[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true? Is Bosnia really the true successor of the Caliphate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1455902654978.png (111 KB, 1600x1954) Image search: [Google]
1455902654978.png
111 KB, 1600x1954
Is this true?

Is Bosnia really the true successor of the Caliphate?
>>
>>870652
Caliphate has been dead since 789, only stupid orientalists make a big deal out of it
>>
>>870652
>Shia claim
>illegitimate

I don't think so heretic
>>
>>870652
>>870854
>Shia claim
>illegitimate
FITNA
I
T
N
A
>>
isn't the idea of a caliphate inherantly absurd?

isn't it just a particular mode of the state at a point in time?

why is there such anxiety over this one being the true one?

aren't all caliphates true so long as they continue to exist and maintain themselves?

isn't it like saying australia is the true form of the state as founded by william I and canada is illegitmate?

why the fuck do these people think like this?
>>
>>870652
Goddamn I love pics like this
>>
File: Una_-_Kostela.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Una_-_Kostela.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
Bosnia seems like a cute place.

Just little ol Bosnia, no one minds or cares.
>>
>>870652
>tfw Bosnian

Feels good to be one of the most peaceful Islamic countries in the world

Burn all Serbs btw
>>
no, but they're good at providing shelter and homes for jihadists
>>
>>870968
Tears of laughter right now. I recognize Kostelski Buk, Spahici, Donji i Gornji Srbljani, all from that picture. I never thought somebody would literally post a picture with my house in the frame, on the internet.
>>
>>870652
Wasn't there an Abbassid that was hanging out in Persia until he died in the 1960's?
>>
>>870652

there is no true successor to the Caliphate.

The prophet didn't say much about who "rules" Muslims because he knew anything he said would be turned into a shit show by Muslims.

Look, he didn't even say who should rule, and everyone is fighting over it, believing the agendas of the wealthy and the corrupt Arab politicians. Corrupt Arab politicians that literally hijacked Islam almost the moment the prophet died.

Even Imam Ali rejected the Caliphate initially, because he knew you can't be a politician and a good person. Politicians are very often given 2 choices: really bad, or really horrible. Ali failed as a politician because he choose not to play the game, and the rabble flipped out and got him killed.

Additionally, only Sunnis believe there MUST be a political leader of all Muslims.
>>
>>870652

If you dont control mecca you can claim to be the caliphate.

Anglos understood this and thats why they put so much effort into saudi when undermining Ottoman legitimacy
>>
>>870968
Except when it erupts in violent civil war
>>
>>872624

*cant claim...
>>
He who can become Buddha inherits all things. Sociopaths and tyrants will forever fall short of their goal because of their short sighted ambitions.
>>
>>872564
hows life there?
>>
>>872591
wait really?
>>
>>870652
Kek, this is so cool. Although I wish it was a fully memed country like Finland.
>>
>>873157
Bosnia is pretty memey
>>
File: imam Shamil Wojak.jpg (36 KB, 427x461) Image search: [Google]
imam Shamil Wojak.jpg
36 KB, 427x461
>>872624
>Caliphate of cordoba
>Fatimid Caliphate
>Almohad Caliphate
>Abbasid Caliphate after it lost Mecca
Its not a game of Crusader Kings 2, friendo
>>
File: 1432685685258.jpg (25 KB, 427x288) Image search: [Google]
1432685685258.jpg
25 KB, 427x288
>tfw your proof of the true Caliphate upon the prophetic methodology is reposted

The Islamic Caliphate is to be established in Bosnia and thus the battle of Dabiq will occur under the banner of the Caliphate from the land of the Bosna river.
>>
>>872564
looks comfy as fuck
>>
>>870652
What is the caliphate even? Is it an imperial title? A priesthood? Some kind of divine and royal bloodline?
>>
>>870652

>legitimacy effectively transferred to the Reis-ulema of Bosnia

Lol, according to fucking whom?
>>
>>873337

The Caliph is the leader of all the Muslims in the world on spiritual AND temporal matters. He heads up the Caliphate, which is a holy theocracy that all Muslims must swear loyalty to, assuming it is legitimately and righteously led.

Being the Caliph is like being the Pope and the Emperor of all Christendom at the same time (only for Islam).
>>
>>873421
Or just like being the Byzantine Emperor, and the caliph never quite had any say on spiritual matters after the first four, and most times that they tried they were resisted by the religious scholars.
>>
>>870652
was this chart intentionally made to look like Africa?
>>
>>872564
Your valley needs a really good flood.
>>
File: 1456113920516.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1456113920516.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>872620

>Imam Ali

Nice try, Shi'ite
>>
>>873132
Can be dank or not depending on situation. If you know English well and have relatives or good friends abroad you can leave and just stack the bills, come back and live like a king. Lots of young rich assholes in the summer who can barely speak the language and crash into the river in their daddies' BMW's and VW's.

Government is corrupt as shit, you don't want to deal with cops ever, they'll never help in any situation. Lots of people living on less than $100 or so per month. Government that tries to control everything but knows it can't, so the areas that it can control, it controls 110%.

>>873329
Thanks babe.

>>874107
Now why's that? There were bad floods last year, but mostly in other parts of Bosna. Here some houses got wet but I don't think anybody died.
>>
>>875302
Do you have family living in Iowa? We have lots of Bosnians settled over here.
>>
>>875371
Yep, in Waterloo. Highest concentration of Bosnians in one place in the US I think. Their Iowa congresswoman is (or was) Bosnian.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.