[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Europa Universalis 4 thread! Also seen another thread about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: header.jpg (35 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
35 KB, 460x215
Europa Universalis 4 thread!

Also seen another thread about Teutonic Order. Anybody ever play as them? Wanna give them a try.
>>
>>880584
Playing at the Teutonic Order is the best way to form Prussia senpai.
>>
>>880584
Take it to /gsg/ m8.

In the event this thread doesn't get deleted, as TO you just have to lick Austrian balls until you can join the
>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

Once you're in, you're set. When Poland declares war on you, gang rape them until you can destroy their union with Lithuania, and spend the next two centuries making them your bitch.
>>
>>880620
Oh, and take any ideology that gives discipline, so you can get 125% and beat the hell out of armies three times your size
>>
>>880620
Eh, seemed like as good of a board as anywhere else. Fake history is just as good a real I suppose.
>>
>Not Victoria 2
Do you even slavery
>>
>>880584
Playing a game as Carthage from a ck2 conversion (I started as the Normans in Sicily and took North Africa, moved my capital and made a custom empire)
I started out the strongest in the world, but the Byzantines and French Eclipsed me by taking over their neighbors. I've started colonizing and have 7 colonial nations and most of South Africa.
Any chance of my colonial empire making me overtake them? They still have more development than I do in my home nation
>>
File: could be better.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
could be better.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>880835
Here's a screenshot
>>
File: basically his.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
basically his.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>880835
>>880842
And religion
>>
>>880845
>>880842
Continue to colonize south america and Mexico because it has better Providences compared to North america. Once you have built an empire in south America take any French territories to the north.
>>
>>880584
Tectonic order can into super Prussian space marines.

For a more fun game, do it with Riga.
>>
>>880831
t. liquor and bureaucrats pro
>>
>>880884
And what do I do about the Byzantines?
I'm worried about them attacking my ally Egypt and crushing me. I've been running myself bankrupt trying to compete with their navy
>>
>Florence start into Tuscany into Italy
>Alliance system means all my remaining Italian neighbours are either allied to France or my own allies, keking me out of my territory
>France is super huge because Spain is retarded and can never fight them
>Finally decide to backstab Sardinia to fight Savoy and use the alliance chain to gain land and break France's alliances
>Break allies with Sardinia
>waiting out the truce time, only a couple of months left
>REGENCY
>by the time the Regency ends, Spain has allied them
>Fine, will go to war with the Blobomans for Ragusa (my vassals) territory. Planed to get a border with Bohemia to use them to fight Naples
>Austria occupies the border territories
>No problem, France is also at war with the Ottmans and doesn't have any manpower. Time to finish up with the Ottomans and fight France
>REGENCY

And I think I'm about done with this game. Mana, a terrible government system, boring domestic stuff, retarded aggressive expansion balancing and stupid arbitrary stuff like regencies really do make this game much much worse than it could have been
>>
>>880974
What ought the game then do when an heir is like 2 years old when the king dies?
>>
>>880980
nothing really. The inability to declare war is a very annoying and arbitrary penalty that doesn't really have any basis in real life. The governing regency is more than capable of engaging in aggressive foreign policy such as going to war. The system sort of makes sense in CK2, where the regent is actually a different character, but in EU4 is little more than "no war and legitimacy for you, hope you like Noble revolts"
>>
>>880967
I would drop Egypt and try and ally the Byzantines if it's possible. The Byzantines would also be bring a huge advantage for your eventually war with France in Europe. I don't see Egypt lasting much longer in its current state.
>>
>>881007
>>881007
The Byzantines are allied to France and have me rivaled
The Egyptians have been my friend since day 1 and helped me conquer the muslim statelets that bordered me to the south.
I do have Poland as an ally too though. And Tuscany
>>
>>881019
Fighting both those empires at the same time? Christ anon, what's the situation in India? There is usually a huge Hindu/Muslim empire there by mid game, perhaps ally them so that they can keep the Byzantines at bay while you take on France with Poland?
>>
File: 2016-01-21_00001.jpg (523 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-21_00001.jpg
523 KB, 1920x1080
Did a Knights Hospitaller run rather recently. Colonized Australia and South Africa. Took a piece of North Africa as well, but I mostly just stayed on my little island in the Mediterranean and watched the world go. Venice must have broken our alliance at least a dozen times like the rats they are. When Genoa declared on me early in to the game, I thought I was done for because Venice had broken our alliance. But for some reason Genoa never set foot on my island and I won a white peace by ticking down their war score.
>>
>>881033
India looks pretty much the same as when I converted it
There's a decent sized pakistan and several moderately large hindu kingdoms with little Indians states spread around
I kind of want to take Ceylon honestly
>>
>>881038
I think the colonization game is your best bet until you are strong enough. Try to expand into Central Africa and the East Indies, the East Indies especially since there is a lot of money to be made there. Ceylon wouldn't be bad either and would give you an operational point if you wanna expand into India.
>>
>>880619
nah man, Brandenburg is easymode, just ally Austria and Poland at first, then later on ally Russia against Poland and rekt them.
>>
>>881055
>tfw when the game started I was stronger than the next 3 countries combined, but I didn't want to ruin my pretty borders expanding into places without Norman culture and they got ahead
At least I got colonists a few decades before anyone else and got the pope to give me almost all of South America
>>
>>880584
A bit of a slowpoke, but.

So, you wanna play TO/LO. Gonna talk about the startpos and possible scenarios for a bit. Let's recap the deplomatic situation somewhat.

Skandis. Denmark starts as a unsure hegemon of the North and will get missions towards reclaiming parts of Estland. This means that taking over or even allying the Livonians makes them your enemies. Also, Nordic navy is the literal devil in the Baltics. Swedes are pretty good for keeping the Danes down by supporting their indepence. But they'll turn against you as they can and will get missions towards Estland. They will also be your biggest rivals in terms of Baltic trade.

Germanies. Lübeck would be a nice bet against the Danes if only they weren't allied with Riga. Pommerania must must die anyhow. If not by your hand then the Brandenburgians will do it. Branderburg is a possibility after sceding Neumark, but they are sort of smallish anyhow against your foes. Bohemia - noice but they will drawn you into conflicts and will hate you if you start showing aspirations for Branderburg-Prussia. Austria - hope you like fighting in France and the Balkans and Venice landing troops to at Danzig.

