_portrait_4861.jpg
154 KB, 800x900
Why would an intelligent creator even create such a thing?
>>
Why did your parents create you?
>>
>trying to understand something that is way beyond our comprehension
>>
>>890397
For the humor. Have you ever watched an alpha pigeon go around bossing all the other pigeons? Raping all the female pigeons. It's fucking hilarious.
>>
Life is a movie.

Human history is a grand opera. This cosmic/spiritual battle will have a good ending.
>>
why would god bother making anything in the first place

whats in it for Him?
>>
>>890399

Same reason why all people are created. Boredom.
>>
ITT: atheists don't know anything about theology
>>
>>890413
Nope.

God is not bound by time, so there is no such thing as "boredom" in heaven.
>>
>>890414
ITT: Theists who can't tell that nobody wants to take a boring topic like this serious
>>
>>890416
>Theists
You mean normal people.

Atheism is a mental illness.
>>
>>890423
haha, okay, and what of ALL the other religions in the world? I swear you people live in a bubble.
>>
>>890428
What about them?
>>
>>890423
atheism is for fifteen year olds

abrahamic religion is for mentally ill cuckolds who love licking nigger feet
>>
>>890423
>says the guy with an imaginary friend
>>
>>890402
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZPwdGbxwNU
>>
>>890397
Strictly for the bants
>>
>>890432
>says the guy who believes he came from a rock
>>
>>890438
>says the retard who can't grasp the science behind something so simple
>>
>>890446
Don't even bother man, religious nuts have some of the worst circular logic there is. It just goes round' and round' and round' and round'
It's pointless.

>inb4 religious nut accuses us of the ones with circular logic.
>>
>>890416
atheism is a cancer
>>
>>890449
Totally agree. Their explanation is just

>hurr the book says god created everything and god says the book is the only truth in the book
>>
>>890455
I agree. I'm not an atheist, but I'm sure as hell not a theist either, which is equally fuckin' stupid.
>>
>>890449
>>890446
>>890459
Poor bait.
>>
>>890449
>we date the fossils by the rocks
>we date the rocks by the fossils

THAT'S circular reasoning.

Evolutionists are fucking retarded.
>>
>>890472
Poor reading comprehension.
>>
>>890476
You know absolutely nothing about dating methods.

t. Geologist
>>
>>890476
oh my, your intelligence is worse than I thought. You really don't have any idea how anything works do you? I mean, that's just sad.

No seriously anon, I just feel bad for you now man... like I want to help you, but... I don't think you would except my help.
>>
>>890479
I know that radiometric dating is extremely unreliable.

A freshly killed seal was dated "1000 years old".

Evolutiontards just pick a number they like and pretend it's fact. Nothing but role-playing.
>>
>>890480
Do you have any scientific evidence that supports darwinian evolution?
>>
>>890479
You know absolutely nothing about history or God.
>>
>Evolution Debunked
http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

>Evolutionism is an unscientific myth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA

>Kent Hovind debunks Evolution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

>Evolution is a fairy tale for grownups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

>The Greatest Lie Ever Told
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

Always shuts them up :^)
>>
File: umWOT.gif (989 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
umWOT.gif
989 KB, 500x269
>>890485
lol, God bless your anonymity anon, because in academic (ivory tower) circles you would be labeled a buffoon. It's best you are spared that insult in your real life, and just take it anonymously over the internet.
>>
>>890487
There is zero evidence for the theory of evolution.

It's all imaginary. It's the religion of atheists and communists.

Just ignore them.
>>
>>890497
Still waiting for that evidence.
>>
>>890493
I'm sorry I use academic databases at a University. Not Youtube. BTFO
>>
>>890497
Radiometric dating implies that radioactive levels have always remained constant. So yeah, it's unreliable.

When you find a bone in the dirt, all you can conclude is that it died. There is no date stamped on it, and you can't know whether it had any children.

Evolutionists always get BTFO and then run away
>>
>>890501
http://www.newgeology.us/presentation32.html

REKT
>>
File: same as it ever was.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
same as it ever was.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>all of this b8 and counter b8
Just scrap the entire thread.
>>
Most people in the world believe in the right religion technically. All the Abrahamic religions are technically correct as stated by the Koran. Buddhism as an aspect of spirituality is technically correct despite its rejection of the Good and Evil dichotomy and embracing of seclusion. And Daoism is technically still worshipping God and a monarchy.

