[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ku klux Klan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 462x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 462x318
/his/
What went wrong with the second KKK?

>1926: 6,000,000 members. A lot of them were politicians and educated people

>2016: 5,000 members. Most of them uneducated rednecks
>>
racism is no longer trendy. unfortunate.
>>
>>871226
everyone got fed up with prohibition and started to accept catholics
>>
>>871226
Corruption, then racism wasn't cool anymore
>>
>>871226
They abused their power and generally acted like psychopathic assholes

Even white people got sick of their shit

Some white women got raped and semi cannibalized by a Klansman who declared he was the law
>>
You lose your job for being even remotely associated with them.
>>
>>871226
Jews.
>>
I don't even know why it existed to begin with
>>
>>871302
sauce?
>>
>>871302
This. The head of the Klan in Indiana raped some white woman and people were justifiably pissed. Never heard about the cannibalism part though, seems kinda BS.
They also ran themselves like a corrupt countryclub. It was a registered business, not an organisation, and a lot of high ranking Klansmen got rich off dues, books and having a monopoly on official KKK bedsheets. Not exactly good for solidarity.
>>
We imported too many Catholics and the Jews took over the media.

The Klan going full terrorist in the 60s didn't exactly improve their credit either.
>>
People learned they could carry out White supremacy without sheets, crosses and grand wizards.
>>
>>871761
Google for D. C. Stephenson.
>>
>>871768
>>>/Tumblr/
>>
>>871764
Stephenson had bitten her many times in his attack. The attending doctor described her condition as having a significant bite on her breast.”[8] He later testified that the bite wounds Stephenson inflicted on her were a lead contributor to her death because they resulted in a staph infection that eventually reached her lungs and that she could have been saved if she had been given medical attention sooner.[8][9] In her dying declaration, Oberholtzer claimed that Stephenson had refused to give her medical attention unless she agreed to marry him first.
>>
>>871904
So stating that KKK are obsolete and white supremacists aren't actively seeking ulterior ways of spreading their message is tumblr now?
>>
>>871226
>most of them FBI
Fixed
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 335x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 335x439
First klan, best klan
>>
>>871754
Because americans are dumb as hell
>>
>>871226
They became the republican party post 1965
>>
>>872672
Back to rebbit
>>
>>871971
In the same way that stating that Jewish bankers are controlling the world is /pol/, yes. It's a just a kook theory that's easy to digest, providing a simple answer to a complicated issue. Blaming the white man for all their troubles is an easy way to define an external threat and remove blame from themselves.

>da white man keepin me down man it all da white man but fuk school nigga gotta get dat green fuk raising my kids lol!

Nothing is black and white (haha, get it) like both /pol/tards and tumblrinas would believe.
>>
>>872692

I don't think it's conspiracy thinking to state that White supremacy has taken a different shape than the Klan. It's definitely still a real movement, even if it's not as powerful today.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.