The Commonwealth. Poland is an asshole and will always work against you. Lithuanians can be bros as long as they focus on the Russias, are kept from falling under the Polish thumb and won't get missions to "liberate" the "latvians" of LO and take Riga as their natural port-city. Don't let PO take over LIT.

The Russias. Novgorod is the lesser of two evils but will also likely hate you/the LO initially. Muscovy is the literal devil and must be delenda'd at all costs. Other wise you'll keep fighting the slavshithordes for the rest of the game. The aim is the keep them blakanized - forcing religion will occupy them nicely.

To keep going you need rekt one of them and expand at their expense asap. Or one of them will do it for you and you'll have to contend with a GP on your neighborhood waving their dick around.
>>
>>881150
You are going to be constantly fighting your surrounding foes, who are all initially stronger than you, for the first century at least. Invest mana towards a better army - this is essential. Most of your income will go towards your armed and naval forces. To get more of them you need mroe income. The key to income is controlling the Blatic trade. With Danzig and Königsberg you are already at a pretty sweet spot for doing just that. Taking LO and Riga will consolidate it further. As LO one of the best opening moves would be taking Danzig from TO and Riga to become the destined hegemon of regional trade. In the name of God, of course. Also, get a Navy capable of defensive naval action - ideally you will sink the nordic fleets piece-by-piece.

Next you need to keep the competition down. That would mean getting Gotland - and Marienhamn to cripple their logistics - from the swedes and ultimately Lübeck. Having achevied that will have put you in a position where you can take on one of your strategic opponents and knock them down one by one. They could still team up against you, so mind the diplomacy.

From here on, however, the game becomes much like that of any other aspiring great power of the region - mind France, keep fucking the Russias up, dick around in the Germanies, don't look GB/England in the eye but be ready to stab them in both as soon as posssible - you will war with them over shithole colonies unless you invest mana and gold, eradicate "latvian" culture from the map, reform to the true faith, colonise Newfoundland, work towards getting a fair share in the EI trade and don't form Kurland/Livonia - keep it LO or go for Prussia. You can pretty much do whatever you want from here but not as easily as BBB or whatever. Which means it's more fun and rewards.
>>
Anyone know of the best place to get most of the DLC's for this game that isn't Steam?
>>
Currently playing as Leinster, an Irish OPM. Plan is to unite Ireland and colonise the new world.

Managed to annex all the other small Irish kingdoms quite awhile ago. Currently allied with France (with a royal marriage too) but England has basically crippled Scotland and now want to invade me. Only have enough manpower + mercs to defend against one English regiment but they have more manpower, meaning they have larger armies and reinforcement speed. Plus their navy is fucking ridiculous. Might have to ally up with Denmark / Norway and try and prevent the English from invading by having the Danish and Norwegian navies as a deterrent.

Typical perfidious albion and their subjugating of poor Irish potato farmers.
>>
>>880584
>EU4
I never manage to get past 1550 in this game. How do you not get bored after you become top dog?
In my last game as Venice I was grooming the BBB for a boss fight, but I stop paying attention one moment to shrek the ottos and suddendly Brittany has eaten half of France. The fuck.
>>
>>881996
As an EU3 player, my aim was always to not just be top dog and be butcherer of world, but more so to form a certain entity. Like when I played as Italy or Byzantines, my goal was always to make the Roman Empire, not just be strongest.

Nevertheless, it can get very boring very quickly. Once you stop coherently expanding and start blobbing, it becomes boring as hell.
>>
>>881996
go for difficult achievements. they're there to challenge you and a lot of them are really enjoyable to pull off
>>
>>882055
The trouble is that as soon as you hit 10-15 provinces, you need to be retarded not to wreck everything. Especially since the latest expansion destroyed the AI.
Honestly the P-fags should just start listening to the fanbase and focus their efforts on making peacetime more engaging.
>>
File: dermot.jpg (10 KB, 125x343) Image search: [Google]
dermot.jpg
10 KB, 125x343
>>881503
>Typical perfidious albion
but Leinster, YOU are the perfidious Albion
>>
>>880961
People who knock this element of the game aren't autistic enough to have serious discussions about history
>>
>>880968
see
>>880647
>>
>>882088
I think the best thing would be to make rebellions significantly stronger.
>>
>>881996
I usually try to do impossible stunts to keep game fun. Like Ethiopian Mexico or Japanese Egypt
>>
File: 1370793740986.jpg (162 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1370793740986.jpg
162 KB, 960x960
>always wanted to step up from Civ V and play EU
>mfw that price and DLC
>>
>>880987
Shitload of people complain about this

Should be stability penalty. Make it -3 for all i care, just make it fucking possible.
>>
>>882194
EU is shit anyway so don't feel too bad about it
>>
>>882194
Just pirate EU3
>>
>>882182
That would just make them annoying as fuck. More like economy shit, politics shifts, arts funding, censoring, opressing the people, maybe more covert actions and similar stuff. Basically the things that actually mattered in real history.
>>
>>882207
Better than civ
>>
>>882194
>Step up from shit only to find yourself in more shit

"Paradox games are hard" is the biggest meme of modern times senpai
>>
>>882194
Just wait until it goes on sale. Base game and essential DLC aren't that badly priced. Except for newer DLC
>>
>>882338
Not hard but they do have a pretty steep learning curve for those new to any Paradox game
>>
Is there anything more to this game other than this?