It's all correct.
>>
ITT: atheists getting destroyed again
>>
>>890516
I should say 'except' as opposed to 'despite'
>>
>>890492
You are wrong.

>>890498
>>890487
You don't even know what the theory of evolution is. God damn what kind of retards are you? The theory part is the explanation you halfwits. There are no credible biologists that think evolution doesn't exist. It can even be observed on micro scale. Fucking little shits.

You people are fucking nuts I swear.
>>
>>890527
'Evolution' has like 6 different meanings.

Christ, why is it that evolutionists don't even know their own ideology? Creationists know more about evolutionism than you do (which is exactly why they stopped believing in those monkey myths).

Darwinists are insane lunatics. Evolutionism is the most ridiculous religion in the world.
>>
A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!“

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.
>>
File: myth.jpg (23 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
myth.jpg
23 KB, 300x237
>>890527
You don't need evolution to learn biology, dumb shit.
>>
>>890397
>I cannot persuade myself that a beneficent and omnipotent God would have designedly created parasitic wasps with the express intention of their feeding within the living bodies of Caterpillars.
t. Darwin
>>
>>890532
Darwin had no degrees or credentials.

He was a social uneducated reject.
>>
>>890532
>what is the Fall
>>
https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0055/0055_01.asp

evolution is a myth
>>
File: 1444697120038.png (584 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1444697120038.png
584 KB, 720x540
>>890537
>>890539
>>890540
>>
>>890529
What the fuck are you even talking about you dumb nigger? Can't you get what the argument is? You literally have to be an imbecile.

>>890531
Evolution is a fundemental ground in biology you ignorant fool.
>>
>>890542
No it's not you moron.

That's like saying beer is part of sports.
>>
>>890529
>'Evolution' has like 6 different meanings.
So list them
>>
>>890428
based retard
>>
>>890548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DDIe_2cHM

5:05

Only micro-evolution (variations within a kind) has been observed and is a scientific fact.

The rest is religion. It requires faith to believe we came from monkeys or fish, there is no evidence for that whatsoever.
>>
Since these retards started throwing around their bullshit counter-arguments, here is one of the most credible sources on this topic:

http://nationalacademies.org/evolution/

You are always free to check the sources on their work. An organisation made up of some of the best scientists in the US.
>>
>>890493
>>890512
>Mutation - natural selection
Here is how the imaginary part is supposed to happen: On rare occasions a mutation in DNA improves a creature's ability to survive, so it is more likely to reproduce (natural selection). That is evolution's only tool for making new creatures. It might even work if it took just one gene to make and control one part. But parts of living creatures are constructed of intricate components with connections that all need to be in place for the thing to work, controlled by many genes that have to act in the proper sequence. Natural selection would not choose parts that did not have all their components existing, in place, connected, and regulated because the parts would not work. Thus all the right mutations (and none of the destructive ones) must happen at the same time by pure chance. That is physically impossible. To illustrate just how hopeless it is, imagine this: on the ground are all the materials needed to build a house (nails, boards, shingles, windows, etc.). We tie a hammer to the wagging tail of a dog and let him wander about the work site for as long as you please, even millions of years. The swinging hammer on the dog is as likely to build a house as mutation-natural selection is to make a single new working part in an animal, let alone a new creature.

I've never seen a poorer understanding of what natural selection is.
>>
Wait, there are still people who actually believe in evolution?

LOL
>>
>>890401
>Beyond our comprehension meme
>>
>>890547
Yes it fucking is fucktard.
>>
>>890397
>Anon's joke thread quickly devolves into a battle between r/athiesm versus that one Aunt that everyone has who posts illiterate "Checkmate Athiests" image macros on facebook
>>
>>890556
> It requires faith to believe we came from monkeys or fish, there is no evidence for that whatsoever.
What about transitional fossils and DNA?
>>
>>890558
The "best scientists" used to believe the earth was flat.

