[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Walk into India >Completely destroy local civilization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Indus Valley 1.gif (52 KB, 460x327) Image search: [Google]
Indus Valley 1.gif
52 KB, 460x327
>Walk into India
>Completely destroy local civilization
>Fail to set up your own for some hundreds of years
May anyone tell me what's the matter with all these people on here who are claiming to be the purest Indo Europeans around (Like nordicists)
>>
File: Arkaim figure.jpg (35 KB, 413x590) Image search: [Google]
Arkaim figure.jpg
35 KB, 413x590
>>875380
The IVC was already dead when the Aryans arrived. The Aryans were pretty impressive for their oral religious culture, whether Iranian Zoroastrianism or Indian Vedas. The way thousands of Vedic hymns and mantras as well as the entire Avesta were preserved entirely by memory for thousands of years is pretty incredible.

You're right in that they had no real civilization for their first millennium in India (while the Iranians adopted it from Elam/Mesopotamia).

>what's the matter with all these people on here who are claiming to be the purest Indo Europeans around
No more autistic than the people who claim they're superior because they have 'Neanderthal blood'. I guess it's just a holdover from the early 20th century when nobody really knew shit about the actual Aryans and assumed they were all some glorious warrior race.
>>
>>875380

there was no Aryan invasion

stop clinging onto myths perpetrated by half learned 19th century orientalists
>>
>>877208
t. pajeet
>>
File: Admixture_Proportions.jpg (474 KB, 946x1225) Image search: [Google]
Admixture_Proportions.jpg
474 KB, 946x1225
>>875380
>May anyone tell me what's the matter with all these people on here who are claiming to be the purest Indo Europeans around (Like nordicists)
That's what genetic research says, Nordic and Baltic people are the purest Indo-Europeans
>>
the aryans founded hinduism
they were the bhrahim
read the vedas jesus christ
>>
>>877241
And thats something to be proud of?

>>877382
And?
>>
>>877208
Literally only Pajeet nationalisits say this.

What's next? Aryans came out of India? Despite genetic, cultural, archaeological, and linguistic evidence that says otherwise?
>>
>>877241
>this shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.