>save monarch points
>wait
>buy tech
>conquer some stuff with an army
>"form german nation"

what am i missing?
>>
DLC EVERYWHERE
>>
>>882410
And they can be unforgiving based on silly, arbitrary shit. But that's not difficulty in my book.
>>
>>882896
Do you have any recommendations for other games like the ones paradox make? I have been playing CK2 and EU4 for a while but its starting to get boring, thinking about getting into Vic2 but that is just another paradox game.
>>
>>882940
I would wait until May/June when Stellaris and Hearts of Iron 4 drop
>>
>>881150
>>881220
Thank you comrade. Now the heathens will be put the sword...
>>
>>882428
that's all there is to it if you're in a strong enough position. the game is only fun when you're weak, struggling to make allies, and the AI declares war on you and you have to struggle for survival. or when you're deep into the roleplaying side of things and enjoying an alternate history you're playing out. but otherwise it's just a boring blobbing game
>>
Does anyone try out later start dates?
I myself have done an 80 years war start as a test before next patch and it went really well. So I'm gonna play the Netherlands again next patch
I think starting in the late 1500's is nice because everything is already falling into place while not being to deterministic (like when you start a century or so later), also warfare gets more interesting and the techs that end naval attrition etc. are not far away
>>
>>881448
G2a?
>>
My proudest moment in this game was playing as the Byzantine Empire and reconquering Eastern Rome. This is one of the hardest things to do.

The Byzantine Empire is not Prussia with their space marines.
>>
>>882148
fuck off HPM
>>
>>882194
>Civ V
Have you tried the Community Patch Project? It's great, it makes Happiness not retarded, it makes the AI not retarded, it makes Diplomacy not retarded, it makes war not retarded, etc. It's a breath of fresh air if you're getting bored with Civ V.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (269 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
269 KB, 1440x900
>>883283
Or you could just play the superior Civ.
>>
>>883295
>1507 AD
>Transhuman Era
>AH64 Gunship
>Fusion Powerplant
>Railroad
>>
>>883314
>he doesn't notice the maglevs
>>
Fuck EU4. It fixed none of EU3's problems while adding loads of stupid shit.

Also fuck Civ5, which did the same for Civ4.

>>883295
What mod is that?
>>
>>883349
>Also fuck Civ5, which did the same for Civ4.
Oh yeah.
>deathstacks are broken!
>let's fix it by making it nearly impossible to take a city until late game!
>>
Does anyone have that screenshot of Korea being 100% coastal, taking up everyone's coasts all over the world?

absolute madmen
>>
>>883551
You can totally take cities early game, man. You just need the manpower to do it.
>>
>>883682
At least with my (admittedly limited) experience, the manpower required to take any city was generally enough that you were sacrificing too much in terms of other production.

Plus, all the combat changes made everything stagnate to trench warfare late game.
>>
>>883697
Yeah, you need a lot of ranged guys and units to protect those ranged guys. Then you also needed to worry about flanking.

Overall I think it was a good addition as it broke up boring old stack warfare like Civ4 had and made war more intuitive than just "build a fuckload of X to counter Ys and throw them all at someone at once." A lot of other things are still dumbed down, though, and they never delivered on the promise to add custom maps to multiplayer (as far as I know anyway)... Still mad about that.
>>
>>881996
>How do you not get bored after you become top dog?

1) start at other dates. If you only want to play for 100 years, why not try a 17th or 18th century start
2) pick small nations to work with
3) multiplayer
4) place limits on yourself. Eg a Japan game without picking exploration
>>
>>883731
>and throw them all at someone at once
This is a great way to get your units shredded by collateral damage.
>>883349
Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn.
>>
>>883731
>ranged units in back
>melee in front
>cavalry on sides
>watch as the AI blindly charges into your units and gets themselves killed
>better than civ 4
>>
>>883967
Hey man, the AI actually does try to flank and attempt chess-like strategies. It flops hard on easier difficulties, though. It's still a step up from deathstack mania.
>>
>>884064
Civ 4's combat is much more than just "putting all your troops into one stack and sending it at the enemy".
>>
>>882230
>Covert actions need more
>he doesn't take espionage
Enjoy losing senpai-a-lam
>>
>>883018
>roleplaying
Once I was playing as France, got a string of Monarch Deaths and ended up with a Hapsburg on the throne. I decided that he was butthurt about being the family member nobody liked and was obsessed with taking the throne of Austria. It was fun, completely wrecking all of my alliances and fucking up europe just so I could get one PU.
>>
>>883888
>Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn.
wot
Did they finish that one? The last time I played it (years ago), the balance was shot to hell and the future ages were a completely unfinished mess.
>>
>>885083
It has come a long way since then, they are still developing it.
>>
>>880584
>eu4
>>
>>885107
Alright, will check it out again!

I thought I'd put CivIV behind me for good, now that Realism Invictus' stacks of over 200 AI units finally made the last good mod (for me) too tedious...but RoMAnD was interesting back in the day, so there goes my life again.
>>
>>885139
You could also try Better Bat AI if you want a mod that doesn't change much but still makes the game much better.
>>
File: hungary belongs there, right.jpg (192 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
hungary belongs there, right.jpg
192 KB, 1366x768
Am I doing this right, guys?
>>
>>885160
Nah, the more it changes, the better. I've sunk several thousands (possibly in the quintuple digits) of hours into CivIV, so the more change, the better. Thanks anyways, though.
>>
>>885174
In that case, you should try out Caveman2Cosmos, which is over 2 gigabytes.
>>
>>885181
Holy fucking shit. I can't believe that is balanced or even particularly good, but I sure as hell will try it.

Thankee again!
>>
>>885172
No. You ought to be imprisoned for that border gore.
>>
>>885190
I won't show you what I did to Anatolia then. But blame the Commowealth, they cockblocked me, so I had to get creative.
>>
File: 20160312185340_1.jpg (391 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
20160312185340_1.jpg
391 KB, 1366x768
Pretty proud of this game. The Ottomans bizarrely left me alone the entire game so far, never once moving to crush me as I slowly expanded. By the time they took an interest in me and rivalled me, I was pretty big.

Russia is my ally and I don't see myself breaking that alliance in the last 80 or so years of the game.
>>
>>880584
>no population mechanic
Into the trash it goes. Playing as a generic blotch of paint on the map only made unique by "ideas" is not very fun.
>>
>>885234
no history simulator is any fun
>>
What did The Cossacks dlc add?
>>
>>885519
Estates (cossacks for Russians)
>>
>>885199
>expanding to the east

absolutely disgusting, remove turksmell then conquer western yurop
Matthias I. wills it
>>
>>885220
How did Venice take those Greek provinces from kebab?
>>
>>885519
Estates which you assign your provinces to. Nobility, clergy, and merchants are the 3 basic ones, plus some countries have more like cossacks or dhimmi. They give buffs to you when they have a moderate level of control over the country, but debuffs when they have too little, and cause disasters and take over the country when they have too much.