The "best scientists" in the USSR firmly believed that Communism is the best form of government.

Ad populum logical fallacy.
>>
>>890564
How so?

Evolution is a religion that believes a dog can turn into an airplane (given billions of years)

Biology is a field of science, the study of bodies, limbs and organs.
>>
>>890397

A personal god makes no sense whatsoever. An impersonal god I could understand, but you keep saying that your god is "intelligent" or a "creator" or "designer". Why?
>>
>>890570

If it isn't obvious by this point, then you people just can't be helped.
>>
>>890566
>transitional fossils
What transitional fossils? There are none.

>DNA
Which disproves and debunks evolution.
>>
File: fdc2BNq.jpg (79 KB, 1050x535) Image search: [Google]
fdc2BNq.jpg
79 KB, 1050x535
>>890505
>>890498
>>890531
>>890529

>>>/trash/
this is where you belong, cancer
>>
>>890567
First off
>Scientists were wrong before so they can't be right
Science isn't predicated on absolute knowledge, scientists always assume that their assumptions may be wrong, which is why theories aren't taken seriously without supporting, testable, evidence.
>The "best scientists" used to believe the earth was flat.
No they didn't, the Earth has been known to be round for over 2000 at least.
>>
Okay, people, heads up, no matter what they may say to the contrary, if someone argues against evolution on this board, they are baiting. Period.
>>
>>890567
Check your history facts retardo, even the ancient Greeks had an understanding of round Earth. All that aside, do you really believe your nutjob conspiracy theorists have better credibility than the people who work and conduct observasions on the subject? You imbeciles are fucking hopeless I swear.
>>
>>890570
>Biology is the study of bodies, limbs and organs
What the fuck an I reading.exe
>>
This is what evolutiontards believe:

1. Nothing exploded
2. Out of nothing came all the elements
3. It rained on rocks until it turned into soup
4. Soup magically created life
5. Some magical force propels animals to turn into different animals

They like to throw millions and billions of years to make their laughable theory seem less stupid.
>>
>>890577
Cars have 4 wheels, I guess that must mean they evolved from a skateboard!

You atheists are so fucking retarded.

Your image proves a COMMON DESIGNER you moron.
>>
>>890574
>What transitional fossils? There are none.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
Try Google next time before making radical claims

>Which disproves and debunks evolution.
Proof?
>>
>>890570
You are indeed a huge fucking ignorant pig. Simply go to a university and attend some classes on biology before talking shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>890577
Cars have 4 wheels, I guess that must mean they evolved from a skateboard!

You atheists are so fucking retarded.

That image proves a COMMON DESIGNER you moron.
>>
This is what religious nutjobs believe:

1. Unicorns
>>
>>890591
>comparing manufactured goods for human consumption to biology

I really wonder how someone so ignorant can even figure out how to breathe.
>>
Evolution has been debunked by Kent Hovind in the 90s.

Literally every point or argument evolutionists regurgitate has been destroyed years ago.

Darwinism is a religious cult, there is nothing scientific about it.

Stop replying to them, just ignore and report.
>>
>>890591
GTFO with your retarded assumptions nigger.
>>
>>890585
t. ignorant protestard
>>
Lucy, Piltdown, Haeckel's fake embryo gill slits.

The theory of evolution was founded on admitted hoaxes and frauds.

Literally laughable.
>>
>>890598
>implying you even understand what science is.
>>
>>890598
Keep dreaming you ultranigger.
>>
>creationists post sources, links, evidence
>atheists just shitpost and cry like bitches

Christianity: 1
Satanism: 0

/thread
>>
To show us the dangers of large amounts of people in a relatively small area. We didn't listen to the plague and the other diseases, so God decided to try something new.
>>
ITT: christtards desperately holding onto the only thing that seems to have a resemblance of value in their life.
>>
>>890598
Are people this stupid really in existence or am I being trolled?
If its real I'd love to explain why this is absurd but I have trouble believing anyone is really this adamant about something they don't understand
>>
ITT: evolutionists desperately clinging onto their debunked dead theory

Feels good exposing their shitty depressing cult.
>>
God fucking damnit. These retards in here are just muslims v0.5. All the same conspiracy hoaxes, all the same retarded logic.

