[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illuminati
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10
File: eye.jpg (26 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
26 KB, 235x235
My new theory and thought of the illuminati and their plan to take control of the society and earth.
:My Thoughts are that the illuminati are dumbing down the human consciousness and spirit through the government and religion, so that the illuminati and Saturnists can start a new world order and control earth. #OpenMind #HighConsciousness #HigherPerspective
>>
my theory is that you're a moron
>>
Fuck man, don't tease us like this, go deeper into your theory.
>>
>makes Illuminati thread
>didn't bother to use the original logo

I give this a meme/10, would not recommend.
>>
>>867210
my theroy is that the illuminati are faced with the massive task of trying to keep a bunch of war mongering hate filled monkeys from destroying themselves
they arent dumbing us down they are making us kinder or atleast trying to
do you think its an easy task to govern 7 billion monkeys seperated by not only language barriers but fractioned into hundreds of independant nations fractioned yet again by ideologies and religions
sometimes whats best for humanity isent always going to be whats best for you, your family, your nation etc...
>>
Well I think the governments of the world, are controlled into putting fluoride in the the water, for so called whitening your teeth but people brush there teeth. And fluoride is worst chemical for the pineal glade.
>>
File: greenpill.png (75 KB, 561x215) Image search: [Google]
greenpill.png
75 KB, 561x215
>>867210
>there are people who think there isn't an organisation controlling alll governments
>there are people who think illuminism isn't real
>>
>>867471
Do you think 8 billion monkeys all believing the same things is the end goal?
If I was the chief of the illerminity, I would divide and conquer perpetually, right back to the stone age, while hording all the tech, becoming man God with my henchmen.

Anyway, the world is a business and this needs to be explained to a man named Mr Beale.
>>
File: 1458486102984.jpg (90 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
1458486102984.jpg
90 KB, 992x558
Whatever the "Illuminati" call themselves, it's hard to imagine rich, powerful and smart people not trying to coordinate ambitious things. There's likely several, distinct, geographically defined networks.

>Silicon Valley, Madison Ave & DC
coordinating over Kony for practice, then Assad for the title fight.

>Project for a New American Century as an example of a think tank operating like Illuminati

>George Soros is an interesting example too, having advocated with money and status to monger for Wars in Ukraine, Libya

I doubt there's a formal regular meeting with minutes (though why not?).
>>
>>870624
I don't think it's one hard network.

I think it's a million intertangled networks that form the social backbone of a government.

You have corporate boards of directors, think tanks, social clubs like Bohemian Grove and the Masons, actual government agencies, industry conferences, fundraisers, and all sorts of shit designed to facilitate informal relationships that smooth things over.

Britain has something similar, but with boarding schools playing a much bigger role.
>>
Why do you post here? 4chan is part of the NWO mind control programme.
>>
I post for the conscious people, not brain dead people stuck in society, government and such. People who are not one track mined and actually think deep about where this world is going and what is actually happening with in it. #SpiritScience #OpenMinded
>>
File: aXm6758xjU.jpg (18 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm6758xjU.jpg
18 KB, 650x650
Pfft, you're already ensnared in a web you haven't even begun to understand. The efforts to ensure their cattle don't form a union have been monumental. True evil runs everything and every aspect of your life is a lie. This society is nearing the end of it's epoch. The sociopaths and tyrants will once again become bandits and feudal kings.
>>
>>870879
Many of those individuals haven't even scratched the surface of the imagination. Spirit science is a pitfall, a denialist fantasy for those who want to run from pain. They aren't down to Earth because if they were they'd see it goes way beyond anything so simply mundane.
>>
>>870924
reblogged
so deep
>>
>>870641
Yeah OP. Everyone here is in on the conspiracy in case you didn't know
>>
File: api-10.jpg (37 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
api-10.jpg
37 KB, 800x800
>>870941
Fuck off you pissbaby
>>
>>867210
>>870879
>using fucking hashtags on 4chan
I don't even care about the rest of your post, just kill yourself
>>
File: Bscap378.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Bscap378.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>870942
I bet you OP doesn't even realize that 4chan is the popculture control panel.
>>
>>867210
Nope. George Soros is decreasing the white race in favor of the more easily swayed and lesser minded "enriched youth" Doing this means less potential combatants in the next civil war.
>>
File: aXm5177xjU.jpg (44 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
aXm5177xjU.jpg
44 KB, 700x700
>>870955
He's being an ironic, shitposting, ignorant piece of trash. Ignore him, he hasn't even realized that countries are just corporations in disguise and thinks he's actually free, rather than under the illusion that he's free. People will never believe you if you speak the truth.
>>
File: 1448592202838.png (624 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448592202838.png
624 KB, 1200x1600
>>870963
>>
>>867210
Wrong board, laddie.
>>
File: aXm9442xjU.jpg (66 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
aXm9442xjU.jpg
66 KB, 650x650
>>870977
The history of humanity is the history of it's secret societies you blind motherfucker
>>
>>870966
Very true.
>>
Plot twist
What if the illuminati are the good guys
>>
>>870977
Tell that to Christfags too. You'll do us a favor.
>>
>>870982
Exactly, so let's discuss the Illuminati society from a historical point of view.

And with that constraint we quickly realise there is nothing to discuss as this enlightenment-era society was persecuted and shut down in the XVIIIth century.

Now please go back to /pol/ or /x/ or wherever you come from.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.