There's also a new diplomatic feedback feature where you can set your provinces of interest (so your AI allies know to give them to you in wars), build up favors with allies, and manually control their trust and your attitude towards them.

Estates are the big one, and they're integrated with a lot of the old events now, but I don't feel they actually add much to the game, at least with my playstyle. Diplomatic feedback on the other hand feels essential now, it basically gives you control over your allies and predictability with them that was always missing before

There are also some other nice things like setting your native policy for colonization (you can set a peaceful attitude so there's no native uprisings at all, or aggressive attitude for more uprisings but faster colony growth, or trading attitude with uprisings somewhere in the middle but you make a little more money from the colony when it's complete), or more flexible change culture (you can change to previous or neighbouring cultures, not just your own)

Hordes also got big changes but I haven't tried them yet
>>
>>880584

>>>/vg/
>>
>>880619
Brandenburg->get emperor-> take TO-> get HRE buddies to back you up with Poland->take liv->Novi->Muscovy->Poland

ez
>>
>>885799
Estates are a complete failure. They are just another nameless manpower/tradepower/tax etc. modifer, among countless other nameless modifiers. And I do not honestly thing that's its possible to screw a play-through so badly that they can actually start to cause a trouble.

Hopes were high, Paradox as usual failed to deliver. Factions like estates could have been an excellent way to introduce one thing that the EU series always lacked - internal politics. Imagine having to buy estates' support for your policies. Or a civil war between estates. Or estates fracturing into smaller faction. Or estates suddenly emerging (like industrialists, imperialists, free peasants) together with the changing dynamics of you state.
>>
>>885531
>not expanding to the east
>not going full Turaniism
>not gonverting to tengriism begause you're 110% pure altaic nomad, and you can hear your ancestors speaging through you.
T. Clueless German 'Khan'
>>
>>885839
No. Never. Mods said I could be here. So nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
>>
File: 1458261722238.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1458261722238.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>start as Mongolia
>1 month after breaking free of Oirat Horde
>You have been warned my Ming
>everyone I can attack borders Ming

Thanks Paradox for this well thought out mechanic in a 100% war game.
>>
File: eu4_42.png (2 MB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
eu4_42.png
2 MB, 1280x768
>>887202

sun god was fun

full on Inti, conquered all of caribbean a few years later as well

poor as fuck though
>>
>>885799
>Hordes also got big changes but I haven't tried them yet
New hordes are dumb as fuck.
You are able to keep up with tech decently now but by the time you actually reform your government you have become a blob of garbage provinces that you razed, So even though you have a crap ton of land 90% of it is useless.
>>
>>887232
whoops did not mean to quote
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (776 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
776 KB, 1920x1080
r8 my Italy
>>
>>887202
this is the critical flaw with EU4, so many mechanics like warnings, regency councils, getting caught fabricating claims, AE, etc. to prevent the game from being constant war, without actually adding anything interesting in between wars. the game needs complex economy, population, and internal politics systems to manage
>>
>>887314
This. I want to switch to Vicky 2, but the complexity jump from Eu is enormous.
>>
>>887326
When in doubt just more wine and alcohol factories and everything will be ok.
>>
>>887246
Was this a multiplayer game?
Because I never get AI blobs like this outside of the Ottomans.
>>
>>887246
>no Savoy
>no Dalmatia
That Austro-Prussian border is gorgeous though.
>>
File: bretty gud.gif (1 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bretty gud.gif
1 MB, 400x300
>>887246
Friend, you do not appear to have Trentino, rightful Italian clay! Could do with dicking over the Balkans and Greece too. Digging the North African colonies though.
>>
>>887375
No. singleplayer. I'm surprised too. Not often does the AI create such a neat map.

>>887382
Didn't want to antagonize the french or the austrians. They are my allies even. Peace in our time

>>887410
Wanted to go full colonian. Bordering the ottos in europe was definetely something I was trying to avoid
>>
>>887246
besides Britain in Iberia, I would legitimately not be upset if those were the modern borders of Europe. Also what is that tiny country on Greece's Black Sea coast?
>>
>>887438
Bulgaria

Spain got fucked because I used a war they had with the brits to throw the french at them and take sardinia and sicily amidst the chaos. First time I've seen the AI from andalusia though so it was worth it
>>
>>887232
>that massive Incan Empire
>that Portugal buttfucking Spain

Holy shit this is great

>>887246
>Italian India

Can't you only turn those things into trade company provinces, really? They don't give much in the way of tax/manpower at 75% minimum autonomy.

Also
>dat Megali Idea Greece missing Crete
>Ethiopian Persia
>French/British Iberia

JUST
>>
Even with the Conquest of Paradise DLC is central American or Native tribes worth playing as?
>>
>>885925
Yes but they didn't want to make that.

It's not that they wanted that and failed, they just outright didn't want it.
>>
>>883193
HOW?
>>
File: 20160326124445_1.jpg (596 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160326124445_1.jpg
596 KB, 1920x1080
Deus Vult!
>>
>>890265
As Lithuania

Are you fucking kidding me
>>
File: IMG_4747.jpg (67 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4747.jpg
67 KB, 640x512
>>890192
>Build up navy
>Build Army up to 11 cap (I prefer 3 horses to 8 troops)
>Conquer Ragusa
>Conquer Serbia
>Vassal Bosnia
>Vassal Wallachia
>When Ottoman Empire starts fucking around in Ionian Peninsula, wait till troops leave Europe, DOW.
>Your navy should out gun theirs, if not you can always get lucky and Ally Naples of they have left Argon, Genoa is also a solid ally.
>Have navy block Turk Roach troops from crossing into Constantinople or Edirne
>on peace Release Bulgaria, and take as much Greek land as possible (Remember to not enter into Ionian Peninsula Turk Army will fuck you harder than a prostitute on ecstasy)
>DOW Bulgaria and Vassal
>Suck in Bosnia and Wallachia
>DOW again on Turk Roach (You can Ally with Poland this time Austria may also be a viable ally as well)
>Take the Rest of the Greek Lands and some possible Ionian turf.
>Theodora and Georgia are possible allies/vassals/land grabs