Fucking ISIS tier shits here.
>>
>ITT
>>
>Still nobody posted any evidence for evolution
>>
>>890616
>>890611
ITT: Trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>890616
Nice damage control there buddy.
>>
>>890620
>implying it would matter and christards wouldn't just dismiss it out of hand because it's not in their super special book
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK3eh4Z5Ko4

This makes too much sense. To still believe in evolution after this video just shows you have a true hatred or disgust about God no matter how much evidence is thrown at you you will disregard with it every fiber of your being. I know some scientists that believe in creation and God but they are forced to pretend to believe in evolution, otherwise they will lose their job or be bullied out of their job.

Evolution is a MYTH. It's a LIE.
>>
>>890625
Amen.

Overwhelming evidence supporting Biblical creation.

Evolutionism is founded on admitted frauds and hoaxes.
>>
atheists getting btfo

this is a slaughter
>>
>>890625
>Doesn't believe in the myth of Evolution
>Still believes the sky daddy myth
Still walking around half-blind
>>
>>890635
God is a scientific and philosophical fact.

To not believe in a creator is illogical.

Atheism is a mental illness.
>>
>>890630
>implying evolution has anything to do with Atheism
All the greatest evolutionary scientists were Christians .

Christianity: Too much to count
Creationists: 0
>>
>all these samefags pretending to be circlejerking creationtards

Fucking /b/ tier I swear.
>>
>>890641
>evolutionary scientists

That's an oxymoron.

Evolution is not scientific, it's a debunked myth.
>>
Damn, the fedoras are still at it?
>>
>>890640
>Still buys Aquinas' hokey
Truly, truly blind. What's it like being a pawn of the Pope?
>>
>Still no evidence for evolution
>>
>>890649
>still no evidence for God
>>
Holy shit what happened in this thread?
>>
>>890652
compellingtruth.org
>>
>>890656
Just some retards resorting to trolling and circlejerking after getting BTFO, as always.
>>
>>890658
>Christianity
>right
Enjoy your goat-fucker tier religion
>>
>>890415
he not real
>>
>>890656

http://creation.com/faith-and-facts

Atheists realizing that their precious Darwinian ideology is infact a religion based on faith and not science.

It makes them angry and butthurt

They desperately want "evolution" and "science" to be the same thing.
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>890661
Edgy
>>
>>890664
>can't handle the bantz
>>
It has been a religious conflict ever since the dawn of man.

Satan has always tried to discredit God's Word and push people away from the Creator.

First he used paganism (worship of fallen angels and Nephilim).

Then he used false religions (Papacy and Islam)

And his response to the Reformation was the 'enlightenment' and its humanist philosophy.

Evolutionism is nothing but the latest invention of the devil.
>>
nice samefag thread
>>
ITT: Atheists getting obliterated

Jesus is LORD
>>
>>890663
>http://creation.com/faith-and-facts

What a load of bullshit.

You people can't be helped, you need to be institutionalized.
>>
>>890675
>anyone who doesn't conform to my world-view is bullshit

Cognitive dissonance.
>>
Monotheism is just hipster tier bullshit to be perfectly honest. A sacrifice to Jupiter will suffice for your ineptitude.
>>
"Proclaiming themselves to be wise, they became fools."

atheists in a nutshell.
>>
>>890677
>gets called out on his bullshit
>whaa you persecute me so because I don't think like you

Whine more you load of crap.
>>
>>890689
You suffer from cognitive dissonance.

Your mind is so clouded by presuppositions and pre-conceived notions you can't handle any other world view.

>Nuh uh, my Marxist professor told me God doesn't exist! Hail Darwin! We evolved from monkeys!
>>
Biblical Creation is a scientific fact.

Evolution is a myth invented by Freemasons.

/thread
>>
>123 posts
>22 posters

Repeatedly saying one group is BTFO anonymously over and over again really doesn't help any cause here does it, if anything it makes you seem rather pathetic
>>
File: 1-copy.jpg (3 MB, 1888x1992) Image search: [Google]
1-copy.jpg
3 MB, 1888x1992
>>890397
Applying a sort of direct causality to a being that transcends logic and personality is never a good idea. What matters is that we are here now.
>>
>>890700
>projecting the post

You have serious mental issues, you lying little shit.
>>
>>890715
You're the on suffering from cognitive dissonance.

