[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Features"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: hhhhhhnnnnng.jpg (219 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhnnnnng.jpg
219 KB, 960x1280
Have female "rectal pads" always been as banging throughout history? Would/could a physically fit girl in medieval time frame of history have as nice of an ass of this? Or did humans not selectively breed for features as much throughout time?
>>
>>885002
What's with all of these bums on /his/ today?
>>
Fat asses were a sign of being well fed which meant the family was rich.

"fit" girls meant they worked. Generally because they needed money. Which meant the family wasnt rich and thus not desirable.
>>
File: Steatopygia.jpg (18 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
Steatopygia.jpg
18 KB, 278x400
>>885002
Fat was loved for its representative value of caloric abundance and reservoir for breastfeeding children.
>>
>>885002
>"rectal pads"
>>
>>885002
No anon, asses like that don't just naturally occur due to simple genetics. It takes a specific diet and exercise regimen to achieve and maintain a modern thick ass without falling headlong into just plain fat and disgusting that only chubby chasers like >>885030 and >>885043 enjoy.

Asses and thighs were preferred firm and hard i.e. something that can be achieved by keeping active without the benefit of modern nutrition and fitness, while the length, width, and shape of the lower belly and hips were preferred curvy and wide, i.e. things that you had no control over and just had to be born with.
>>
>>885002
Taking an average across most of human history, soft, thick, curvy women have been the most desirable to the most people.
>>
>>885002
Humans haven't been around long enough to "breed" for different characteristics. We're still operating entirely in monkey mode.
>>
>>885002
Theoretically, we prefer wide hipped women for they have a skeleton composition better suited to giving birth than others. This could also lead to a desire for big asses maybe?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.