This shit is difficult and requires a tiny bit of luck but a skilled arm chair general can make it happen by 1544 with all of 1053 Byzantium back in your hands with possible spots in Syria. Mamluks can be a possible pain in the dick but they will DOW Ottomons and snag some turf. Greek Patriots are your friend but sometimes total dicks. Focus early military gains as an Ideal and push Orthodoxy to force plebs into military service.
>>
File: 20160326124440_1.jpg (548 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160326124440_1.jpg
548 KB, 1920x1080
>>890272
I like playing as my native country
>>
>>889972
There's a lot of boring waiting until the Europeans arrive. All you can do is colonize as much as possible with your single colonist (after you get it from your special native ideas or religion reforms), and subsidize other tribes when possible so they'll help fill out the continent as well, before you conquer them. Then when the Europeans arrive, try to cockblock them from taking too much land while you reform government/religion and westernize. After that it can be really fun to try to invade the old world.

If you're interested in Mesoamerican or Andean natives, they have weird religion mechanics that you should probably read about on the wiki first. The other scattered tribes have special native ideas instead, and the ability to migrate when they only have one province.
>>
>none of you playing with mods

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>880584
New update is fleshing out Africa a bit.
Madagascar empire here we go!
>>
File: 1432064889586.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432064889586.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>890874
>not playing with Shattered Europa
>>
>>890906
>those ahistorical nations
GOD DAMNED STRAIGHT I'M FUCKING TRIGGERED REEE

But no srs, MEIOU & Taxes or play pokemon you little faggots. There is no other way.
>>
>>890911
But I can't do achievements with that mod.
>>
>>890918
Absolutely_disgusting.jpg
>>
>>890964
You're just jelly that you're not a sun god.
>>
>>890192
Get an alliance with Poland.
>>
File: 1452043128638.jpg (80 KB, 751x1063) Image search: [Google]
1452043128638.jpg
80 KB, 751x1063
>>890278
Here's how i did it:
>ally hungary and poland (already had to restart multiple times as one of them would be either hostile or domineering)
>hide army in poland in case ottomans attack me
>if persia gets independance, ally it
>wait 20 years for the 10 favors to tick up
>annex athens in the meantime
>attack crete or corfu if they're not guaranteed or allied to someone
>attack ottomans
>take your cores and release serbia or bulgaria and georgia to feed them later
>repeat until ottomans are gone
>if commonwealth isn't a thing and russia is, ally russia
>backstab poles and feed your ally russia
>same with hungary but feed serbia or bulgaria
>same with persia but feed georgia
>do whathever you want because you turned into a beast with russia at your side
Really fun and rewarding start desu
>>
>>890278
You cant block the ottomans with your boats anymore. you need to control both sides of the crossing now otherwise your boats don't do anything. gg paradox you fucking hacks.
>>
File: 1458421092980-co.jpg (158 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1458421092980-co.jpg
158 KB, 720x480
>>890906
>Byzantium has more land than in vanilla
>>
This game is shit and for babies
t. /gsg/
>>
File: tenochtitlan.jpg (35 KB, 462x315) Image search: [Google]
tenochtitlan.jpg
35 KB, 462x315
>>887232
Any mods or ideas how to make playing natives more fun?
>Game is meant to be played as European power, but I just want to rule my mesoamerica with bloody macuahuitl
>>
>>883295
Look up for Rise and Fall of Civilization: Dawn of Civilization, RFC: Europe and RFC: Sword of Islam mods for Civ IV. Pretty much historical civ.

>countries may collapse for instability (religious disunity, controlling provinces outside your core, losing wars etc all contribute to instability)
>unique historical victory conditions for each civ
>historical timeline
>some civs only spawn if certain conditions are met (i. e. Byzantium only spawns if Rome controls Byzantium and is unstable in a certain timeframe, certain civs respawn later on (Rome as Italy, Persia as Iran, Inca as Peru or Bolivia based on capital location)
>historical accuracy is natural but not compulsory, perfect for alternate timelines
Legit 10/10
>>
>>890872
Any North American tribes you think would be best to start as??
>>
>>891776
Huron is the only one I've played as. They start out with a few provinces, and they have unique ideas (with a focus on trade), so they stand out a bit. Iroquois is another option with a few provinces and unique ideas (with more of a military focus).
Many of the other tribes have the same generic ideas so it doesn't make much difference in which one you choose, unless you have a special connection to their history
>>
>>890906
Super Christian fag mod

Jerusalem is ruled by Quen Jeane d'Arc and Egypt is split between Crusader Holy Orders and a Coptic Holy Order and the Mamlukes.

Could of split the Abbasids out as a separate nation with the Mamlukes but creator had to go full retard.

King Arthur rules Cornwall apparently because the cornish are super butthurt that they were never relevant.
>>
File: eu4_13.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
eu4_13.png
2 MB, 1600x900
It's not THAT hard desu
>>
>>892214
It just requires 10 restarts so the random rival system isn't retarded.
>>
File: eu4_4.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
eu4_4.png
3 MB, 1600x900
>>892214
Intentionally made Persia a powerhouse so I would have a rival in the late game. Best decision I've ever made.
Praise Emperor Michael X Palaiologos.
>>
>Poland randomly decides to be a dick
>Iberian wedding screws over my plans for allying Aragon
>Castile would be willing to ally me because he hates mamluks but my country hates him because of the Iberian Wedding
>meanwhile, france is fighting in three wars and not losing
>>
File: Jeanne d'Arc.jpg (221 KB, 918x1296) Image search: [Google]
Jeanne d'Arc.jpg
221 KB, 918x1296
>>892169
>Jerusalem is ruled by Quen Jeane d'Arc
Best part of the mod

I love to serve my Queen
>>
>>892223
Whats the map mod?
>>
>>892332
Theatrum Orbis Terrarum
>>
>>892214
What mod is that??
>>
File: 1458696534032.gif (258 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458696534032.gif
258 KB, 640x360
>west balkans look exactly the same
>>
>>892691
forgot to quote
>>890906
>>
>>892216
Just release Morea and Achea as vassals and make them along with Athens marches. Then you only need Hungary and Wallachia to beat the Ottomans. It's far more consistent than relying on alliance building with Austria, Poland and Hungary
>>
>>881035
>Terre Australe

Eh
Noice
>>
>>883270
t. Bobo
>>
File: Russia Stronk.png (277 KB, 5632x2048) Image search: [Google]
Russia Stronk.png
277 KB, 5632x2048
>>880584

My current Russia game.

