[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw Protestants actually read the Bible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: mfw.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
572 KB, 600x580
>mfw Protestants actually read the Bible
>>
>>882487
More of us should read it more. But then, we're free to do as we like.

Feels good man.
>>
>Tfw I have no face when Christcucks are still structuring their lives around the rantings of a desert preacher whose story got distorted in a twisted game of 'telephone/chinese whispers' to what it has become today

Time to wake up
>>
>>882487

Yeah, but their Bible is the Old Testament plus some twisted sermons and quotes of a bunch of XVI-XVIII century heretics.

Protestantism is literally Criptojudaism with a touch of redneck aroma.
>>
>christposters on this site actually take their christposting very seriously
>they probably closely monitor every thread they make and they're in, and tally all the 'souls' they've 'saved', while productive people have dayjobs, friends, family, girlfriends, etc. to worry about
>4chan is all the chrisstposters have, beyond that they're NEETs who truly believe that posting christian propaganda on an anonymous anime site is a productive way to spend your life
>their idiotic worldview will probably result in them becoming even bigger pariahs and they will probably die alone, while having convinced almost no one, having made complete fools of themselves and Christianity in general
>mfw
>>
why should a true christian care about the divisions of the religion? Read the bible and studied it thoroughly but don't know the differences about roman Catholicism, protestantism, eastern orthodox, ect. Perhaps from a historical standpoint, it would make sense to find out about the divisions I guess.

Also don't really see a true christian would feel obligated to go to church. I don't go and, at the risk of sounding like a fedora, I feel like its mostly there to scam people into spending unnecessary amount of money.

Like, this one guy I knew spent $3000 just to get his marriage certified by his church.

People always talk about scientology is a scam -- which it is -- but church doesn't seem that different at times.
>>
File: 1448351803397.jpg (288 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1448351803397.jpg
288 KB, 1280x853
>mfw that massive amount of anger released by Christians and Muslims when you refer to the Abrahamic religions as "The Jewish faiths"

I also like how the Early Church Fathers used the ol' Muslim strategy of "Not only are we the true religion, we're the first religion! All others were misinterpreted revelations, distractions made by demons, or Jews who merely exist to remind us what will happen if the New Israel disobeys God".
>>
>>882929
>refer to the Abrahamic religions as "The Jewish faiths"
oh man im so gonna do this for now on
>>
>>882929
What is that shi-ite?
>>
>>882487
the protestant doesnt do it and then after a while goes to blasphemize. the next century she wakes up and finds her mouth still isnt there. she goes to europe to check and mouth sword pope gun antipope sword
>>
File: 1458739456060.png (242 KB, 538x439) Image search: [Google]
1458739456060.png
242 KB, 538x439
>There are people in /lit/ right now that think the Bible is prove enough of a supernatural creator
>>
>>884876
THIS IS /HIS/ NOT /LIT/ DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER BOARDS YOU FUCKING /POL/ACK
>>
File: 345452.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
345452.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>he believes in divine revelation
>>
File: 1454971644594.gif (2 MB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1454971644594.gif
2 MB, 400x299
>>884928

>DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER BOARDS
>FUCKING /POL/ACK

Hypocrisy.
>>
>>884941
Intentional hypocrisy.
>>
MUH THESIS
>>
You all are shitposting about the bible but there's not one protestant poster itt, your a bunch of circlejerking faggots straight from /r/athiesm
>>
>>882596
Are the Early Christians Protestants?
>>
>>882487
Nice false flag proteshit. How's your splinter of a splinter sect working for you?
>>
File: B-b-but.png (225 KB, 1568x1635) Image search: [Google]
B-b-but.png
225 KB, 1568x1635
>>882929
That dude's convoluted attempts to justify it is even better.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.