[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
imagine how did it have to feel being in unit 731 cell waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /his/ - History & Humanities

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: unit731.jpg (132 KB, 1024x537) Image search: [Google]
unit731.jpg
132 KB, 1024x537
imagine how did it have to feel being in unit 731 cell waiting to have both legs chopped next morning
>>
Knees weak, arms are heavy
Mom's spaghetti
>>
>>860132
Get out Reddit
>>
>>860115
>raping women to impregnate them and then infecting them and cutting them open just to see what the diseases did to pregnant women

Holy shit.
>>
>>861796
Sounds pretty hot, tbqh.
>>
>>861796
just like my japanese hentais
>>
>Two bombs
>""Enough""
At least 10 were needed, maybe a few more for good measure.
>>
>>862009
Gotta break a few gaijins to make an omelette
>>
>>860115
With the amnesty given to 731 scientists in exchange for all their scientific findings, I've always wondered just how much their science has affected us.
Chances are if you ever get treated for frostbite, you can thank unit 731, but I'd to know how much more of our medical practice we owe to them.
>>
>Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines.
>>
>>862476
I don't know but I personally doubt anything substantial came out of it. It seems like normal jap soldier behavior but in lab coats, same with the nazis doing "experiments" like how midgets would react to being burned
>>
>>862476
It was the German rocket scientists who were a big deal. People like Von Brahn pushed science forward. People like Unit 731 and Mengele were just sadistic creeps who didn't really contribute to actual science.
>>
>>863322
yeh it was found that not only were the majority of the japanese experiments completely pointless but the data was gathered badly and often completely useless
course this was only found out AFTER the sadistic fucks already gotten their amnesty
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.