>1699
>>
>>897423
That's the TO and not Prussia, right? I hope its not Prussia, for your sake
>>
>>880619
This. It's not the easiest way but it's the most fun. The idea of a badass knight order forming their own kingdom is awesome. Fuck Brandenburg.
>>
>>892223
>using Theodoro unit models for Byzantium

mah nigga
>>
>>897740

Yeah, it's Prussia lol. They're actually fighting France & Austria right now.
>>
>>897423
>Russia
>Doesn't own baltics
>>
>>887357
>>880961
What's with this meme?
>>
>>897795

I used to... Soon, I will take it back.
>>
>>890278

>have to conquer bosnia, serbia, bulgaria, wallachia, etc. to defeat the turks.
>you have to become a monster to defeat the monster

I-I-Is it really winning though?
>>
>>887314
>constant war, without actually adding anything interesting in between wars
THIS
In CK2 there's family grooming, in Victoria 2 there's factory and ethnic micro management. But in EUIV, all there is to do of interest is blob.
>>
>>898173
>building beer factories everywhere
>micromanagement
Wew
>>
File: 1443725969159.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443725969159.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
r8 my champa
>>
>>898179

muh-microbrews
>>
>>898179
>not building accompanying glass factories
>not bee-lining the automobile and telephone industries so you get there first and spam these insanely profitable industries
>>
First game on EUIV as Portugal, i have 60k+ money and i don't know what to do with it.
Huge colonial empire, 75% of the Iberic Peninsula, all of Marrocco, a bit of Tunis, half of Italy and i am beggining the conquest of the british isles.
I still get cucked in battle against the french or austria thanks to their 3 stars generals. France has their modern borders plus a bit of the Iberic peninsula and are expanding into germany and Savoy. I conquered Castille thanks to them, just unleashed them ( i have alliance to France and intend to keep it for a while)
>>
>>900288
Conquer India for the achievements.
>>
>>882194
You can get the base game and pirate all the DLC, steam won't notice.
>>
>be me
>use patrician MEIOU and Taxes mod
>play Byzantium
>dis gun b hard
>attack and conquer Achaia
>smash Bulgaria
>smash Serbia
>Ottomans are busy fighting Karaman over some other muslim emirate I can't be fucked to look up
>oh_cool.jpg
>start taking all my cores back
>theodoro and trebizond are next
>cyprus and The Knights of Saint John and Epirus follow
>finally with a Georgian, a Wallachian and a Kievan alliance I attack the Ottomans(around 1380)
>they've been having a succession crisis for a while and just started recovering
>oh_no_you_not_sandnigga.gif
>attack
>my fleet overwhelms theirs
>I attack from 4 sides all at once(Trebizond, Rhodos, Gallipoli, Constaninople)
>they beat my armies back but are completely outmatched numerically
>conquer most of the cores I had on them
>Venice and Genoa are next
>easy picking considering I have the largest fleet in the Mediteranean
>1440
>I have conquered Anatolia in its totality
>and the Balkans
>Wallachia, Serbia, Zeta, Ragusa and Moldavia are vassals
>Georgia and Circassia have Paloilagos monarchs on the throne and are allied with me
>slowly expanding towards the Holy Land
>I am on the verge of Westernizing
>also trying to unify the Miaphysite and Orthodox Churches

Next points of expansion: Bosnia, Transylvania, Holy Land. Waiting for the inevitable Jalair collapse and easily snatching Baghdad. Another route I may take is Southern Italy and trying to get Rome, although fighting Naples 2 times already was a bitch to manage(they are allied with France and a bunch of small Italian principalities)
>>
>>898368
Automobiles, telephones, and every other electronic good tends to get spammed the shit out of by the AI and their prices drop.
>>
>>898318
needs atlantic coastline/10
>>
>>900526
that 400 daily dosh, doe
>>
>>900516
tldr
>>
>>897796
It is no meme, build a single factory of what you need to maintain your army and make 50 wine and alcohol factories and you have just 'won' Vicky2 economics.
>>
>>890278
doesn't work anymore. Can't blockade a straight if a faction controls both sides (which the Turks do) and the Blobmans will declare war on you well before you can conquer the rest of the balkans
>>
Am I the only one here who actually got the game but is too stupid to know how to play it without watching a shitload of tutorials?
>>
>>902684
no, that's normal. you pretty much have to watch a ton of videos and read forum posts just to realize what options are available to you
>>
>>902684
It's overwhelming at first, but watch a few tutorials and jump in. After a few trial and error runs you will quickly grasp the basics and grow from there.
>>
>>902684
No, that's entirely normal.
>>
Does MEIOU and Taxes work with Ck2 transfers?
>>
>tfw the only paradox I enjoy are:
EU2
HoI2/Kaiserreich/Darkest Hour

I just think the 3d graphics are so clunky.
>>
>>902684
paradox games are quite infamous for terrible tutorials and UI and having small and often unnoticed things that can completely fuck you over. So if you're finding that the game has a steep learning curve, that's normal
>>
>>903344

>Darkest Hour

my nigga

I suck at it though but it's enjoyable.
>>
>>881503
>irish potato farmers
>pre-1492
My autism triggered
>>
>>882194
Just get it off G2A or Kinguin, it'll be like, half price or less
>>
>>902684
Just declare war to your weakest neighbour and annex a provice or two.
Then go on the the next wearer neighbour and so on.
Also, use vassals and diplomatic annextion to save monarchy points.
That's literally everything there is to that game
>>
>>891467