Seek help.
>>
>>890722
You are the one suffering from mental disorders.

Consider suicide.
>>
>>890727
Atheism is a mental disorder.

Evolution is a debunked fairy tale.

Anyone who is still brainwashed by evolutionism, watch Kent Hovind's videos.

God bless, I'll pray for you :^)
>>
>>890709

>132 posts
>24 posters

You done?
>>
>>890742
Repeating bullshit like a parrot or simpleton does not make it reality you dumb nigger.

By this point I think not even an omnipotent being can solve your retardedness, it's on a whole another level.

Yet again, consider suicide and for the sake of future generations, don't even think about breeding.
>>
File: 800.png (146 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
800.png
146 KB, 625x626
>>890756
>>
>>890756
You believe you came from a rock.
You believe your grandpa was a monkey.

I laugh at your retarded religion.
>>
>>890766
>I laugh

It is indeed true that ignorance is bliss.

Keep dreaming faggot, if you be a good boy one day you may get to be fondled by your local priest.
>>
>>890773
Hahahahahahaha look at this retard.

He believes he's an animal! Ahahaha!
>>
>>890773
>ignorance is bliss
not that guy but

you're the one still believing in evolution when it's already been debunked
>>
>>890780
>hurrr durr

Educate yourself kid.
>>
>139 replies
>24 posters

just fuck off
>>
>>890790
Evolution is not something you believe in you cockgobbler. Don't talk about something you know nothing of, your retardedness is showing.
>>
>>890431
>2016
>not loving your enemies, the violent, and the poor

It's like you don't want to be free from the ways of the world, anon
>>
>>890397
Being in control all the time is boring. Everything predictable and easy to handle. Take low skill labor for example. People stop giving a damn, abuse drugs, come in late, party and don't get enough sleep, because they need to have that sense of variability in their lives. Even if it can only be introduced by negative events.
>>
The circular reasoning and outright lies convinced me away from Christianity. It just doesn't make sense and any "proof" of it can be debunked rather quickly
>>
File: hnnnnng.jpg (14 KB, 378x301) Image search: [Google]
hnnnnng.jpg
14 KB, 378x301
>>890515
I remember that song when it was new.
Groan, I am so old.
>>
>>890666
>implying literal athism fedoraposting is bantz
>>
File: Atheist sports.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Atheist sports.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>>890423');
>>890431');
>>890640');
>>890715');
>>890727');
>>890742');

Every time someone claims that all atheists have a mental illness,
I get a paycheck in the mail from a corrupt theocratic government which agrees with you.

Why would I vote for a atheist if it means that all of the tax-free shill-bux go away ?
>>
>>890966
>>Reddit
>>
>>890498
>There is zero evidence for the theory of evolution.
there is loads you retard

>It's the religion of atheists and communists.
1. look up "religion" in the dictionary
2. Most christians accept evolution.
>>
I still cannot fucking comprehend why evolution and God can't be in the same scenario. What the fuck is wrong with y'all?
>>
>>891127
I can not speak on behalf of believers.
From what I can tell, autism hates change.
http://www.autismhwy.com/articledetails.php?id=77
>>
>>891133
>autism hates change

Kek.
>>
>>891127
They can of course perfectly be in the same scenario. It's the uber religious muslim tier retards that see evolution as a contradiction to their fucked up belief system. There are loads of religious people that can easily understand and grasp evolution as a fact.
>>
>>891152
I know that, I'm one of them, too. What I can't get is why some people can't accept it into their belief system. I'm guessing >>891133 is right on this one.
>>
File: 1448381510818.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1448381510818.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
>this thread

This is why /sci/ doesn't take you guys seriously.
>>
>>891227
I thought it was because this board has major theistic bias...
>>
>>891252
>...
Put it in the trash
>>
The theory of evolution has been debunked by Kent Hovind years ago.

