[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone been to Orlando's Holy Land Experience? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 0118161103.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0118161103.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
Anyone been to Orlando's Holy Land Experience? I'm curious if it's historically accurate or not. Also, what is rural is conservatives love for Israel?
>>
>>889352
> Also, what is rural is conservatives love for Israel?
da joos etc
not evn trollin
>>
>>889357
US Christians creepy, sycophantic love for Jews as the chosen people is fucking weird. They still believe they're going to hell, anyway.

Modern American Left Behind-tier Protestants are an embarrassment and an insult to millennia of Christian religious, intellectual, and philosophical tradition.
>>
>>889352
>Also, what is rural is conservatives love for Israel?
Israel needs to exist so the temple can exist so sacrifices can exist so etc. with the end goal of Jesus returning.
>>
File: 0118161102.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
0118161102.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>889377
Woah seriously?

Related, next to it on the brochure rack
>>
>>889357
New to his. What is da jooz. I realize the sound it makes but I don't get what it's supposed to mean. Is it liking them just for the sake of liking them?
>>
>>889384
Yes. If you look up "red heifer" you will see both modern attempts to recreate an element important to the temple and Christian sites freaking out about why that is important in terms of the second coming. It's a minor example but illustrative of the mindset.
>>
>>889436
Woah, they still make sacrifices? That's pretty cool, actually. The Egyptians must have *hated* them for this back in the day.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.