This really pissed me off. I played a game as Venice and spent ages wondering why the fuck I couldnt stop them crossing the bosphorus
>>
File: deusvult.png (1 MB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.png
1 MB, 1162x850
>>880584
just picked it up from the humble store with the dlc collection. What am I in for?
>>
>>904791
Its really fun for the first few playthroughs, but eventually you figure out how to play the AI and it becomes boring
>>
>>904795
well shit, I hope Ck2 is more exciting then
>>
>>882194

The base game and most of the DLC is going to be on sale (up to 75%) next week on Steam.
>>
>>904820
next week?
>>
File: 131933635102213908871860.jpg (85 KB, 960x1009) Image search: [Google]
131933635102213908871860.jpg
85 KB, 960x1009
>>904839

Next week. Guaranteed.
>>
>>904855
well fuck, I just jumped oh the humble deal, well it's not too bad, steam doesn't have the dlc in bundles like the other store does. Might pick up common sense and art of war.
content packs fucking bug me. Why aren't they included in the main dlc?
>>
>>904810
CK2s biggest problem is its timeframe. It simply gets boring after a century or two
>>
File: eu4_4.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
eu4_4.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>904951
true enough, after two centures generally speaking you're unbeatable
thank fuck you can actually convert to EUIV at any time and it still sort of fits

only thing I wonder is where the random mongol provinces down by india came from
>>
>>904981
>true enough, after two centures generally speaking you're unbeatable
same problem with EU4 though.
The longer you play, the easier the game gets. It should be exactly the other way around
>>
>>904986
it feels like CK2 makes it way easier though, at least in EUIV certain small nations in far away places take a bit longer
like say any of the north american OPM's will only be equals to one of the european nation's in 2 centuries
>>
>>905004
But playing OPM is super boring because you can't just attack but have to wait for a good opportunity (with nothing to do in the meantime).
As soon as you annexed a few provinces, it becomes business as usual and you can steamroll the AI
>>
>>905022
north american opm's are a bit different
you can maneuver yourself next to other opm's and absorb them or go colonizing
and given you can just run away from the bigger nations denying them a casus belli its not even as luck based as other opm's
>>
>>905030
I have only played European OPMs so far so i cant judge it
>>
>>905035
north american opm's have a fairly unique system in that as long as they're an opm they can migrate to a nearby province gaining its base tax, manpower, production and gaining an entirely new trade good
>>
>>905045
but how long are you gonna stay OPM?
>>
>>905065
long enough to find a good province and get a good trade good in it and get enough gold to successfully beat either another opm in battle or else colonize
and even after you "settle" you can still use colony creep to get into a claim war with one of the larger nations

sure its not 100% interesting but its by far more interactive than other opm's
>>
>>905065
not long enough to migrate.

I have played NA opm like twice, once as shoshone and the other as some minor near navajo and both times i had conquered another opm near me (with loans and such) that i never get to migrate.

There was homewer this one time when i was playing as the shoshone, vassalized an opm and just let him do his thing, little dude migrated all the way to iroqouis and fabricated a claim on them, then i declared war for the claim and annexed them all.

It was quite funny,i can imagine you can do this alot if you had bunch of opm vassals
>>
>>903318
I also want to know this
>>
>>905094
if you start as one of the californian opm's generally its worth it to keep migrating until your trade good becomes gold
having a gold province you can upgrade the shit out of (as a north american nation you generally speaking NEVER tech up due to how their special form of westernization works, so you have plenty of monarch points to empower your capitol with)
>>
>>897796
its not a meme
if you are not a superpowet enough to play liberal or in a war economy then you are forced to push those kind of factories and goods (Italian runs fot example)
>>
Now that the Ottomemes have been assfucked what should I do next?
Finish them off, drive south to fight the mamluks, unite orthodox?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1148x612) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1148x612
>>905207
Forgot pic
>>
>>905207
>>905208
ally poland build galleys
>>
>>905208
how'd you manage to beat them with the newest patch's strait mechanics?
>>
>>905207
>>905208
Anatolia, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Black Sea, Balkans, South Italy etc. in my opinion Basileus
>>
>>905228
>release vassals
>ally poland, make sure poland has PU
>make sure Ottomans don't win any battles
>grab as much as you can from them in the first war, go for as much of your cores as possible, focusing first on Edirne so they don't get easy strait control in subsequent wars
>take advantage of them being at war with Mamluks if possible
Also note that the AI has been picky about starting wars when you have a bunch of allies, the panises waited until I was fighting Candar so I need to use my limited fleet to get my troops to moldavia to join the polish armies.
>>905227
Already did.
>>905240
Typical "form rome game"? K.
>>
>>905246
I can never get Poland to do anything productive when I try ottomans, heck half the time they don't even ally me
>>
>>905256
Reroll if things get fucked. That run took four tries, Ottomans took to long to attack in two.
>>
>>905246
well, getting ERE borders and doing whatever else you want is pretty decent boyo. culture shift and form the Mughals if you want habibi
>>
>>891776
El Dorado dlc custom and make an Empire.

You can own Europeans if you take Muslim teach group or above, might be best to take Western. Expand early.
>>
>>889109
Unless you want the achievement
>>
>>905207
>>905208
Reclaim Athens, Lesbos and Cyprus first. Then expand to the Pontic areas and unite all Greek peoples together.
>>
>bohemia refuses to start the war of the protestant league
>>
>>882962

>Hearts of Iron 4

You mean Europa Universalis: WW2?
>>
>>880584
Play MEIOU & Taxes and then wonder why you ever bothered playing vanilla.

I recommend playing the Red Turban Rebellion scenario, it's quite fun.