[this triggers the atheist communists]
>>
>>891227
What are you talking about? /sci/ has got pretty much the same threads. These kinds of things get some of the most replies over there.
If you look at the number of replies it looks bad but if you look at the poster count you'll see it's just a few spergs sperging out.
>>
>>891283
Christianity has been debunked by Islam centuries ago.

[this triggers the religious maniacs]
>>
>>891476
Islam is a pagan Baal-worshipping satanic death cult invented by the Vatican. "Allah" is Lucifer the fallen angel, aka Saturn.

2/10 for making me reply
>>
>>891483
>its all a conspiracy guys I swear

stealbeumscantmeltjetfuel/10

Pathetic.
>>
>>891492
>le "conspiracy" meme

Pathetic.
>>
>>890529
Evolution is not an ideology. It is a scientific theory. Are you confused?
>>
>>891503
>evolution
>""""""scientific""""""

Haha, well memed.

Science debunks evolution.
>>
>>891500
>hurrr meems durr

Go away, shoo.
>>
>>891513
>...

Literally sandnigger tier.
>>
>>890397
Couple reasons

1: Pigeons fill an ecological niche, helping keep everything in balance
2: Pigeons are cute

Do you need anything else?
>>
>>890574
I don't think you quite understand what evolution is. Every generation of any species of life is living proof of evolution.

Take this, for example. A man and a woman have a child. This child has traits from both the mother and father, as a result of the mixing and swapping of genes during the reproductive process. If you are claiming this to be false, then you are claiming that the traits of a child are not dependent on the traits of the parent, which is provably false. Secondly, a child may have a trait that did not come from either parent, but spawned on its own as a result of errors in DNA copying when the child was forming. This is what mutation is, and where many disorders come from such as progeria or cleft lip. If you are claiming that THIS is false, then you are also claiming that a child cannot be born with a genetic disorder, which is again provably false.

This is all evolution is. It's not saying "humans came from monkeys." It's the fact that children can differ from parents of any species when sexual reproduction occurs, and that some of these children are better suited for life in their environment than others. That is all evolution is.
>>
>>891529
I don't think you quite understand the overwhelming evidence for creation and the amount of holes in your theory.
>>
File: 1437940039127.png (440 KB, 484x404) Image search: [Google]
1437940039127.png
440 KB, 484x404
>>891549
>>
>>891549
Straight Outta Al-Raqqah
>>
>>891549
I don't think you quite understand anything at all.
>>
>174 replies
>>
>>891555
>>891562
>>891565
samefag butthurt atheist
>>
>>890459
>when talking about religion, I only take account on the christianity """""""religion"""""""
wew lad
>>
File: St. Pepe.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
St. Pepe.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
>>890397
Because He wanted to.
>>
>>891598

That post would also apply to Islam and Judaism, so it applies to the majority of religious people in the world.
>>
File: faggot.png (5 KB, 331x114) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
5 KB, 331x114
>>891587
How does it feel to be an insurmountable pile of horseshit?
>>
>>891587
End yourself
>>
>>890397
I don't know. Does anyone?
>>
This thread is the fucking perfect example of why we need /rel/

Arguing against evolution is as intellectually bankrupt as arguing for flat earth or racism.

I can understand arguing for things when you aren't yet on the wrong side of history but when the body of evidence becomes overwhelming you just become a contrarian fuck.
>>
>>891971
0/10 poor bait.

Evolution has been DEBUNKED years ago.
It is unscientific and based on myths.
>>
>>891971
it's retarded to still believe in evolution after watching kent hovind's videos.

he completely destroys darwinism, shows all its lies, frauds, hoaxes, fallacies and holes
>>
>>891971
No, what we need is for people to stop bumping this shitshow of a thread (to stop a reply from bumping put <sage> in the options field)
>>
>>890479
Wow there's another Geologist on here?
That's amazing, pls tell what kind of job do you have?
>>
>>890460
It's impossible to be neither. Either you believe a higher power exists or you don't
>>
File: gondola.jpg (44 KB, 646x484) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
44 KB, 646x484
>188 posts
>45 posters
>>
>>891998
kek
>>
>>890397
We have a saying here: 'más boludo que las palomas'
Literally 'more stupid than pidgeons'
>>
>>892155
What if I don't believe in anything?
>>
>>890397
what's wrong with Pigeons?
>>
>>890397
>an intelligent creator

The answer is: there is no such thing as "an intelligent creator".
And so, pigeons are just as ok (or not) as everything else.

