[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you know the stuff that is in your body and brain is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: the universe.jpg (18 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
the universe.jpg
18 KB, 400x215
did you know the stuff that is in your body and brain is the same stuff that is found in the universe so you are just part of the universe and the universe has everything and every person and every time and every place and every idea and every event that has ever been is or will be so technically your just apart of everything and all of history and all ideas and people and events and times and places

the universe is one with you and you one with the universe embrace this fact it might be the most comforting and embracing and knowledgeable thing you may ever know or will know
>>
Is this what they call "pantheism" because it's essentially the conclusion I came to.
>>
>i'm 12 and /r/atheism just told me to watch cosmos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHDSNs9wBpU

The universe is made of autism?
>>
>>878320
What would you call the belief that mankind is destined to become everything that our primitive ancestors imagined a god would be like?

Also to spread from planet to planet and rule the known universe.
>>
>>878369
That is called mormonism.
>>
File: history maps.jpg (861 KB, 1431x954) Image search: [Google]
history maps.jpg
861 KB, 1431x954
what I mean is that everything and everyone and every idea and every place is apart of you its inside you you just cant access it or do or see or think it sometimes but its still apart of you theres no such thing as atheist or religion theyre all one and the same thing people just want to label it and assign themselves to it

sometimes people in life just want to show off or get a little attention or make themselves look good but the truth is its already within them they just want to show it
>>
>>878382
You are trying to describe oneness or the singularity.
>>
the universe is within all the questions and answers heavens and hells joys and hardships happiness and misery is within you its up to you how to handle it and how to make and take of it and how you decide to use it
>>
>>878481
That's wonderful, apparently your grammar is not within the universe though. Try harder at english please.
>>
File: PraiseTheSun.jpg (68 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
PraiseTheSun.jpg
68 KB, 604x604
The sun is our true god
>>
File: 1405359001256.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1405359001256.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>878374
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.