Honorable mention for the hilarious romp that is playing Byzantium in Veritas et Fortitudo.
>>
>>905208
>>905207
Alternate between Balkan (Serbia's gold mine especially) and Anatolian wars till you've regained all that shit, then strike for Egypt and Southern Italy. Grab religious ideas and Quantity, then do whatever

>>905256
Hungary is a more reliable ally, although not quite as strong (they have an amazing general though, better than what the Ottomans have), so use them instead. The blobomans also won't take 10 years to declare war on you, as they often do if you ally Poland or Austria
>>
>>880584
>still no units for France or Prussia
>>
>>916751
you mean unit models? Because France has unique medieval and musketeer models
>>
Anyone else thinks EU is a shit game? Set in such an interesting period and yet the only thing you can do is spam armies and paint the map. Wasted fucking potential.
>>
>>916820
Yeah I wish the game focused on "growing tall" instead of just conquering land.
>>
>>916820
this, I still enjoy it but so much wasted potential. The big thing the game is an in depth mechanic for centralization. The game covers the period where most European kingdoms transformed into centralized nation states, yet the game has almost nothing modeling that.

Also westernization needs an overhaul
>>
File: 20160331054938_1.jpg (458 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160331054938_1.jpg
458 KB, 1920x1080
>>880584
is this empire holy and roman enough for you?
>>
>>900516
sorry never played those mods but how did Ottomans not warn you?
>>
File: 20160401135641_1.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160401135641_1.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1080
>>916871
MEIOU and Taxes has a 1356 start date. Territoriality, the blobomans are a lot weaker and still contained in Anatolia, so its easy for a Byzie player to fight back
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 915x573) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 915x573
>>905208
>everyone posts advice that I didn't look at
Also this is gonna suck.
>>
Anyone have experience playing Europa on a big screen TV?

How did it work out?
>>
This game seems interesting but it costs so much. I guess the developers don't believe in significant price drops.
>>
>>904659
It's not your fault retards don't know potatoes are an american crop.
>>
>>917035
>muscovy, hungary, austria, and aragon have low war enthusiasm
>bohemia isn't getting them to step out despite that it would make the the opposing armies MUCH smaller and make it so the Commonwealth could actually focus on one front
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1222x599) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1222x599
>>917035
That was a stressful war.
>>
File: 20160401133720_1.jpg (676 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160401133720_1.jpg
676 KB, 1920x1080
>>880584
Yeah, they're not bad this game was a couple of patches ago but it's still probably doable
>>
>>918416
You made Charles XII dream true

>we are going to push the Muscovites to asia, where they come fom
>>
File: eu4_1.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eu4_1.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>916041
I've been playing it for a while now, loving it, much better than vanilla

I like how you can actually fuck things up in this mod if you're not careful

I'm playing as Venice
>took too many parts of the Balkans that didn't accept my culture
>didn't build enough infrastructure
>couldn't do shit against the plague
>centralization was slow and painful
>now the reformation is here
I'm so fucked.
With the administration system, a lot of my lands are dirt poor and rebellious. And not just 10 years until I core it like vanilla, this will keep being an issue in the mid and long term.

Egypt is even worse, I went through there for colonies but I only got there in time to claim Chile, Peru and New Zealand.

I love the new events too, much more interesting and complex than vanilla
For example Venice events make you keep a balance of power between the Doge, the council of X, the senate and the maggior consiglio which all have their events, bonuses and penalties
Like the Estates system except good
And when you do manage to keep them all influential, but no one too strong or too weak, you can choose between huge bonuses like 1000 gold, stability, prestige etc.

Also there are Italy-specific events dealing with the balance of power, they make me a menacing power right now, so most of Italy hates me
>Naples is my only real friend.
>France is my ally but I don't think they really care about me
>The Knights are my vassal but they have they same issues as I do, trying to expand into enemy territory and having administration issues
>Austria and Hungary are morons, fighting each other all the time and trying to get me involved, letting Milan and the Ottomans grow even larger
>Milan is extremely developped, rich, strong, and my rival

>The Ottomans and Milan stopped fucking around, they really want me dead now

I'm afraid it's just a matter of time before the Republic collapses ;_; It was a fun game though.
>>
>>880584
>EU4
So, who else thinks that diplo relations cap and military leaders cap are stupid?
I fucking hate having to blob up my vassals to stupid, unrealistic and unsafe sizes compared to just having a score of client states Rome-style like in EU3. I also hate having armies and navies running around with no leader, it feels fucking stupid.
>>
>>916041
>MEIOU & Taxes
I used to love MEIOU in EU3, but it didn't seem to be all that good in early EU4. Did it really become that much better after all the expansions?
>>
>>918713
It recently got a lot more content. New development and stuff to do when not at war.
Awesome stuff
>>
EU is boring as fuck, literally just a map painter. CKII is better.
>>
File: 12.jpg (337 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
337 KB, 1680x1050
Started as Trebizond

N-no bully
>>
>>918784
Did you help those blobs out? If yes, why did you develop so little yourself? If no, why do I never see these monsters in my games?
>>
>>918791
Not him but it is 1820 so that gives plenty of time for the AI to blob
>>
File: 1423625890171.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423625890171.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
>>918791
>why did you develop so little yourself

It was hard for me
>>
File: 2015-03-08_00002.jpg (345 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-08_00002.jpg
345 KB, 1680x1050
psssh... nothin personnel... kid
>>
>>918815
>It was hard for me
Ah well, that just makes it more fun for you. I can't even get past the 1550s anymore because after I pass 15-20 provinces I'm basically untouchable.
>>
File: 354687994.jpg (108 KB, 718x349) Image search: [Google]
354687994.jpg
108 KB, 718x349
>>916829
>3 stability
>4,426,000 manpower
>692,000 gold
>96 prestige
>1158 admin points
>1152 diplo points
>1158 military points
>not cheating
>>
File: 1438171924977.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438171924977.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>920635
eu4 is way more fun with cheats desu
>>
>>920910
gib link to this ebin super-cheat
>>
>>920920
i made it myself while figuring out how to mod things
https://mega.nz/#!fBQxCRia
you have to use the event command in the console, e.g. "event chev.2" to enable or disable that super cheat. there are others i was messing around with if you look in the files, like "chev.1" which changes all native americans to high american tech and gives them colonists

i recommend you use this resource to edit it or just make your own
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/list-of-effects-modifiers-scopes-triggers-and-localization-strings-oh-my.722090/
>>
>>921045
shit wrong link, here it is
https://mega.nz/#!fBQxCRia!ROgte_jacMj6hVVhgYlZxVzqWOxEYI7yDR6dZK09qNQ
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.