Have a nice day!
>>
Why do people think the guy memespouting about "evolutionists" is anything other than a troll looking for replies?
>>
>>890431
This killed any sympathy i had for the catholic church
>>
>>892155
I believe its a higher power could potentially exist. It is an unknown.
>>
>>894960
>hurr, corruption pedophilia is that what Christ would do?
>hurr kissing feed lol Christcuck

There is no pleasing you fedoras.
>>
>>896129
oh, so you're an atheist.
>>
>>896154
Agnostic is the word, son.
>>
>>890570
>Evolution is a religion that believes a dog can turn into an airplane (given billions of years)
Thanks for the laugh friend
>>
>>896138
this
>>
>>892186
retards like you should be shot
>>
>>894166
Because he is here every day, he's probably some southern baptist irl.
>>
Delete this thread.
>>
What I want to know is why pigeons have wings but they walk around a lot.
>>
File: here's an option.jpg (40 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
here's an option.jpg
40 KB, 960x854
>>890397
>DUDE WHY WOULD A GOD LIKE, CREATE PIGEONS LMAO XD
>>
File: why pigeons exist.png (374 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
why pigeons exist.png
374 KB, 640x480
>>890397

So that humans could indulge awkward fantasies about them.

Also, they're a convenient food source.
>>
>>896170
no, it isn't. you know there can be agnostic theists right? an atheist is simply someone who doesn't believe in any gods/deities, it doesn't matter if you think a higher power could exist or not. stop trying to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>890397
They keep the streets very clean
>>
>>890434
wtf did I just watch?
>>
>>894960
>Roleplaying le DEUS VULT shitposter
>Doesn't know anything about the NT

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_washing
>>
File: 1423879925174.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1423879925174.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
>>897261
>convenient foot source

For Peruvians
>>
File: 1439005644001.jpg (76 KB, 494x642) Image search: [Google]
1439005644001.jpg
76 KB, 494x642
>>891529
>>
>>892155
He's probably a "I dont believe in god but i believe there is something"
>>
>>890537
>Darwin had no degrees or credentials.
He was made a Fellow of the Royal Society a good twenty years before he even published Origin, and did graduate from Cambridge.
>>
>>898305
An alpha pigeon going bossing around all the beta pigeons.

How do you not know Animaniacs? You must be either underage or in your 50s.
>>
File: slappy.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
slappy.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>898305
>>
>>890401

>Because we don't know it yet
>We shouldn't try

This is why religion keeps you in the dark ages, faggot.
>>
Pigeons keep the streets clean. Young children like to chase them. And wild pigeon is supposedly good in a pie.
>>
>>890397
They call him great because of his powers, not because of his intellect
>>
Is the baiting standard this low on /his/?
>>
>>892116
not him but also a geo, we're everywhere
>>
>image of a pigeon
>224 replies
It should be pretty clear to hiro that this board failed
>>
Ah-h-h, the pigeon.

The most noble and beautiful of all birds.
>>
>>890397
to carry messages
>>
>>890423
>believing in mythical narratives about virgin-births and resurrecting god-men without any "proof" isn't a mental illness

wew lad
>>
File: pigeonmosaic.jpg (38 KB, 550x234) Image search: [Google]
pigeonmosaic.jpg
38 KB, 550x234
>>901596
>you have to discuss animals in /an/ not /his/
plz, carrier pigeons played a crucial role in history
>>
>>901606
>spouting tired memes and having autism doesn't automatically make you wrong about anything you talk about
>>
>>890485
>I know that radiometric dating is extremely unreliable.

>A freshly killed seal was dated "1000 years old".

That doesn't make it "extremely unreliable" you retard. It makes it unreliable in the short term, sure, but when we're dating fossils we're dating things that are over a million years old -a thousand years of inaccuracy at that scale is irrelevant.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.